Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) (31834 Views)

I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / How to Pass JAMB 2022 Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by FagsamPHP(m): 7:19pm On May 25, 2017
K
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 25, 2017
blaquebelle:
Just look 4 connections I also think Unilorin will be more fair then UI
Of all schools Unilorin fair(er) than UI.. I guess this is an irony?

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Reference(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2017
You need a vision, not admission. University education is grossly over rated.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by hucienda: 7:23pm On May 25, 2017
OP go to any school that would allow you study the course you want to. Suggest you go with vertex1 on this.
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Jonwesley(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2017
I thought the choice of universities, the first choice and others and courses were part of filling the Jamb registration form. I didn't know making the choice is after the release of Jamb scores as the op intend to do. I'm not getting this clear.
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Justuceleague2: 7:24pm On May 25, 2017
Meissner:
I chose university of Ibadan last year but wasn't admitted because my 8year old WAEC result has Cs in my core subjects.
I chose LASU as second choice but wasnt admitted too.
The UTME score of 308 just wasted.

I have just gotten 305 in this year's UTME again but I dread wasting it like last year's.

I need medicine admission. Kindly suggest federal or affordable state universities where my chances of admission is pretty high with the available grades and scores.

Again if you are someone or know someone or know someone that knows someone who can help. Kindly prevent this long conceived dream from dieing.
Thanks.

Mods kindly assist by pushing this thread to FTP

HIRAETH:
Honestly don't waste your time just rewrite waec or gce.. You have a really good utme result. God bless
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by blaquebelle: 7:24pm On May 25, 2017
olatunji21:

Of all schools Unilorin fair(er) than UI.. I guess this is an irony?
Relatively it is
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 25, 2017
nisimi09:
try Ondo state university of medical sciences. Its new but well equipped
I concur.. Although new but very well equipped.. I av frd dere also..
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by lanrezy: 7:26pm On May 25, 2017
I suggest u write another Waec....but apparently that's too late.....
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Ama80(f): 7:26pm On May 25, 2017
Meissner:
I chose university of Ibadan last year but wasn't admitted because my 8year old WAEC result has Cs in my core subjects.

I have just gotten 305 in this year's UTME again but I dread wasting it like last year's.

I need medicine admission. Kindly suggest federal or affordable state universities where my chances of admission is pretty high with the available grades and scores.

Again if you are someone or know someone or know someone that knows someone who can help. Kindly prevent this long conceived dream from dieing.
Thanks.

u have 70% chance in Uniabuja.pm me.o don't knw if they will ban if i drop my digits.my e-mail not functionl.
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 25, 2017
blaquebelle:

Relatively it is
I beg to disagree Sir... Unilorin's admission is shouldered in secrecy and extremely partial unlike UI's..

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by seguntijan(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2017
Is your jamb score below 150?
There's no need to panic cos you can still apply these listed courses in UNILAG.
1. Banking and surgery [140]
2. Bead making [120]
3. Dancing and drumming [120]
4. Islamic engineering [100]
Iya michael is also offering courses for those that their score is between 50 to 80.
1. Beans picking
2. Plate washing
3. Dodo frying
The form is only
#2500 only
Copied because its funny.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 25, 2017
ILORIN is the best
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Jesuschild: 7:27pm On May 25, 2017
Congrats on ur score, don't b downcast and don't/never ever settle for anything less in lyf.
If u can't gain admission into the university of ur choice why not also try Unical. Think abt it.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by oyoofong(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2017
With that score,If you can scale through your screening.Was it your own brainwork? Defend it.
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by seguntijan(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2017
Is your jamb score below 150?
There's no need to panic cos you can still apply these listed courses in UNILAG.
1. Banking and surgery [140]
2. Bead making [120]
3. Dancing and drumming [120]
4. Islamic engineering [100]
Iya michael is also offering courses for those that their score is between 50 to 80.
1. Beans picking
2. Plate washing
3. Dodo frying
The form is only
#2500 only
Copied because its funny.

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Airell: 7:28pm On May 25, 2017
Choose Lasu as first choice, you can't be admitted to study medicine in Lasu as second choice candidate. School fee is affordable and medicine is nice there.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by fabuloz1(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2017
Jonwesley:
I thought the choice of universities, the first choice and others and courses were part of filling the Jamb registration form. I didn't know making the choice is after the release of Jamb scores as the op intend to do. I'm not getting this clear.
It's like you are new in nigeria. Don't you know that after jamb, the options to choose whether to change course or institution with the payment of N2500 is always done?
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Emmem005: 7:34pm On May 25, 2017
Try FUOYE
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Johnhug66(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2017
grin grin[quote author=Benekruku post=56873666][b]Private university is the way! grin
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by sirelliot: 7:35pm On May 25, 2017
I suggest you try University of Calabar.I'm a medical student there

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 25, 2017
Doctuur:
Hmm! Hmm! Good thread.

Mynd44 please, move to FTP

FTP ko HTTP ni... grin grin grin grin as e don reach where e dey which levels?
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by sirelliot: 7:36pm On May 25, 2017
You can reach me on 08037661382 in case you need to make enquiry.
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Johnhug66(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2017
Emmem005:
Try FUOYE
fuoye Doesn't offer medical courses

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by blingxx(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2017
Meissner:

Thanks.

just go and write GCE. ..you still have time undecided
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by OlivetBen(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2017
Greatmdz5:

Is that possible in medicine
It's not possible in medicine bro. You should have registered for GCE and get another result. But must it be medicine?
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Cyberrex(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2017
Waspy:
I dont understand. 8yrs post secondary wasted just like that..

Well, If its actually your passion and God's will you become a Doctor, I can only wish you the best.

But to be honest with you, you may probably be making more than a decent living if you had opted for another discipline, especially computer-related or Engineering
I just don't know the erection they all get from this medicine of a thing, mechatronics, biomecatronics, system engineering, aeronautics engineering they won't go

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by olasxo11(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2017
just come to OOU.. u don enter be that...... fee not quite much ...just 187k..... don't risk federal Uni

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Holysholay: 7:38pm On May 25, 2017
There s this calculation released to universities to calculate scores (I lost it, if not, would have pasted it here). The calculation shows candidate with As nd Bs have better chances to be admitted even with low jamb score, than those having a high jamb score with low o'level grades.

So look for this, nd check wat ur Cs nd 305 score will earn U.

However, if u prefer to study industrial chemistry, I can assist u to gain admission in one of d federal university.
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by echimereze: 7:39pm On May 25, 2017
Change ur state of original to beysea state, or Benue state or kogi
U enter catchment areas 4 admission to any federal university of choices especially unn,ui and oau
Ie easy way to crab admission nw

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by chocolateKitKat: 7:39pm On May 25, 2017
pls can i get uniben computer engineering but I didn't do further maths in o level i heard it's compulsory for engineering 248 in Jamb
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by sirelliot: 7:39pm On May 25, 2017
Victorakats:
I suggest UNIBEN or UNILORIN
U no want make he ever read Medicine at all.UNIBEN or UNILORIN too dey competitive na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? / Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d / Increase In Fees: Uniport Students Protest, Block East West Road (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.