Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily (42082 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by kilode100(f): 6:41pm On May 25, 2017
Lemonade01:
She cannot get over Churchill's big dikkkk! grin grin

Churchill has a tiny dikkk

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by joanana(f): 6:51pm On May 25, 2017
luminouz:

Iyawo!!! Its been a while! How is uuuuu?

Yes ooo how is u now? It's been a while.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by LordOfNaira: 7:18pm On May 25, 2017
adontcare:
are u ghostwriter cousin ni?
No, I am not grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by luminouz(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2017
joanana:

Yes ooo how is u now? It's been a while.
Me is vine ooooo! See as u dey shine,sun sef dey jealous u!!!! cool
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 25, 2017
Na who no know you and your wayward lifestyle go listen to your silly ranting. In case you have forgotten, you were a busted flush, a drunk and a drug addict in a desperate search for relevance before you met churhhill who managed to remodel you and you admitted that in your own words. Go on youtube and see how you disgraced yourself (under the influence of hard drugs and alchohol) on stage in London you psycho.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 25, 2017
dfrost:

grin cheesy shocked

Disclaimer: MasterRahl is solely responsible for anything editing done to my posts or uploads on Nairaland. wink cheesy grin
Lol. Oga, e be lyk say u dey carry me play grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Factfinder1(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2017
freethesheeple:

Social media is where people lay calm to watch you display your stupidity.
Wise words
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 25, 2017
leofab:
dumb as hell.. perseverance is what keep humans going.. if you and her ain't dumb; why haven't God jumped out of your life ?

did you see the story of the south African lady that was eventually killed and burnt by an abusive boyfriend?
How about the little boy in Akwa ibom that was beaten to death by an abusive father?
I have an aunt who lost her life because of a bad marriage.
God in His infinite wisdom gave us 'sensory nerves' to protect us from danger. that is why reflex action (I learnt in biology in secondary school) allows us to quickly withdraw our hand when we place it on something hot or sharp so that we don't get killed by that thing.
God help us
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by def111(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2017
tell that old slay Queen that the frog didn't die in the boiling water. the frog is still alive till today

Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by junnaiskye(f): 10:40pm On May 25, 2017
what she said made sense #stophating
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by leofab(f): 11:47pm On May 25, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Out of thin air you brought God into our conversation which had nothing to do with it. I think i may be chatting with a legit retård here.
those are typos.. only a retard thinks spoken/written English is a measure of intelligence.. kiss the truth like Gberra
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by MNDY(m): 3:38am On May 26, 2017
Davash222:
The ultimate question is, WHO PUT THE FROG FOR THE VESSEL FILLED WITH WATER

If na the FROG carry em body enter the VESSEL, then it deserves any treatment melted on it.

FROG wey see gutter water come enter VESSEL filled with clean water, no be death dey hungry am

Guy, I feel like buying something for you I swear!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by joanana(f): 4:02am On May 26, 2017
luminouz:

Me is vine ooooo! See as u dey shine,sun sef dey jealous u!!!! cool
grin

Lol grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by gberra: 6:28am On May 26, 2017
leofab:
those are typos.. only a retard thinks spoken/written English is a measure of intelligence.. kiss the truth like Gberra
leo, Tonto Is your role model?.. What a shame .. little wonder you say many stupid things...

-- Daddy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by leofab(f): 8:53am On May 26, 2017
gberra:
leo, Tonto Is your role model?.. What a shame .. little wonder you say many stupid things...

-- Daddy
she is my sister not my role model; same reason am trying to burst her antics against her ex husband.. she is cheat and wants to cheat nature but karma struck her real hard..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by gberra: 9:12am On May 26, 2017
leofab:
she is my sister not my role model; same reason am trying to burst her antics against her ex husband.. she is cheat and wants to cheat nature but karma struck her real hard..
Her husband is a cheat too & a woman beater. They both got what they bargained for. But I never see you condemn Churchill's brutality. Are you getting wet for Churchill?

-- Daddy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily by leofab(f): 9:18am On May 26, 2017
gberra:
Her husband is a cheat too & a woman beater. They both got what they bargained for. But I never see you condemn Churchill's brutality. Are you getting wet for Churchill?

-- Daddy.
i don't blame Churchill atall.. she came for the money and so she should all enjoy what comes with the money.. and her loud mouth alone is enough to earn her multiple beatings.. Dalu Churchill.. if I follow you cos of your money threat me same grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose / Ceec Wears Tight Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit. Photos / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.