Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) (47409 Views)

Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash / "Till Death Do Us Part" Davido Sends Love Flowers To Chioma From Rome / R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by mumihaja(f): 2:52pm On May 25, 2017
cn i remix it?

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by spanzed(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2017
One reason I always admire Davido.....Nawoo Nawo.....God replenish ur bank akkant OBO

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Etsjagaban: 2:54pm On May 25, 2017
this is what Nigerian musicians are supposed to be using their money to do, instead of lavishly spending it and buying cloths in millions. they need to use their money to build and beautify nigeria because we gave them the money, or can they tell me that if they sing and we don't buy their music it will sell at all.

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by dangotesmummy: 2:55pm On May 25, 2017
smh.so must the world know?
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by kenoz(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2017
Nice one
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Amoyinoluwa24: 2:55pm On May 25, 2017
Davido just reached out to the boy today. He's not the one sending him to school
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Castleberry: 2:55pm On May 25, 2017
Some people would still ask why he's telling us. If he doesn't tell us, you'll still condem him and call him stingy for ignoring the boy. So biko let him tell the world sad

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by hadura29(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
He don't have to tell us

Exactly
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by cutedela: 3:00pm On May 25, 2017
This is really kind and generous of him,God bless him and his hustles more for what he stands for.#OBO

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2017
Nice one. Keep it up!
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by IJOBA2: 3:01pm On May 25, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Stop exhibiting high levels of chronic stupidity on public forum.
THIS BROS IS OUT TO FINISH LEGALBABY ON NAIRALANDgrin

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by victorazy(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2017
barallanee:
Really dats grt...

by encouraging under age kids to indulge in adult rated songs? make una kwontinu
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by rheether(f): 3:03pm On May 25, 2017
oviejnr:
Good one O.B.O grin grin

What about the shirtless boy that sang the "IF" song too, ive been seeing his short video clip trend on Facebook for some days now grin cheesy

30 dinar for my akanti o grin

Nah this one funny pass
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by wetindeyhappen: 3:05pm On May 25, 2017
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by free2ryhme: 3:05pm On May 25, 2017
LegalBaby:
Nice one.
Its my birthday someone surprise me

You don turn coded beggar abi

Surprise you with what? How? Why? Say it make we hear

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by adeoba2008(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2017
Omo Baba Olowo just closed the gate of prison....
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by harffie(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2017
WhiteSoup:

3 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by roldee(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2017
WhiteSoup:

you are really wicked!!! na so this person vex you reach?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Chrisfamous5(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2017
LegalBaby:
Nice one. cheesy
?
Happy birthday Sweety.. May fun and love never depart from your life... #Bossup_gal

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by iamprofessork: 3:07pm On May 25, 2017
WhiteSoup:

JAY SU!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by WhiteSoup: 3:08pm On May 25, 2017
roldee:
you are really wicked!!! na so this person vex you reach?

Buhari is causing many things my brother undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by youngreezy(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2017
OBOOOOOOOOO!!correct guy GOD bless u joor...y e be say ppiple mst tlk rubbish weda u do good or bad?wch one be say e for no let d world knw?

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by iamprofessork: 3:08pm On May 25, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by orlandoflorida: 3:10pm On May 25, 2017
I love it! I'll send it over to my friend John from www.orlandokitchenbathroomremodeling.com
and let him check out this awesome story.
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 25, 2017
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by joenor(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2017
Nice one Di, God bless thy hands
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by colbankz(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2017
WhiteSoup:

savage u are

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by newslifeop: 3:19pm On May 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Rider23: 3:20pm On May 25, 2017
Lovely
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by chubinwa(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2017
more blessings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) / Banky W And His Bestman, Tunde Demuren Pictured / Rejoice Iwueze Looking Lovely In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.