Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife (38494 Views)

Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by AngelicBeing: 4:38pm On May 25, 2017
Yawns sad
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
[s]
So u think. Pls wake up. Even in Naija wey people dey work hard what can they show for it. Being married to a white doesnt mean he is lazy or houseboy. Nigeria is a very useless country to live in. Blame the leaders who themselves have no hope in this doomed nation. This is a sign that for the common man no hope unless ur papa is in govt and of course a looter of public funds
What do u say of women who go after old men? I guess they are also lazy abi and dont want responsibilty
[/s]

Think before you commit to writing.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by sisisioge: 4:39pm On May 25, 2017
He's a good boy and she's a good girl...their love will remain practical so long as each maintain in his or her lane grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Adaomalight(f): 4:43pm On May 25, 2017
You must be joking angry angry angry
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by kingthreatz: 4:43pm On May 25, 2017
Lazy man. So in 6 years of marriage he is still depending on an old white woman. Reasons like this is why the black man will never develop

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Nigeriadondie: 4:43pm On May 25, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
[/s]

Think before you commit to writing.
Think well boy

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2017
rosieluv:
grin go dig the gold

how far
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 25, 2017
when guys becomes gold diggers, ain't no limit to where they can put their rod,yuck!

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Fhowe: 4:47pm On May 25, 2017
AHCB:
I'm curious when 6 became a special number? Last time I checked, it doesn'tjust signify imperfection, but signify anything that is weak etc.

Next time, celebrate the numbers 3 and 7. grin
mumu
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by intruxive(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2017
This one is waiting for her to die, so he can inherit property. Sharp boy grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 25, 2017
Me and my grandma, hmm this is serious.

NCAN pls furnish us with details of this boy.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by yaki84: 4:57pm On May 25, 2017
imagine say dis guy waka wif him wife go church n d pastor prophesy upon the woman say God don extend her lifespan for another 20yrs.

Its well
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Icon79(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2017
LOL. What else is new?

....Sugar Mummy

The woman must be loaded.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by loomer: 5:04pm On May 25, 2017
Chikelue2000:
all dis just to survive?

Does he seem like someone not happy with his choice?

You know weda him be citizen already before him marry?

Everything isn't about papers.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by iswallker(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2017
nwakibie3:
I wonder how the guy go dey knack her kpekus.. grin grin

The same way he would yours... grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Cantshout: 5:05pm On May 25, 2017
Wey the food undecided
Oyindidi:
Fine boy dey chop food wey big pass am
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Ceede: 5:07pm On May 25, 2017
Aww na Ikoyi them they join everything together there is one I saw on NL last wik wey one man wore coats as if na Capnta sew am, now see cute guy with oyinbo wey don enta menopulse finish
Which kinda generation n this nah.

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by David25(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2017
tufiakwa!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by lenghtinny(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:
I see a lazy "man" who does not want to work. I see a "man" who does not want any responsibilities. I see a "man" who is likely acting as a houseboy for an old white woman.
I bet years ago you would've said the same thing about the French president since you are a fortune teller... You know next to nothing about the guy's story other than the pictures and you think you've seen enough to pass judgment on him...
I don't blame him because that's his ticket to good life and as long as it's legit, he is good to go.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Ebenezerk2: 5:14pm On May 25, 2017
I wonder about people's comments at times, You have never been to a developed country, you will be typing as if you have been there, there are a lot of young ladies that are looking for husbands to marry, they don't get, you can still marry your best to get your paper, but if you said, he married the lady because she is rich, I can admit that, look at the new France President and his much older wife, did he marry her for paper as well? there is still love in marriage
Chikelue2000:
all dis just to survive?

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by pentiv(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2017
My People, My People!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by able20(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Fine boy dey chop food wey big pass am
It's all about resident permit.No free meal!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by wickyyolo: 5:43pm On May 25, 2017
THE FUTURE MACRON!!! grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by arimahoseloka(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2017
noetic5:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5379566_untitled13_jpeg9945d3f7fb31236cfce840e60bfab76a

the boy is just chopping the woman's money. see more pix of him flexing away. SEE PHOTOS

enuf chilling indeed!
you are a sick furker
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Maski87: 6:39pm On May 25, 2017
Boy make sure she has better life insurance
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 25, 2017
his life.....is it consyn anybody
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Azam101: 6:52pm On May 25, 2017
Hmmm! I can smell green card
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by TeetoEsq(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2017
is his name Uche, okechwukwu or Emeka?

e no easy for IPOB oooo
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by bencarson007(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2017
chi4ik:
what's wrong with that?? most of lashing out those dude will be praying for the same opportunity.
Nigeria is worst than hell and it's better to die in hell than to survive in Nigeria
. You no lie o... Abeg oya shift make I faint...lollll
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Reference(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2017
Shameful. Just....shameful.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by enemyofprogress: 7:03pm On May 25, 2017
The woman pu^ssy go don developer squeeze face with gray hair on top
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Unimaginable123: 7:52pm On May 25, 2017
Chikelue2000:
all dis just to survive?
I tire o. What man can do for survival

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? / Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.