Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) (47408 Views)

Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash / "Till Death Do Us Part" Davido Sends Love Flowers To Chioma From Rome / R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 25, 2017
Freiden:

Na wa o....No joy at all.

You smashed sense into her skul.

Without complaints, she yielded grin

Bros dey para!! grin
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by phorget(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2017
oviejnr:
Good one O.B.O grin grin

What about the shirtless boy that sang the "IF" song too, ive been seeing his short video clip trend on Facebook for some days now grin cheesy

30 dinar for my akanti o grin
bahdt child
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by rosy4u(f): 3:31pm On May 25, 2017
ikombe:
rosy4u cry

Awwh Thank You kiss
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by youalreadyknow(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2017
phransix2:
This is why I like Davido and Don Jazzy... The rest yeyebrity na banza... Wizkid go do like say him no see am.... Well done Bro! Ur Thaaarty Billion no go finish IJN
wizkid will not do what your government failed to do by sending every kid that sings his music to school. Free Basic education is the right of every Nigerian child. Davido doing it and announcing it is all publicity stunts. let him have a charity organization and the works of such organization will speak for itself. I pay school fees for kids who can't afford it every now and then but don't announce it. When you give with your left hand, don't let the right know. Your reward is somewhere.
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by gameboyo: 3:41pm On May 25, 2017
oviejnr:
Good one O.B.O grin grin

What about the shirtless boy that sang the "IF" song too, ive been seeing his short video clip trend on Facebook for some days now grin cheesy

I was thinking it was even this one
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by barallanee(f): 3:43pm On May 25, 2017
victorazy:

by encouraging under age kids to indulge in adult rated songs? make una kwontinu
am selling sense jux 5 naira...am happy bkos he did nt give him money or even tlk abt music...training a kid in skul was the best he did instead of any oda thing..atleast David knows importance of education...If u Dnt hav sense Dnt mention me
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by foliman(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2017
MEHN! HEART SO RICH... BLESS YOU O.B.O
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by anene222: 3:49pm On May 25, 2017
boost your account and see text below
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by difference5050: 3:51pm On May 25, 2017
KUDOS

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by agborodun: 3:58pm On May 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by mickeymimi: 4:00pm On May 25, 2017
the shirtless boy that sang the "IF" song above
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by mickeymimi: 4:02pm On May 25, 2017
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by gbengapeter(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2017
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Honest2(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2017
Davido so you have brain like this??

I thought the only brain he have was party brain
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Azola(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]good one davido u do well, oooh kissgood one davido u do well, oooh
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by haywizzy007(m): 4:24pm On May 25, 2017
Good pikin...The pikin no resemble others wey wan sashe grin
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Axelrod(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Buhari is causing many things my brother undecided

I guess she's been sufficiently surprised now!!! grin grin cheesy

Bros you are good to be introduced last in a Royal Rumble, because you are best at finishing. Damn!!!!!
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by fastgyal(f): 4:35pm On May 25, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Stop exhibiting high levels of chronic stupidity on public forum.
ayele oo, ibosi ooo
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 25, 2017
oviejnr:
Good one O.B.O grin grin

This one go tey
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Kingpee2(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2017
If this kid had sang any religious song I'm still sure no one else would stand out to help ,ordinary If that has no meaning at all and he got help,moral of this is that ,all religious entities should learn to stretch hands to the needy ,likes of Sinach,Eben,Frank Edwards and others ,I k ow someone will still insult me for pulling out my thoughts ..
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by WhiteSoup: 4:39pm On May 25, 2017
fastgyal:
ayele oo, ibosi ooo

What is she speaking?

But to be honestly honest honestly, ur profile picture looks like an olosho. Is that you?
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by fastgyal(f): 4:41pm On May 25, 2017
WhiteSoup:

What is she speaking?

But to be honestly honest honestly, ur profile picture looks like an olosho. Is that you?
lol, You're the most valid representation of stupidity
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Markangel: 4:58pm On May 25, 2017
[url=healthblogging.ga]CLICK HERE TO READ MORE »[/url]
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by shinawaju(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2017
WhiteSoup:

What a surprise from a guy who's got no chill.
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 25, 2017
phransix2:
This is why I like Davido and Don Jazzy... The rest yeyebrity na banza... Wizkid go do like say him no see am.... Well done Bro! Ur Thaaarty Billion no go finish IJN
Amen
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 25, 2017
"We rise by Raising Others" #STRONGTALK God bless DAVIDO #OBO
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2017
OBO bin helping less privileges since d time immemorial
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 25, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Heediot grin grin

Craze don carry you, I swear

Why na? grin

Happy Birthday Legalbaby

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by WhiteSoup: 5:50pm On May 25, 2017
jagugu88li:
Heediot grin grin

Craze don carry you, I swear

Why na? grin

Na the gala man wey carry my change run for hold up Naim cause am undecided

Make una no vex abeg sad

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2017
Nothing special abut this David guy but truth is
He is soo unique
This guy has helped.a lot of People he doesn't even know from Adam. From that money maker guy to Eniola Badmus to so many people I don't want to name.
OBO, Wa gbayi
U will never lack
Omo ola
So alakisa Di onigbaso
Iyi e po joor
Not one Naija artist has done half of the goodwill this guy Don do

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Splashme: 7:15pm On May 25, 2017
Jostico:
Davido God bless you
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by piecesprince(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2017
thank God
cheaphost:
Davido send boy who did a rendition of his popular song "If" to school.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUg_NPHl3Nk/?taken-by=davidoofficial

Here's what he said:

""

VIEW SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/davido-send-boy-rendition-popular-song-school/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) / Banky W And His Bestman, Tunde Demuren Pictured / Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.