Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily (42079 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Alariwo2: 1:52pm On May 25, 2017
Moral lesson.. Never make a hoe into a housewife
you'll mean nothing to her than just a regular maga. Be wise!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by DanseMacabre(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2017
Vorpal:

I shudder to think if there were no social media cheesy

Men, the cases of insanity and suicide would probably have quadrupled beyond what we're seeing now.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 25, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Men, the cases of insanity and suicide would probably have quadrupled beyond what we're seeing now.

Lol grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by adontcare(f): 2:02pm On May 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Nawa o. So you have taken sides. Have you heard another side of the story where their nanny said it was Tonto that used to beat her husband?
. Did not take side. shocked beat her husband Blood of Exodus
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by adontcare(f): 2:04pm On May 25, 2017
nkemdi89:

Never, they are more like friends. That's why I look up to her and not anyone else because their marriage have stood the test of time .
. Am happy for u. The best parents any one can hope for.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by omoiyalayi(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2017
bikerboy1:
grin See as people get time to dey type long frivolous epistles for social media.

So many of us are jobless. grin grin

I taya o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by DanseMacabre(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2017
Vorpal:

Lol grin

Yeah. On the flipside though, what I hate most about it is that it gives a lot of nitwits and asshats relevance.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by LordOfNaira: 2:07pm On May 25, 2017
adontcare:
. Did not take side. shocked beat her husband Blood of Exodus

LOL @ Blood of Exodus!!!

Yes, she said a lot of things. She even said that Tonto told her to lie to the world that Churchill used to beat her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by TinaAnita(f): 2:14pm On May 25, 2017
Nice piece of advice from Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Mosthigh0ii8: 2:19pm On May 25, 2017
I bring you yesterday's winning ticket and to tell Y'all that today's (25/05/2017) is available for the interested.
see below for more and thank me later..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 25, 2017
leofab:
the know how dumb you both sound.. case closed.. next time both you and her should know that not all jay glitters are rally gold.

Out of thin air you brought God into our conversation which had nothing to do with it. I think i may be chatting with a legit retård here.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 25, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Yeah. On the flipside though, what I hate most about it is that it gives a lot of nitwits and asshats relevance.

It's what makes it fun, provided it doesn't get too serious or harmful. Reality can be so bland at times.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by adontcare(f): 2:41pm On May 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

LOL @ Blood of Exodus!!!

Yes, she said a lot of things. She even said that Tonto told her to lie to the world that Churchill used to beat her.
shocked. This is bad if its true.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Incrizz(f): 2:41pm On May 25, 2017
Young03:
Someone cannot talk again

Hahaha Tonto got it hot and sound this time around from those fans. I thank God for sane fans...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by joanana(f): 3:02pm On May 25, 2017
some people just dey comment anyhow. how tonto marriage take enter this matter.... abeg wey she shade her husband for the post.... abi i no dey read again.

I dont see anything wrong with her post, its an advice simple and the moral lesson is when u cant take the hit... get out when u can. I just dont understand what people are saying in respect to her post . angry angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by nwokkee99: 3:03pm On May 25, 2017
boost your account and see text below
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 25, 2017
dfrost:

True but her state of mind at the moment does not need all these attention. She should stay away from public eyes. At this stage she is very vulnerable to anything coming to her. I really pity the poor old lady.

See the bolded bro
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:17pm On May 25, 2017
ikp120:
O boy see English. shocked

Even Queen of England go commit suicide after reading this your English. Hehehehehe grin grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by dwas: 3:24pm On May 25, 2017
adontcare:
does ur dad beat ur mum? Or does he abuses her in any way? If no then he is also a role model to u n ur brothers. I like happy homes

Does her mother nag her father to hell. The like of Tonto can frustrate grace out of a man's life.

Soft answer turn away anger.
I am not supporting domestic violence, neither am I condoning divorce.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by cuedish: 3:31pm On May 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
I supporter her that is how Liepod is only noise like frog

Very good ..na you try pass grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by LordOfNaira: 3:49pm On May 25, 2017
adontcare:
shocked. This is bad if its true.

Yes. Domestic violence should be stopped!!! It is not about gender. Men go through it too!!!

Now, do you want to get REALLY scared? Check my signature and read scary stories!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by DanseMacabre(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2017
Vorpal:

It's what makes it fun, provided it doesn't get too serious or harmful. Reality can be so bland at times.

Undoubtedly, but how more serious can everything be, considering that this is the Age of Information, and day by day, social media (virtual reality) is gradually eroding actual reality? Take a scrutinising look at the better portion of humans around you and tell me what you see.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 25, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Undoubtedly, but how more serious can everything be, considering that this is the Age of Information, and day by day, social media (virtual reality) is gradually eroding actual reality? Take a scrutinising look at the better portion of humans around you and tell me what you see.

Yeah, i get what you mean. It seem to be breeding humans particularly the youth being slaves to material things, shallow reasoning. It's like the media dictates the trend and lifestyle of humans nowadays.

I think actual reality wasn't so bad, at least when i was much younger. It's the birth of the internet age that has caused the reality to look almost intangible perhaps because the former cuts across a wider audience. Sex too has become like the air they breathe in this era too, no more substance.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by luminouz(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2017
joanana:
some people just dey comment anyhow. how tonto marriage take enter this matter.... abeg wey she shade her husband for the post.... abi i no dey read again.

I dont see anything wrong with her post, its an advice simple and the moral lesson is when u cant take the hit... get out when u can. I just dont understand what people are saying in respect to her post . angry angry angry
Iyawo!!! Its been a while! How is uuuuu?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by dfrost: 4:59pm On May 25, 2017
MasterRahl:

See the bolded bro
grin cheesy shocked

Disclaimer: MasterRahl is solely responsible for anything editing done to my posts or uploads on Nairaland. wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by adontcare(f): 5:36pm On May 25, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Yes. Domestic violence should be stopped!!! It is not about gender. Men go through it too!!!

Now, do you want to get REALLY scared? Check my signature and read scary stories!!!
are u ghostwriter cousin ni?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by oblaak(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
*I supporter* grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by freethesheeple(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2017
Factfinder1:
Pained bitch

every body is pained but she shld move on..If i were her,i will exist from social media for 1 whole year or never comment or post any thing...
Social media is where people lay calm to watch you display your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by freethesheeple(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

i pity your dead body cos u are gone in real life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by freethesheeple(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2017
snrman:
After reading the story I pity the frog cry why do that to an innocent frog

are you a satanist.lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by freethesheeple(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2017
ikp120:
O boy see English. shocked

Even Queen of England go commit suicide after reading this your English. Hehehehehe grin grin

na ipobexposed naaa..the only thing him sabi is copy and paste..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by DanseMacabre(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2017
Vorpal:

Yeah, i get what you mean. It seem to be breeding humans particularly the youth being slaves to material things, shallow reasoning. It's like the media dictates the trend and lifestyle of humans nowadays.

I think actual reality wasn't so bad, at least when i was much younger. It's the birth of the internet age that has caused the reality to look almost intangible perhaps because the former cuts across a wider audience. Sex too has become like the air they breathe in this era too, no more substance.

GBAM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedienne Emmanuella Mobbed In Sierra Leone (pic,video) / Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together / Adewale Ayuba, Jaywon, Others Hold Procession For Sound Sultan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.