Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

If You Ever Think Of Breaking Her Heart, Please Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Ever Think Of Breaking Her Heart, Please Read This (468 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Ever Think Of Breaking Her Heart, Please Read This by truemg: 2:33pm On May 25, 2017
I’m not a feminist, so don’t look at me like that. I’m just a lady that believes we are all equal, using the word feminist to me is so depressing so I will rather go for “Equality”

I’m not your ordinary day lady or a take away pie you pick from 5th Avenue, so don’t treat me like trash, even after you have promise to give me the World.

I’m not just a girl you can fake for,
I’ve been addicted to Hollywood since childhood,
I’ve seen many sunshine, am afraid your shadow won’t make a difference.

I’m not your property,
don’t even think about it,
am the person you fall in love with,
the one you claimed to love with all your life.

I’m not your punching bag,
so don’t ever think of hitting me,
if you are ready to hit someone,
I will direct you to WWE ,
where real men makes us laugh.

I gave you herself,
I gave you her heart,
I Open her future to you,
What else do you want for me.

View Source: https://www.trendiee.com/confessions/ever-think-breaking-heart-please-read/
Re: If You Ever Think Of Breaking Her Heart, Please Read This by NairalandCS(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2017
This makes me want to break up with her the more.

Lubbish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Cum: 18 Things To Bear In Mind If You Genuinely Seek Love / How To Know A Man Who Is Cheating On You! Must Read!!! / Reincarnation And Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.