Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily (42081 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 25, 2017
But what she said made sense oh, or am i the dumb one? Lol

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by eph12(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2017
We are naturally stupid in this country. It's in our DNA
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by ring7(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2017
chai even Tonto want pity,
don't worry mercy Aigbe have joined the gang Una ministry Dee increase,
Any idiot that will cross omotola or mercy Johnson marriage, Holy ghost thunder.
Pastor .

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by abbey621(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2017
I say to you verily thou tongue is mightier than a warrior's sword....It's a pity see how her words are now being used against her, the man drew closer to God and it is the same man that made you sin against God(allegedly)....LIFE grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by DavidEsq(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2017
Why all d commentators/fans get low battery sef undecided.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by DavidEsq(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2017
snrman:
After reading the story I pity the frog cry why do that to an innocent frog
Poor frog. RIP, froggie cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by nkemdi89(f): 1:25pm On May 25, 2017
When it comes to marriage my mother should be the best role model not tonto, her loyalty to my dad can not be measured what of the humility? It only amazed me when I see people using one celebrity as their role model based on their popularity. Thanks to social media for making their issues popular and making our eyes, finger and mind busy and distracted, I don't blame bloggers either they need to survive too because information like these sells faster and attract more audience.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by engrchykae(m): 1:25pm On May 25, 2017
Tonto is right.lots of we men are evil and can take women for granted.but on the other hand women have their own wickedness
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Dyt(f): 1:25pm On May 25, 2017
I will always say this
NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by leofab(f): 1:26pm On May 25, 2017
Oloshoo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by adontcare(f): 1:27pm On May 25, 2017
I pity some women bashing Tonto. So if they can tolerate dv, they want others to do same abi? Tonto had her limit so is every human. She left because it was not sweet for her. That is her choice. It does not mean other people marriages won't work. People should learn to respect other peoples choices. It is her choice to marry or divorce. Leave her n God. In Nigeria, people blame women mostly for failed marriages whereas women are the ones enduring n praying for their marriages to work out. No woman want to leave her marriage especially in this bad mouth country where they treat single ladies as trash. Go to churches and prayer houses, 99% are women. Praying, fasting for a failing marriage. The purpose of marriage is defeated when one party is only trying to make it work. Two shall become one. In unity, a house stand, divided it fall. My 1 cent

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by PqsMike: 1:27pm On May 25, 2017
Need beautiful architectural design for your house

Contact me on projectqsmichael@gmail.com

Check my profile for samples

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by leofab(f): 1:29pm On May 25, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
But what she said made sense oh, or am i the dumb one? Lol
dumb as hell.. perseverance is what keep humans going.. if you and her ain't dumb; why haven't God jumped out of your life ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by adontcare(f): 1:31pm On May 25, 2017
nkemdi89:
When it comes to marriage my mother should be the best role model not tonto, her loyalty to my dad can not be measured what of the humility? It only amazed me when I see people using one celebrity as their role model based on their popularity. Thanks to social media for making their issues popular and making our eyes, finger and mind busy and distracted, I don't blame bloggers either they need to survive too because information like these sells faster and attract more audience.
does ur dad beat ur mum? Or does he abuses her in any way? If no then he is also a role model to u n ur brothers. I like happy homes

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
I supporter her that is how Liepod is only noise like frog

I supporter her too

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by teegrams(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Afritop(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2017
ChristyB:
She actually said the truth, just because she had issues in her marriage doesn't mean nothing good can come out of her.
The story told is very true but people have decided to dwell more on her failed marriage instead of taking the truth from the story.
Very inspiring as this has to do with our day to day aspect of living our lives.
SHE IS THE ONE DWELLING ON HER FAILED MARRIAGE NOT PEOPLE.
SHE COMES UP BRINGING SUCH ISSUES WHEN SHE FAILED WOEFULLY IN HER MARRIAGE AND REFUSED TO ADMIT HER MISTAKES AND
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Afritop(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2017
ChristyB:
She actually said the truth, just because she had issues in her marriage doesn't mean nothing good can come out of her.
The story told is very true but people have decided to dwell more on her failed marriage instead of taking the truth from the story.
Very inspiring as this has to do with our day to day aspect of living our lives.
SHE COMES UP BRINGING SUCH ISSUES WHEN SHE FAILED WOEFULLY IN HER MARRIAGE AND REFUSED TO ADMIT HER MISTAKES

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by vanderbolt: 1:35pm On May 25, 2017
Deceivers .you can not deceive him for ever.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Chikelue2000(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2017
Toks2008:
Na WA o....what she wrote is simply advisory in nature which does not warrant any firm of attacks..

Some people are dumb.
The one person who is dumb should be u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 25, 2017
leofab:
dumb as hell.. perseverance is what keep humans going.. if you and her ain't dumb; why haven't God jumped out of your life ?

Comparing an infinite energy supreme being to a finite energy matter-based being.

I bet you think you just said something smart.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 25, 2017
ok.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by mikkydraq(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2017
Afro3:
Controversial actress Tonto Dikeh has attracted the attacks of her fans on her instagram page as he dishes out marriage and relationship advice supposedly to shade her estranged husband whom she broke up with allegedly for domestic violence and other sundry issues few months ago. The long write up seem not to go well with some of her followers who felt a lot of people looked up to her marriage as a role model.

Some of them were of the opinion that the sustenance of marriage was dependant on her largely. Tonto Dikeh fans wondered what was her justification to advice them when she went all out to talk down on her estranged husband publicly and ridiculously.

See below:  
Put a frog into a vessel filled with water and start heating the water. As the temperature of the water begins to rise, the frog adjust it\'s body temperature accordingly. The frog keeps adjusting it\'s body temperature with the increasing temperature of the water. Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog can not adjust anymore. At this point the frog decides to jump out. The frog tries to jump but it is unable to do so because it has lost all its strength in adjusting with the rising water temperature. Very soon the frog dies. What killed the frog?
Think about it!
I know many of us will say the boiling water. But the truth about what killed the frog was it\'s own inability to decide when to jump out. We all need to adjust & when we need to move on. There are times when we need to face the situation and take appropriate actions. If we allow people to exploit us physically, emotionally, financially, spiritually or mentally they will continue to do so. Let\'s us decide when to jump! Let\'s jump while we still have the strength. Are you ready to #Jump #Tontotoldme #KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICALFORJESUS @shadesofjacen‎

https://www.instagram.com/p/BURBfPbjkwm/
Afro3:
Controversial actress Tonto Dikeh has attracted the attacks of her fans on her instagram page as he dishes out marriage and relationship advice supposedly to shade her estranged husband whom she broke up with allegedly for domestic violence and other sundry issues few months ago. The long write up seem not to go well with some of her followers who felt a lot of people looked up to her marriage as a role model.

Some of them were of the opinion that the sustenance of marriage was dependant on her largely. Tonto Dikeh fans wondered what was her justification to advice them when she went all out to talk down on her estranged husband publicly and ridiculously.

See below:  
Put a frog into a vessel filled with water and start heating the water. As the temperature of the water begins to rise, the frog adjust it\'s body temperature accordingly. The frog keeps adjusting it\'s body temperature with the increasing temperature of the water. Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog can not adjust anymore. At this point the frog decides to jump out. The frog tries to jump but it is unable to do so because it has lost all its strength in adjusting with the rising water temperature. Very soon the frog dies. What killed the frog?
Think about it!
I know many of us will say the boiling water. But the truth about what killed the frog was it\'s own inability to decide when to jump out. We all need to adjust & when we need to move on. There are times when we need to face the situation and take appropriate actions. If we allow people to exploit us physically, emotionally, financially, spiritually or mentally they will continue to do so. Let\'s us decide when to jump! Let\'s jump while we still have the strength. Are you ready to #Jump #Tontotoldme #KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICALFORJESUS @shadesofjacen‎

Afro3:

See below:  
Think about it!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by mikkydraq(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2017
lol..all well and good
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by nkemdi89(f): 1:43pm On May 25, 2017
adontcare:
does ur dad beat ur mum? Or does he abuses her in any way? If no then he is also a role model to u n ur brothers. I like happy homes
Never, they are more like friends. That's why I look up to her and not anyone else because their marriage have stood the test of time .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 25, 2017
Afritop:

SHE COMES UP BRINGING SUCH ISSUES WHEN SHE FAILED WOEFULLY IN HER MARRIAGE AND REFUSED TO ADMIT HER MISTAKES

Attacking the messenger instead of the messsge.

Woe is thy. Lol

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by LordOfNaira: 1:45pm On May 25, 2017
adontcare:

Nawa o. So you have taken sides. Have you heard another side of the story where their nanny said it was Tonto that used to beat her husband?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by OVA200(m): 1:46pm On May 25, 2017
Davash222:
The ultimate question is, WHO PUT THE FROG FOR THE VESSEL FILLED WITH WATER

If na the FROG carry em body enter the VESSEL, then it deserves any treatment melted on it.

FROG wey see gutter water come enter VESSEL filled with clean water, no be death dey hungry am
You are one of the reason I like Nairaland more than any other social network, see how your thinking is very different from rest on Instagram.

Wonderful bro

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 25, 2017
ChristyB:

her parable only fit into aspect of marriage ,, "fr beta 4 worst till death do us" she must av said that to ... no dumb tolerance,no marriage ... luv is fr d blind ...we all can see thats no.1 problem
her marriage crashed because she wanted money n powerful inlaw ,,churchhill needed her fame to boost his ,,,,, where is luv in all this??
"motive determines d life span of evrytin we engage ourselves in"

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by leofab(f): 1:49pm On May 25, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Comparing an infinite energy supreme being to a finite energy matter-based being.

I bet you think you just said something smart.

the know how dumb you both sound.. case closed.. next time both you and her should know that not all jay glitters are rally gold.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by thunderbabs: 1:52pm On May 25, 2017
Toks2008:
Na WA o....what she wrote is simply advisory in nature which does not warrant any firm of attacks..

Some people are dumb.

Sharp guy cheesy

#yinmu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose / Ceec Wears Tight Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit. Photos / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.