Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta (20069 Views)

PDP Reps: Mary-odili, Ngwuta Must Be Appointed To Hear Atiku’s Appeal / Court Frees Justice Ngwuta Of Corruption Charges / Justice, Sylvester Ngwuta Arraigned For False Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by lailo: 2:58pm On May 25, 2017
yet d corrupt court will still set him free and wailers will start to say EFCC gat no evidence against him.I weep for dis country.
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by reiddecuti: 2:58pm On May 25, 2017
ACTION FILM ON POINT.

Script with no meaning, na naija thingx
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by ajalawole(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2017
This one of APC achievements come May 29. God pass them sha sad

2 Likes

Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by seuncyrus(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2017
svag
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by ayindejimmy(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:
So how much have you guys recovered since your inception?

Google it!
Friend of the corrupt
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by nwabobo: 3:11pm On May 25, 2017
Keneking:
Justice Ngwuta is gone

"Out of the nine items, eight of them contained naira notes, which Utazi said totaled N35,358,000. shocked
"The ninth bag contained £25,915; $319,596 (USD); R50 (South African rands); €280 (euros); 380 ( dirhams); and 420 dalasis." shocked

- Is that all ........ grin

Being able to substantiate the claim is the issue. Judges don't pass judgement on sentiments.
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by nwabobo: 3:14pm On May 25, 2017
lailo:
yet d corrupt court will still set him free and wailers will start to say EFCC gat no evidence against him.I weep for dis country.

Smh. So that's what you call evidence? Our educational system is seriously broken.

Evidence means being able to prove that the money was gotten from Justice Ngwuta's house and that it wasn't his legitimate earning.
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by ayindejimmy(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Since when is it a sin to keep cash in your house

Useless government and their badly directed action movie
Check the Money Laundry Act.

There's a limit to the cash an invidual is supposed to be in procession of with going through financial institutions

1 Like

Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by ephi123(f): 3:19pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
You are asking someone to go back to school but you ve been fighting against education through words and actions.

Jux negodu how you Killed Mr English there

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by aolawale025: 3:19pm On May 25, 2017
When justice is selective. No matter how we want to look at it. Justice cannot be said to have been done. Because there was no fair play
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by ayindejimmy(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2017
ephi123:
Meanwhile they still insist on borrowing and taking out loans. Deceptive government.

Give account of ALL RECOVERED funds, no more no less.

You Wailers keep asking the same question over again

In 2016

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/204676-nigeria-publishes-details-of-recovered-assets-withholds-names-of-looters.html

In 2017

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/223254-nigerian-govt-recovers-151-million-n8-billion-looted-funds-whistleblowers-minister.html

These information are in the public space
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by ayindejimmy(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Show us the box of money and also remember to tell Nigerians who own that ikoyi money....

I guess by now you are the only in Nigeria who's still pretending he doesn't know that the Ikoyi money had been claimed

Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by chinedu234(m): 3:30pm On May 25, 2017
Money stolen from where,how,for what,by whom? A criminal matter needs the links. Can they do better than this? We are watching the current attorney general.

1 Like

Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by lailo: 3:32pm On May 25, 2017
nwabobo:

Smh. So that's what you call evidence? Our educational system is seriously broken.

Evidence means being able to prove that the money was gotten from Justice Ngwuta's house and that it wasn't his legitimate earning.
that is d evidence they have against him,it is now left for him to prove that the 9 boxes filled with foreign notes are his legitimate earning.And if u want to be his lawyer to defend him,u can apply.But what I know is DAT anyone wu is afraid to keep a legitimate earning in bank but prefers to stock huge cash at home,away from BVN policy reach has something in cupboard.I wonder how Nigerians will be defending dis thieves even when it is glaring that they can't defend themselves.
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by donqx: 3:32pm On May 25, 2017
o
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by GavelSlam: 3:35pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:

How easy do you think it is to reconcile such accounts?
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by ephi123(f): 3:46pm On May 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:

You Wailers keep asking the same question over again

In 2016

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/204676-nigeria-publishes-details-of-recovered-assets-withholds-names-of-looters.html

In 2017

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/223254-nigerian-govt-recovers-151-million-n8-billion-looted-funds-whistleblowers-minister.html

These information are in the public space

And you zombies never apply your brain, assuming you have one.

Whatever happened to accountability? Did you read the thread on FP this morning about reps asking for breakdown of the funds?
https://www.nairaland.com/3819355/rep-storms-out-plenary-over

Continue posting irrelevant links all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by ayindejimmy(m): 3:58pm On May 25, 2017
ephi123:

And you zombies never apply your brain, assuming you have one.

Whatever happened to accountability? Did you read the thread on FP this morning about reps asking for breakdown of the funds?
https://www.nairaland.com/3819355/rep-storms-out-plenary-over

Continue posting irrelevant links all over the place.

One man out of 360 Honourables storm out of plenary. His party members didn't even follow him in the show of ignorance

Hahaha! You see the joke is on you.

What breakdown does he want? The Federal govt had said some recovered loot will form part of this year's budget.

http://punchng.com/2017-budget-fg-targets-n565bn-recovered-loot-mtn-fine/

So why is he making a fool of himself... And possibly you by pretending?
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by pokipoki: 4:01pm On May 25, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

Dude, well said.

1 Like

Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by ephi123(f): 4:22pm On May 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:

One man out of 360 Honourables storm out of plenary. His party members didn't even follow him in the show of ignorance

Hahaha! You see the joke is on you.

What breakdown does he want? The Federal govt had said some recovered loot will form part of this year's budget.

http://punchng.com/2017-budget-fg-targets-n565bn-recovered-loot-mtn-fine/

So why is he making a fool of himself... And possibly you by pretending?

You can see your level of thinking. Rather than address the issue raised, the best you can come up with is "just one man stormed out of the session".

What a disgrace to see people think in this manner. Champions of mediocrity. No standards. They are used to suffering and being deceived like cows. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by ayindejimmy(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2017
ephi123:

You can see your level of thinking. Rather than address the issue raised, the best you can come up with is "just one man stormed out of the session".

What a disgrace to see people think in this manner. Champions of mediocrity. No standards. They are used to suffering and being deceived like cows. Shame.

I can't help you if you can't comprehend the explanation I gave.

Of cos, "when the debate is lost, insults becomes the tools of the loser."

I don't insult, I debate - with variable facts
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by ephi123(f): 4:28pm On May 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:

I can't help you if you can't comprehend the explanation I gave.

Of cos, "when the debate is lost, insults becomes the tools of the loser."

I don't insult, I debate - with variable facts

Olodo. Of course you can't help.

1 Like

Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by Flamezreal(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:

There's a limit to the cash an invidual is supposed to be in procession of with going through financial institutions
Don't waste your Intellectual resources please. He doesn't worth it.
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by Partnerbiz(f): 5:02pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
They can't be admitted into evidence because due process wasn't followed in acquiring it
Stop saying what you don't know baby.
Admissibility is determined by relevancy. It's admissible even if murder was commited to procure it.
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by Partnerbiz(f): 5:08pm On May 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Lie.
No limit.
Limit is with respect to transactions. Certain transactions must be done through financial institutions.
500k for persons and 2m for body corporate.

1 Like

Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by nwabobo: 7:01pm On May 25, 2017
lailo:

that is d evidence they have against him,it is now left for him to prove that the 9 boxes filled with foreign notes are his legitimate earning.And if u want to be his lawyer to defend him,u can apply.But what I know is DAT anyone wu is afraid to keep a legitimate earning in bank but prefers to stock huge cash at home,away from BVN policy reach has something in cupboard.I wonder how Nigerians will be defending dis thieves even when it is glaring that they can't defend themselves.

He who alleges must prove, that is what it is.
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by nwabobo: 7:04pm On May 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:

There is no limit to the amount of cash you can keep in your house. As a trader, I can decide to be keeping all proceeds of my daily sales in my house. As long as I haven't received more than 500k cash in any single transaction without going through a financial institution, I've not broken any law.
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by babestella: 8:24pm On May 25, 2017
All lies, lies lies lies.

9 boxes?

Please try the next door, you'll find a Buharideen there. Oya zap kia kia
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by babestella: 8:26pm On May 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Go back to school.
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by chngebeginwthme: 6:33am On May 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Wetin consign you? You should go and ask your hero how much he stole..
Re: FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta by chngebeginwthme: 6:37am On May 26, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

LOL it's not sin just explain how you get the money or is it too ask to ask?

IGBOS are being marginalized by their people and their stupidity..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu: Lawrence Eze Decamps Back To PDP, Received By Governor / Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign / Doctrine Of NECESSITY Will Be Adopted To Swear In WIKE As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.