Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss (2527 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by zoho23(m): 6:06am On May 25, 2017
A South Africa-based Ghanaian pastor, Nana Poku, is trending on social media after a short video emerged which caught him kissing a female member of his congregation during a so-called healing session.
The video which was posted on Facebook by a South African Musa Mathebula on Wednesday after it was shown on a local TV station Tswane TV live.
The pastor, who some reports described as a Nigerian, has his church at 98 Thabo Mbeki Drive Rustenburg in South Africa.

WATCH VIDEO>>>>>http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/ghanian-pastor-heals-woman-by-giving.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-j-lSH6KIlTA/WSZjEkqlQ-I/AAAAAAADo6A/8Zts8ubrNlkydPTETyIZ0adsCV8SvFkQQCLcB/s1600/Nana-Poku-.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Joephat(m): 6:15am On May 25, 2017
grin
Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by sunnysunny69(m): 6:16am On May 25, 2017
Pastors of nowadays!

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Nobody: 6:34am On May 25, 2017
Stuff like this just turns me off going to church because if you react aggressively to these foolish pranks, they're going to say you have demons. Seriously, I would have cussed him out, in church or not, IDC. Obviously he has no respect or boundaries.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by BlackDBagba: 6:38am On May 25, 2017
God, thou art merciful....
Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Lionessza(f): 6:42am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:
Stuff like this just turns me off going to church because if you react aggressively to these foolish pranks, they're going to say you have demons. Seriously, I would have cussed him out, in church or not, IDC. Obviously he has no respect or boundaries.

Sometimes I just wish I could slap these gullible congregants right across the face. I don't understand why they would let another person do these sorts of things to them in the name of " God ".

3 Likes

Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:42am On May 25, 2017
gringrin Look at that one riding the dude like a donkey. Must be his version of triumphant entry....

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by smardray(m): 6:46am On May 25, 2017
And nw he will start sticking prick inside person's vaggy...issokay..
Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by yomi007k(m): 6:48am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:
grin

Demons indeed....well, I dont mind having demons n being happy as I am dan living like dt.

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by StarBukola(f): 6:52am On May 25, 2017
Oluwa come down,this ur fake people too much o
Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by StarBukola(f): 6:54am On May 25, 2017
Wetin u dey talk? U think say a mere face??,,
Lionessza:

Sometimes I just wish I could slap these gullible congregants right across the face. I don't understand why they would let another person do these sorts of things to them in the name of " God ".
Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Nobody: 6:55am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

You can say that again! It's infuriating. Just imagine all this nonsense. One day we went to one tent church with my cousin. I don't know why, but I get really suspicious of hand laying. In my mind, it's like that's how they practice mind control, by laying their hands & turn you into a zombie. Anyway, the pastor there was doing the hand laying ritual. I refused to go, partly because I was scared because I saw people falling. He came directly to me to lay his hand, I was so pissed because not only did he lay a hand but I felt like he was trying to push me down to fall. It was a hard bashing to the head, almost like he was trying to give me a concussion.I pushed his hand off my head & walked out, only to find out from my cousin later that he told the congregation that I have demons. LOL! Screw him!

3 Likes

Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Benjom(m): 6:55am On May 25, 2017
Well, people occupying this status only listen to the "voice" they hear whether it's from the true Spirit or spirits... or what would you say about my Lord Jesus Christ who used saliva mixed with mud to restore a sight? In the Kingdom 1+1 is not necessarily 2.

#JustMyOpinion
Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Lionessza(f): 6:55am On May 25, 2017
StarBukola:
Wetin u dey talk? U think say a mere face??,,

Sorry , what ?
Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Nobody: 6:58am On May 25, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Demons indeed....well, I dont mind having demons n being happy as I am dan living like dt.

Exactly!
Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by StarBukola(f): 6:59am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

Sorry , what ?
I said na mere face go make people behave like that, they r under spell.
Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Lionessza(f): 7:17am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

You can say that again! It's infuriating. Just imagine all this nonsense. One day we went to one tent church with my cousin. I don't know why, but I get really suspicious of hand laying. In my mind, it's like that's how they practice mind control, by laying their hands & turn you into a zombie. Anyway, the pastor there was doing the hand laying ritual. I refused to go, partly because I was scared because I saw people falling. He came directly to me to lay his hand, I was so pissed because not only did he lay a hand but I felt like he was trying to push me down to fall. I pushed his hand off my head & walked out, only to find out later that he told the congregation I have demons. LOL! Screw him!

Hahahaha you demon grin. I have always been suspicious of pastors and the "miracle " makers. I myself was once pushed to the ground by a pastor and I made sure I didn't stay on the ground I stood up immediately after he passed me for the next victim , and exited the church quietly. I also hate someone laying their hands on my head . It got worse when I went to this other church some years back and the pastor was busy laying his hands on everyone and I was standing behind a tall lady . He was praying for her and I was next and nervous , something made me look up and I noticed the palm of his hand had some hair in the middle. I have never been so scared in my life , I ran out tripping chairs like a woman possessed lol I couldn't allow that freak to touch me and turn me into one of his zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Lionessza(f): 7:20am On May 25, 2017
StarBukola:
I said na mere face go make people behave like that, they r under spell.

Yeah hey , I believe you, there is something behind their behavior.
Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Nobody: 7:24am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha you demon grin. I have always been suspicious of pastors and the "miracle " makers. I myself was once pushed to the ground by a pastor and I made sure I didn't stay on the ground I stood up immediately after he passed me for the next victim , and exited the church quietly. I also hate someone laying their hands on my head . It got worse when I went to this other church some years back and the pastor was busy laying his hands on everyone and I was standing behind a tall lady . He was praying for her and I was next and nervous , something made me look up and I noticed the palm of his hand had some hair in the middle. I have never been so scared in my life , I ran out tripping chairs like a woman possessed lol I couldn't allow that freak to touch me and turn me into one of his zombies.

LMAO @ hair in the middle. That's the thing, you can never know which spirits they're operating with. But people just allow them to lay hands. Why must it be on the head is my issue. Perhaps they're transferring something there, you can never tell.

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by LePrezident(m): 7:33am On May 25, 2017
zoho23:
A South Africa-based Ghanaian pastor, Nana Poku, is trending on social media after a short video emerged which caught him kissing a female member of his congregation during a so-called healing session.
The video which was posted on Facebook by a South African Musa Mathebula on Wednesday after it was shown on a local TV station Tswane TV live.
The pastor, who some reports described as a Nigerian, has his church at 98 Thabo Mbeki Drive Rustenburg in South Africa.

WATCH VIDEO>>>>>http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/ghanian-pastor-heals-woman-by-giving.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-j-lSH6KIlTA/WSZjEkqlQ-I/AAAAAAADo6A/8Zts8ubrNlkydPTETyIZ0adsCV8SvFkQQCLcB/s1600/Nana-Poku-.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala Mynd44

OP why are you using your blog to lie when it is circulated globally that the Pastor is Nigerian? So why will you author such deceit? Let me refer you away from your fake deceptive blog.

The real story;

A South Africa-based Nigerian pastor has thrown South Africans into a state of shock after a short video of one of his church sessions was televised on a local TV station.
The pastor, who is said to be based at Rustenburg in the North West Province of South Africa is seen in the video, kissing a female congregant to during what appears to be a healing session.

Nigerian pastor kisses female congregant to heal her [Video]
Wednesday 24th May , 2017 7:10 pm
pastor-kiss
A South Africa-based Nigerian pastor has thrown South Africans into a state of shock after a short video of one of his church sessions was televised on a local TV station.
The pastor, who is said to be based at Rustenburg in the North West Province of South Africa is seen in the video, kissing a female congregant to during what appears to be a healing session.
Related stories

Zimbabwe pastor talks to ‘God' on the phone during service [Video]

Fake miracle syndicate nabbed, says pastor hired them

Pastor arrested for rubbing olive oil on church member's vagina, clitoris
In the video, two women are seen on stage together with two men who are presumed to be junior pastors or ushers of the church.
“By the power of the Holy Spirit, God is working here,” the pastor says, as another man behind him responds, “Yes, Lord!”
The pastor then turns to the young light-skinned woman and holds her chin.
He draws her closer to himself before blowing air in her face and subsequently locking his lips with her’s.
As those behind him look on, one of the men is heard saying, “Jesus, thank you, Jesus, yes Lord!”
The development adds to the tall list of some of the most absurd happenings in some churches, especially in Southern Africa.
Last week, a Pastor in Zimbabwe who claimed to have a direct phone contact to heaven was seen in a video in which he claims to be having a phone conversation with God.
“I actually have a direct line which I can call Him on and get instructions on how to proceed,” Pastor Paul Sanyangore of Victory World International is quoted to have said.
In the video, the pastor can be seen holding his cell phone and responding to God’s questions, he claims.
He calls a woman from the crowd, and as she kneels down, he then starts receiving instructions from “heaven”.
In an interview with Zimbabwean news site H-Metro, the pastor, also known as Pastor Talent, said he did not understand why people were surprised about his actions.

https://citifmonline.com/2017/05/24/nigerian-pastor-kisses-female-congregant-to-heal-her-video/

NB: you also ended up exposing your own lie in the boldened statement in your fake story, I bet you forgot to edit that part out. Just because you are seeking traffic and just to denigrate another country and maybe achieve the aim of some sort of online war you have deliberately distorted the information. Such a deceitful soul you are.
You should be very ashamed of yourself

2 Likes

Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by XINZ: 7:38am On May 25, 2017
If only these people knew......
Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Nobody: 7:38am On May 25, 2017
LePrezident:

OP why are you using your blog to lie when it is circulated globally that the Pastor is Nigerian? So why will you author such deceit? Let me refer you away from your fake deceptive blog.

The real story;

pastor-kiss
Related stories

In the video, two women are seen on stage together with two men who are presumed to be junior pastors or ushers of the church.
“By the power of the Holy Spirit, God is working here,” the pastor says, as another man behind him responds, “Yes, Lord!”
He draws her closer to himself before blowing air in her face and subsequently locking his lips with her’s.
As those behind him look on, one of the men is heard saying, “Jesus, thank you, Jesus, yes Lord!”
The development adds to the tall list of some of the most absurd happenings in some churches, especially in Southern Africa.
Last week, a Pastor in Zimbabwe who claimed to have a direct phone contact to heaven was seen in a video in which he claims to be having a phone conversation with God.
“I actually have a direct line which I can call Him on and get instructions on how to proceed,” Pastor Paul Sanyangore of Victory World International is quoted to have said.
In the video, the pastor can be seen holding his cell phone and responding to God’s questions, he claims.
He calls a woman from the crowd, and as she kneels down, he then starts receiving instructions from “heaven”.
In an interview with Zimbabwean news site H-Metro, the pastor, also known as Pastor Talent, said he did not understand why people were surprised about his actions.

https://citifmonline.com/2017/05/24/nigerian-pastor-kisses-female-congregant-to-heal-her-video/

Wow @ rubbing olive oil. What a pervert.

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Nobody: 7:40am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

de thing don tire me o.

I don't know if it's just me but most of these congregants look like they have Down-Syndrome or something

2 Likes

Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Lionessza(f): 7:40am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO @ hair in the middle. That's the thing, you can never know which spirits they're operating with. But people just allow them to lay hands. Why must it be on the head is my issue. Perhaps they're transferring something there, you can never tell.

Yeah I've never understood it myself. Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by LePrezident(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow @ rubbing olive oil. What a pervert.

Lol, too many gullible people in the world today. I do not know why people overlook Philippians 2:12 that says; Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. (KJV)

The above passage clearly indicates that people should not put their religion in the hands of man. One practically does not need a pastor to serve God. You can serve God all by yourself with a perfect understanding of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Lionessza(f): 7:47am On May 25, 2017
Jayceon:
de thing don tire me o.

I don't know if it's just me but most of these congregants look like they have Down-Syndrome or something

Lol I've noticed the same .
Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Nobody: 7:51am On May 25, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, too many gullible people in the world today. I do not know why people overlook Philippians 2:12 that says; Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. (KJV)

The above passage clearly indicates that people should not put their religion in the hands of man. One practically does not need a pastor to serve God. You can serve God all by yourself with a perfect understanding of the Bible.

Yes! Amen! How do you guys do that though, memorize all the different verses of the Bible? I only know the 10 commandments, the rest...meh. Sometimes here on NL you'll hear people talking about all these different people from the Bible & I'll be reading, thinking, "Who dat?". Do you attend Bible classes or something?
Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by LePrezident(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes! Amen! How do you guys do that though, memorize all the different verses of the Bible? I only know the 10 commandments, the rest...meh. Sometimes here on NL you'll hear people talking about all these different people from the Bible & I'll be reading, thinking, "Who dat?". Do you attend Bible classes or something?

Lol, I do recall some words of the Bible as they apply to situations. Truth is I do not usually particular recall the exact verses or passages in the Bible so I just type some of the words I remember onto my digital Bible app and the passage and complete verse pops up just like I did with this particular one cool

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Nobody: 7:56am On May 25, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, I do recall some words of the Bible as they apply to situations. Truth is I do not usually particular recall the exact verses or passages in the Bible so I just type some of the words I remember onto my digital Bible app and the passage and complete verse pops up just like I did with this particular one cool

Oh OK, I get it smiley

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by TimmyPapa(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2017
Na wah oooo... God go save us
Check how to know If a gal is giving you a wrong Number
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/05/what-to-do-when-you-think-someone-is.html

And also a gal who want to sell her virginity
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/05/18year-old-girl-place-her-viginity-on.html
Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Ajasco222: 8:30am On May 25, 2017
He's a Ghanaian. Not a Nigerian
LePrezident:

The real story;

pastor-kiss
Related stories

NB: you also ended up exposing your own lie in the boldened statement in your fake story, I bet you forgot to edit that part out. Just because you are seeking traffic and just to denigrate another country and maybe achieve the aim of some sort of online war you have deliberately distorted the information. Such a deceitful soul you are.
You should be very ashamed of yourself

Re: Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss by Nobody: 8:30am On May 25, 2017
VicFunTop how 'bout some healin'? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? / Please What Happened To The Massive B00bs We Saw In The First Picture (photos) / Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.