Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,809 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

tweet Of The Day From Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / tweet Of The Day From Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo (984 Views)

Buhari Extends Appointment Of Dongban-Mensem As Acting President Of Appeal Court / Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President / Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

tweet Of The Day From Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by zoho23(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: tweet Of The Day From Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:50am On May 25, 2017
God bless pyo God bless me also
Re: tweet Of The Day From Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by DieBuhari: 9:56am On May 25, 2017
When we have a President who is a ghost worker?
Rubbish talk.

2 Likes

Re: tweet Of The Day From Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:04am On May 25, 2017
religious people wont like this
Re: tweet Of The Day From Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by CltrAltDel: 10:10am On May 25, 2017
[s]
DieBuhari:
When we have a President who is a ghost worker?
Rubbish talk.
[/s]
You Biafuros keep proving the Afonjas right....your comment shows you obviously have comprehension problem. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: tweet Of The Day From Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by Moreoffaith(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2017
I am so glad this is coming from a pastor..
Bad day for the religious people
They can pray for their 3% phone battery to last 5 days without charging.
a won mofos Dede
face reality today and see Nigeria move forward
3rd mainland bridge and cocoa house wasn't built by holy ghost.
Re: tweet Of The Day From Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by Moreoffaith(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2017
a won mofos Dede
Re: tweet Of The Day From Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by three: 10:50am On May 25, 2017
When do the people in government intend to stop talking and start working?

I thought all these motivational speeches were covered at The Platform

3 Likes

Re: tweet Of The Day From Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by obajohn(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2017
Good talk. The earlier we understand the difference between religion and hardworking.
Re: tweet Of The Day From Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by obinoral1179(m): 12:14pm On May 25, 2017
Moreoffaith:

a won mofos Dede

Christianity doesn't preach about laziness even the Bible said they should not be food for lazy man.....
Re: tweet Of The Day From Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by hucienda: 12:15pm On May 25, 2017
You are there, sir.

So, walk the talk.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Leave Pdp If This Evil And Shameless Tout ,alimodu Sheriff Wins - Ffk / PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun Commissions MITROS Residence And Gardens / Igbos Should Forget About Biafra And Question Their Leaders- Ayodele Adio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.