Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,099 members, 7,832,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Femi Fani-kayode’s Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode’s Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday (557 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Photos Of Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious With Their Son Aragorn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode’s Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by TheArticleNG(m): 8:19am On May 25, 2017
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode’s wife, Precious Chikwendu, is a year older today and have released these stunning photos to mark her day.

She shared the beautiful new photos of herself on Instagram and wrote;

“I can’t help but take a moment and look back at my journey so far. It’s been awesome. Every hurdle has been both inspiring and elevating.
“I appreciate the sweat and tears cos they formed the trail. I bore them with all pleasure, knowing that I have a finish line to cross.
“I set the pace, always communing with the I Am That I Am and never forgetting that with Him ahead I need not look back. #myreflections #birthdaygirl”

Source: http://www.thearticle.com.ng/entertainment/femi-fani-kayodes-wife-release-stunning-photos-to-celebrate-her-birthday/

Lalasticlala

Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by HARDDON: 8:26am On May 25, 2017
FLawless
Re: Femi Fani-kayode’s Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by GavelSlam: 8:33am On May 25, 2017
Na so dem dey marry over there?

The kindred don give their blessings?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imo Government Screening: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Sacks All His Cabinet Members In / Oct 1st Quit Notice For Igbos And Role Of Yorubas / Nigeria's Most Notorious Kidnapper Evans Weeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.