Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos (31247 Views)

Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture / Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Markangel: 5:01pm On May 25, 2017
[url=healthblogging.ga]CLICK HERE TO READ MORE »[/url]
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Sunnah1(m): 5:29pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Nigeria is indeed a zoo
And you're one of the monkey in the zoo.
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by kechywillz(m): 5:49pm On May 25, 2017
There's no day that passes by without hearing how military brutalize innocent citizens,what is wrong with Nigeria!!!
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Dionnetech: 6:16pm On May 25, 2017
These guys might have started a fight or something. And the security men called to maintain sanity amidts them wouldn't take sh*t from nobody.

Wetin concern Soldiers with SUG Election? But The school authority knows that their students can be very crazy, especially when the election result no favor them.
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Dionnetech: 6:26pm On May 25, 2017
kechywillz:
There's no day that passes by without hearing how military brutalize innocent citizens,what is wrong with Nigeria!!!
Bro they don't just brutalize anyone for no reason, but they do it way too much.
There's a feeling when someone disrespect you, knowing fully well that the person hasn't seen or pass through quarter of what you've been through.

If you had seen the kind of training those guys went through, bro u sev go pity them
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by kechywillz(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2017
Dionnetech:

Bro they don't just brutalize anyone for no reason, but they do it way too much.
There's a feeling when someone disrespect you, knowing fully well that the person hasn't seen or pass through quarter of what you've been through.

If you had seen the kind of training those guys went through, bro u sev go pity them
If they are trained to carry arms and fight to defend the country,they shouldn't be the ones used to quell protesters,it's the duty of the police,the same citizena who they swore to protect are they ones they are brutalising
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 25, 2017
not even a polytechnic. Nigeria Soldiers
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Mobsync(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Nigeria is indeed a zoo
That's why your career will never kickoff.
Ode.
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Dionnetech: 6:54pm On May 25, 2017
kechywillz:

If they are trained to carry arms and fight to defend the country,they shouldn't be the ones used to quell protesters,it's the duty of the police,the same citizena who they swore to protect are they ones they are brutalising
Am sure the school authority invited them, they believe the sight of a kited military personnel would definitely calm the students, since it didn't and they went ahead to fight(i think) the armed personnel should separate them the best way they can
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Justuceleague2: 7:10pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
And we are all animals

Hello Monkey cool

Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by kechywillz(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2017
Dionnetech:

Am sure the school authority invited them, they believe the sight of a kited military personnel would definitely calm the students, since it didn't and they went ahead to fight(i think) the armed personnel should separate them the best way they can
Bro,did u see the injury those soldiers gave to them? Those injuries looks like they had motor accidents.
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by oke4surekid: 7:30pm On May 25, 2017
You people should stop using hard trained men for war just for your bloody civil security activities. You can’t expect them to treat, accept and condone shit and some messes as your civil police security will do. Stop hiring men trained for war and brutalities for rubbish security work. Try and apply for sense.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Dionnetech: 7:59pm On May 25, 2017
kechywillz:

Bro,did u see the injury those soldiers gave to them? Those injuries looks like they had motor accidents.
Motor accident grin grin
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by kechywillz(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2017
Dionnetech:

Motor accident grin grin
I rest my case

grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by fabu2: 9:43pm On May 25, 2017
if soldier slap u, like 2yrs dey comot frm ur life span, not to talk of beat
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by colbankz(m): 10:45pm On May 25, 2017
k2kay:
My friend, u don't demand respect, u earn it!
calm down bro no b fight
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by chngebeginwthme: 6:28am On May 26, 2017
Airforce1:
Nigeria is indeed a zoo

You might be right, But GEJ turn Nigeria to a zoo because he study zoology..
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by JERRYABC2(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2017
O no soldiers pls easy.
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2017
Naijazure:
The simple truth is that "for every action, there's always an equal and opposite reaction" These uniformed fellows didn't just converge on the institution to assault the students...

So the informant should kindly explain what those students did to deserve this...

I been to the institution and know what they are capable of

You're just being plain stupid. What could they have done to warrant this ill act? Do you reason at all?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help; I'm Too Shy / Afe Babalola: 'Nigerian Graduates Are More Dangerous Than Illiterates' / Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.