Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) (3371 Views)

I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Here Is What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
Hello, my name is Paul Samuel - FitnessDoctor, your favorite health blogger.

I saw this information circulating online and I decided to clear some things up so that most of us won't go about believing what we see.. This information here is condemning a lot of products and the constituents of the products.. I believe it was not done with adequate research and it is meant for the gullible minds.. But I am here to educate you..

Remember, everything I share is from my experience and also from research, so you can count on me. I am here to make you look good... because you deserve to look good...

What the Media will Never Tell You

******************************************************************************************************************
● Attention friends if following codes are mentioned on food packs then you should know what you are unknowingly consuming.

E 322 - Beef
E 422 - Alcohol
E 442 - Alcohol & Chemical
E 471 - Beef & Alcohol
E 476 - Alcohol
E 481 - mixture of Beef and Pork
E 627 - Dangerous Chemical
E 472 - mixture of Beef, meat & Pork
E 631 - Oil extracted from Pig fats.

● Note - you will find these codes mostly in products of foreign companies like :- Chips , Biscuits , Chewing Gums, Toffees, Kurkure and Maggi !

● Don't ignore pay your kind attention at least for the well being of your kids, if in doubt then search by yourself through your sources if not internet. (Google)

● Look at ingredient on Maggi pack, you will find flavor (E-635 ).

First of all there is no problem with the flavour in Maggi (E-635) The Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives assessed the addictive also known as Disodium 5'-ribonucleotides and concluded that the additive shows no toxicology at any level and acceptable daily limits do not need to be set. This was done in 1974 and 1993..

This information also states that

That foreign companies selling health tonics like Boost
Complan
Horlics
Maltova
Protin-ex., were tested in Delhi at All India Institute (which houses biggest laboratory in india) and it was found that it is made from the waste left after oil is extracted from Groundnut ! Which is food for animals ! From this waste they make health tonic !!

Now, you all know that most plastics we use today are recycled material, meaning they were waste we threw away and they were picked up, refined and made useful again.. To this effect you can't claim that these products are unhealthy because of where they were gotten from, what you should concentrate on is the production process, side effects and purity of the products.. Imagine that the bottled water you are drinking today. That plastic can has been used to other people and it is now used by you. But the reason why you are still using it is because it went through recycling and cleansing to get to where it is.

Here is what the information says

Lots of people enjoy Pizzas today.
Let's have a look over pizza companies

"Pizza Hut
Dominos
KFC
McDonalds
Pizza Corner
Papa John’s Pizza
California Pizza Kitchen
Sal’s Pizza"

These are all american companies,

Note:- to make Pizza tasty...
E-631 flavor Enhancer is added which is made from Pork or Pig meat.

Disodium inosinate (E631) is also a food addictive used in instant noodles, potato chips, and a variety of other snacks.

The FDA (Food and Drug Agency) committee found no evidence of carcinogenicity, teratogenicity, or adverse effects on reproduction. But it has a recommended daily consumption of added 5'-ribonucleotides averages 4 mg per day, compared to 2 g per day of naturally occurring purines.

According to the information

When Amitabh Bachhan was operated in hospital for 10 long hours !
Doctor had to cut and remove large intestine !! and doctor had told him that it has rotten due to drinking of soft drinks like Coke, Pepsi ! And then he stopped advertising coke pepsi !

Amitabh Bachhan never endorsed coca cola (coke) he only endorsed Pepsi and according to him.. He only stopped endorsing the brand when a little girl told him her teacher called Pepsi POISON...

But the truth is that Pepsi, Coca Cola and other surgary drinks are very deadly, Guard your intake the same way you guard your life.

The claim that Amitabh Bachhan intestine was severely damaged due to the drinks was made by Rajiv Dixit.. But how true is it??

According to the information

media never informed us that Life bouy is neither bath soap nor toilet soap !
But it's a Cabolic soap used for bathing animals !
Europe uses Life bouy for Dogs ! And in our country millions of humans use it !!

Now let me clear this up... Lifebuoy was originally, a carbolic soap containing phenol. The soaps manufactured today under the Lifebuoy brand do not contain phenol. So it is no longer a carbolic soap which the information above is pointing to.

Kindly forward it to your family and friends to spread awareness.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by ghettowriter(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2017
If you take a critical look at the production processes of most things we consume you'll marvel.
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 3:39pm On May 25, 2017
ghettowriter:
If you take a critical look at the production processes of most things we consume you'll marvel.

if you take a look at your skin under the microscope... You will be dumbfounded... Hehe... so many amazing things all over the world... What matters is how good it is for you
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by Essentials1(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2017
Na so! some people will just be spreading information that they do not know how true the source is..

Thank you FitnesDoctor for yet another wonderful and informative piece.

Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 3:59pm On May 25, 2017
Essentials1:
Na so! some people will just be spreading information that they do not know how true the source is..

Thank you FitnesDoctor for yet another wonderful and informative piece.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by PqsMike: 4:02pm On May 25, 2017
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by Nerul(f): 4:05pm On May 25, 2017
Thank you!
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by newyorks(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2017
who is safe...
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:28pm On May 25, 2017
newyorks:
who is safe...

those who choose to get themselves inform beforehand... They are all in the healthy community.. You can join them here https://page.co/v9dY
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 25, 2017
i thought muslim and pork do not mix
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by vikiylove(f): 7:49pm On May 25, 2017
lalasticlala do the needful...
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by vikiylove(f): 7:49pm On May 25, 2017
rafhell:
i thought muslim and pork do not mix

you thought or you knew... which one?
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by Newbeginnings(m): 8:41pm On May 25, 2017
Very informative.. I look forward to more post on your blog..

Although you have not posted in a long time.. why?
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:18pm On May 25, 2017
Newbeginnings:
Very informative.. I look forward to more post on your blog..

Although you have not posted in a long time.. why?

Being busy preparing some juicy stuff for my subscribers.. Don't worry, I will keep to all my promises
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by Newbeginnings(m): 10:56pm On May 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Being busy preparing some juicy stuff for my subscribers.. Don't worry, I will keep to all my promises

Okay
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:57pm On May 25, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Okay

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:28pm On May 28, 2017
Nerul:
Thank you!

You are welcome... Why don't you join others in the healthy community.. It would be most pleasant..

Join me here https://page.co/v9dY
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:30pm On May 28, 2017
PqsMike:

I believe hmm means you digested the information. Don't just fall for any health news or information you see on the net... Bring it to me and I will tell you if it is right or if it is not... I am doing it for free, because I want you to look good..

Why not join the healthy community filled with amazing people.. Join because you are amazing too.. Join me here https://page.co/v9dY
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2017
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 28, 2017
and the price of pizza today equals the price of one bag of cement grin.so apart of pizza being expensive in naija so it also has no nutritional benefit to the body.....hmm and some ppl will be consuming it everyday.hmm didnt know lifebuoy soap is still available in the nigerian market...so its dangerious? bia FitnessDoctor na safeguard soap i dey take baff ooo or sometimes i use odudu osun cheesy cheesy.those ones dey dangerious too?
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:02am On May 29, 2017
lefulefu:
and the price of pizza today equals the price of one bag of cement grin.so apart of pizza being expensive in naija so it also has no nutritional benefit to the body.....hmm and some ppl will be consuming it everyday.hmm didnt know lifebuoy soap is still available in the nigerian market...so its dangerious? bia FitnesDoctor na safeguard soap i dey take baff ooo or sometimes i use odudu osun cheesy cheesy.those ones dey dangerious too?

Lifebuoy soap is not dangerous at the moment and safeguard isn't either..

As for Odudu Osun.. I don't know much about local soaps and I don't use them.. although black soaps are known to be very effective when it comes to doing what soaps are supposed to do..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise and remember to go jogging tomorrow... I will surely ask you if you did
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On May 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Lifebuoy soap is not dangerous at the moment and safeguard isn't either..

As for Odudu Osun.. I don't know much about local soaps and I don't use them.. although black soaps are known to be very effective when it comes to doing what soaps are supposed to do..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise and remember to go jogging tomorrow... I will surely ask you if you did

u betcha grin

Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by Akposkool(m): 1:09am On May 29, 2017
It is appointed unto men once to die. Please join me celebrate, am a year older today
Re: What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:19am On May 29, 2017
cc: lalasticlala

A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship / It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday / Church Worship Leaders Caught Red-handed Having Sex During All Night Service