Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard (1985 Views)

Throwback: Gambari Asks Buhari To Implement 2014 National Conference Report / N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / How To Calculate Your New Salary After The Implementation of New minimum wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard by Kingspin(m): 2:08am On May 26, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Ipob yoot's incoherent rants bore me!
Stop child talking restructuring of Nigeria will change your fortune and give your life a meaning.
Re: GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard by tuniski: 9:29am On May 26, 2017
Babacele:
why?
Cos bureaucracy and democratic processes are slow and thorough not like military fiat. Cap that with the political temperature of the time, it was impracticable for him to Implement pre May 29 2015.

In honesty, the implementation was to be post election event.
Re: GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard by Babacele: 10:07am On May 26, 2017
tuniski:

Cos bureaucracy and democratic processes are slow and thorough not like military fiat. Cap that with the political temperature of the time, it was impracticable for him to Implement pre May 29 2015.

In honesty, the implementation was to be post election event.
your excuses are untenable because GEJ deliberately didn't want any reform but only interested in how to be reelected. Instead of dissipating energy scheming to propose 6 years single term early in his administration, he should have been talking about reforming the nation but no he allowed massive state looting and a lot of socio-political perfidies that threatened our nation being e.g the bokoharam disaster while he supervised the national sabotage by Dasuki and co. So you tell me what obstacles did we mount on his resolve before he conveyed the National conference he strangely suddenly fell in love with; and what obstacles would the country have presented to the party whose gangs of politicians messed with the Conference report and refused to recognize their it at the National Assembly under David Mark and Ekweremadu several months before the elections?
Truth is GEJ is not sincere and unrepentant ,and that report goes to its best home- the library, or the dustbin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard by tuniski: 10:18am On May 26, 2017
Babacele:
your excuses are untenable because GEJ deliberately didn't want any reform but only interested in how to be reelected. Instead of dissipating energy scheming to propose 6 years single term early in his administration, he should have been talking about reforming the nation but no he allowed massive state looting and a lot of socio-political perfidies that threatened our nation being e.g the bokoharam disaster while he supervised the national sabotage by Dasuki and co. So you tell me what obstacles did we mount on his resolve before he conveyed the National conference he strangely suddenly fell in love with; and what obstacles would the country have presented to the party whose gangs of politicians messed with the Conference report and refused to recognize their it at the National Assembly under David Mark and Ekweremadu several months before the elections?
Truth is GEJ is not sincere and unrepentant ,and that report goes to its best home- the library, or the dustbin.
This is way off! Leadership and its undercurrents in a democracy doesn't work like u make it look so simple as ABCD. This kind of falsehood of action was what buhari/apc used to cajole nigerians. Today,we are witnessing their impotence!!!
Re: GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard by Babacele: 10:39am On May 26, 2017
tuniski:

This is way off! Leadership and it's undercurrents in a democracy doesn't work like u make it look so simple as ABCD. This kind of falsehood of action was what buhari/apc used to cajole nigerians. Today,we are witnessing their impotence!!!
Leadership ain't no ABCD ,I agree totally and reality is no actuality when faced with life choices in making certain fundamental decisions ,to this I also concur.
But when a leader pretends it is not his business to monitor and evaluate actions that emanates from his cabinet, then he isn't responsible. For example, Gej had more money, support and time to crush bokoharam but he refused and laid to waste thousands of lives and property because he thought the NE carnage would benefit his reelection in 2015 . Pmb rather chose to end the terrorism . Gej allowed massive looting but Pmb won't even allow his wife near any public purse, Gej left the borders open to the detriment of our farmers but Pmb won't entertain such and the economy likes it. Etc it is all about making choices .
Re: GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard by tuniski: 10:50am On May 26, 2017
Babacele:
Leadership ain't no ABCD ,I agree totally and reality is no actuality when faced with life choices in making certain fundamental decisions ,to this I also concur.
But when a leader pretends it is not his business to monitor and evaluate actions that emanates from his cabinet, then he isn't responsible. For example, Gej had more money, support and time to crush bokoharam but he refused and laid to waste thousands of lives and property because he thought the NE carnage would benefit his reelection in 2015 . Pmb rather chose to end the terrorism . Gej allowed massive looting but Pmb won't even allow his wife near any public purse, Gej left the borders open to the detriment of our farmers but Pmb won't entertain such and the economy likes it. Etc it is all about making choices .
Leave the issue of Boko haram for another day. My Perception and understanding of it, is quite controversial with my fellow northerners and moslems. I don't blame GEJ sweepingly neither am I giving Buhari ultimate credit cos the fluidity is high.
Re: GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard by Splashme: 10:52am On May 26, 2017
realborn:
I was quite disappointed at GEJ for not making any efforts prior to his exit, to implement the recommendations of the 2014 National Conference.

That is presently belated.

Government is a continuum, there is absolutely no reason why Buhari's administration should not revisit the recommendations.

The scorecard is still very low for Buhari's administration with all the prevailing economic metrics.

There was no time for GEJ to impliment the confab.

The final confab report was out in Oct 2014 and a major
national elections was to take place 4 months later
Re: GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard by Babacele: 12:03pm On May 26, 2017
tuniski:

Leave the issue of Boko haram for another day. My Perception and understanding of it, is quite controversial with my fellow northerners and moslems. I don't blame GEJ sweepingly neither am I giving Buhari ultimate credit cos the fluidity is high.
then your perception does appreciate what it means to lead a multiethnic country like Nigeria ...besides GEJ committed a lot of blunders unexpected from a NigerDeltan and the pseudomessiah of the masses for 5 years, hence he was given the red card in 2015.
Naturally, Gej should have spent 10 straight years if he had been responsible irrespective of any useless agreement they had in their PDP coven. Didnt Tinubu dare such coven sinister plans in the open while riding on the people 's support? Buhari who presently enjoys such goodwill , if God wills, is still the candidate to beat in no distant time. By spewing inanities cooked at an hilltop abi hilltop sef in minna where azazi despatch was hatched n subsequently the derail of the last administration, it shows that Gej hasn't learnt any lesson.
Re: GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard by hysteriabox(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2017
tuniski:

He couldn't have implemented it btw 2014 and election time 2015.
Like he tried, he gave NASS the report a week to handing over power. TF is that!
Truth is his aides adviced him to play politics with the report. Use it to win the heart of certain zones. Like he used 'Ebele' to win SE in 2011.
Rare oppurtunity thrown away. Now he is back to 'urging'
Keep urging. Me, am off to watch John Wick 2

Re: GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard by tuniski: 4:39pm On May 26, 2017
Babacele:
then your perception does appreciate what it means to lead a multiethnic country like Nigeria ...besides GEJ committed a lot of blunders unexpected from a NigerDeltan and the pseudomessiah of the masses for 5 years, hence he was given the red card in 2015.
Naturally, Gej should have spent 10 straight years if he had been responsible irrespective of any useless agreement they had in their PDP coven. Didnt Tinubu dare such coven sinister plans in the open while riding on the people 's support? Buhari who presently enjoys such goodwill , if God wills, is still the candidate to beat in no distant time. By spewing inanities cooked at an hilltop abi hilltop sef in minna where azazi despatch was hatched n subsequently the derail of the last administration, it shows that Gej hasn't learnt any lesson.
Hmmm! GEJ couldn't help it. He tried but he came before his time. Shebi Buhari the 'messiah' is here and we all are in the chanji together. In nigeria when two of the major Tribes plus the middlebelt gang up against a president from minority tribe,the president will be defeated. They wanted GEJ out evenn if he had made nigeria heaven QED.
Re: GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard by Babacele: 5:01pm On May 26, 2017
tuniski:

Hmmm! GEJ couldn't help it. He tried but he came before his time. Shebi Buhari the 'messiah' is here and we all are in the chanji together. In nigeria when two of the major Tribes plus the middlebelt gang up against a president from minority tribe,the president will be defeated. They wanted GEJ out evenn if he had made nigeria heaven QED.
gang up did you say? how did Gej become acting president and President in 2011?

Buhari has been able to stabilize the nation from the disaster that Gej left her. Pmb is just too democratic.
Re: GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard by ourema(f): 5:32pm On May 26, 2017
Splashme:

There was no time for GEJ to impliment the confab.
The final confab report was out in Oct 2014 and a major national elections was to take place 4 months later
True talk
Re: GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard by tuniski: 5:38pm On May 26, 2017
Babacele:
gang up did you say? how did Gej become acting president and President in 2011?

Buhari has been able to stabilize the nation from the disaster that Gej left her. Pmb is just too democratic.
Gej only became president through providence in 2010 and from that point till 2015 the whole machineries and strategies were deployed to dethrone him.

If the current directionless govt with widespread pervasive poverty is what u called stability, then u live either in Aso Rock or outside nigeria!

Nigeria has never been this divided nor this devalued as a people even during the civil war we were better.
Re: GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard by Babacele: 11:18pm On May 26, 2017
tuniski:

Gej only became president through providence in 2010 and from that point till 2015 the whole machineries and strategies were deployed to dethrone him.

If the current directionless govt with widespread pervasive poverty is what u called stability, then u live either in Aso Rock or outside nigeria!

Nigeria has never been this divided nor this devalued as a people even during the civil war we were better.
providence made him VP,acting president and president and the same providence removed him in 2015. una hypocrisy and lies too much hence una no go learn any lesson.

(1) (2) (Reply)

81 DOCUMENTED Promises Of APC. / Maina Reinstatement Letter Surface. / Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.