Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) (31843 Views)

I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / How to Pass JAMB 2022 Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 25, 2017
come oh unijos needs your type sha..if u that brilliant eh ..all u need iz cash den .asin school fees .n accommodation .start from remedial pass all your courses medicine z sure .besides your jamb point will even give u medicine on merit sev ..but school go remove your name .asin replace it sev coz u not an indigene of plateau ...if u still want u can start as a remedial student tz safer .
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by NLProblemChild(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2017
kittykollinxx:

I know you won't blv him cos the way u murdered English you can't blv a young lad can murder Jamb like that
so?
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by NLProblemChild(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2017
kristian98:

problem child, you dey here. i miss u grin grin grin grin
thanks.
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by NLProblemChild(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2017
seunlly:
always causing choas
how...
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by NLProblemChild(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2017
Meissner:

I would have loved to post the pix of both results but for some reasons, I can't.

However, you can pm if you want to see it provided you'll come back here to tell people and that you won't share it.

Acrosome000@yahoo.com is my email
so those posting Theirs kor Can't u censored the alleged part?
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by ManTiger(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2017
Meissner:
I chose university of Ibadan last year but wasn't admitted because my 8year old WAEC result has Cs in my core subjects.
I chose LASU as second choice but wasnt admitted too.
The UTME score of 308 just wasted.

I have just gotten 305 in this year's UTME again but I dread wasting it like last year's.

I need medicine admission. Kindly suggest federal or affordable state universities where my chances of admission is pretty high with the available grades and scores.

Again if you are someone or know someone or know someone that knows someone who can help. Kindly prevent this long conceived dream from dieing.
Thanks.

Mods kindly assist by pushing this thread to FTP
OAU
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by kristian98(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2017
NLProblemChild:
so those posting Theirs kor Can't u censored the alleged part?
abeg leave problemchild for me
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by miami35: 10:56pm On May 25, 2017
Ama80:
u have 70% chance in Uniabuja.pm me.o don't knw if they will ban if i drop my digits.my e-mail not functionl.
...pm me pls...
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by chocolateKitKat: 11:02pm On May 25, 2017
vantage001:

Why? Engineering in uniben is mathematics galore.
It dosen't matter, i think. As long as you didn't fail it. And i mean getting anything less than a C.
It is better for an engineering student not to attempt Further mathematics in O' levels , than to fail it. It gives your result a bad look to the admission officers.

. thank you sir
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by gracein: 11:05pm On May 25, 2017
Meissner:
I chose university of Ibadan last year but wasn't admitted.

I have just gotten 305 in this year's UTME again but I dread wasting it like last year's.

I need medicine admission. Kindly suggest federal or affordable state universities where my chances of admission is pretty high with the available grades and scores.

Kindly prevent this long conceived dream from dieing.
Thanks.

My friend, you will be welcomed in AAU, Ekpoma. Indigen or not, this your score shows you have all it takes to make the merit list.
I know what I'm saying. I'm currently in 4th year MBBS.

school fees is about N160000
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by daviddoc(m): 11:06pm On May 25, 2017
With such score, Uniuyo, UNN, Unizik and UNIPORT will offer you admission.
Just do away with ABU, UNILAG, OAU, UI, AND UNIILORIN

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by pweetiedee(m): 11:06pm On May 25, 2017
Waspy:
I dont understand. 8yrs post secondary wasted just like that..

Well, If its actually your passion and God's will you become a Doctor, I can only wish you the best.

But to be honest with you, you may probably be making more than a decent living if you had opted for another discipline, especially computer-related or Engineering

Abi o
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Momoh7(m): 11:23pm On May 25, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Pishure or u knw i won't believed u.
you no o go read for next jamb?
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Sleekshady(f): 11:36pm On May 25, 2017
I concur, they should let putme decide admission
Doctuur:

In my own opinion: I suggest jamb should fall​ back to the previous state. I.e post UTME to cancel the cheapest exam(WAEC) people are scoring A's Parallel. I believe only private schools students have better WAEC results.
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by miami35: 11:43pm On May 25, 2017
Ama80:
u have 70% chance in Uniabuja.pm me.o don't knw if they will ban if i drop my digits.my e-mail not functionl.
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Emmagiz100: 11:46pm On May 25, 2017
Meissner:
I chose university of Ibadan last year but wasn't admitted because my 8year old WAEC result has Cs in my core subjects.

Again if you are someone or know someone or know someone that knows someone who can help. Kindly prevent this long conceived dream from dieing.
Thanks.

Pls bro.. .do a change of institution to OOU.. .olabisi onanbanjo university...yeah... .
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Nobody: 12:02am On May 26, 2017
UNN
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by suremanpatriot: 12:04am On May 26, 2017
Meissner:

Thanks.

my friend be true to yourself. How can you have Cs in core science subjects and expect to study medicine? It obviously shows you need to opt for alternative course. Every Waec result speaks volume. Your waec results tells alot about your matching career path. To be a med student ,you are supposed to have aleast three As in your core subjects to proof you can fit into the med class fill with A students with A parallel in phys,Chem,bio,etc. Remember Jamb is not an exam,it is only test of speed of response to questions to prone down population of admission seekers into limited spaces in universities, of which some get lucky most times gettin away with high scores in contradictions to their o level results. Be sincere to your life before to head out on a bad start.Change course now and stop lookin to know somebody to cut corners for med admission at all cost. You can achieve greatness with any degree you come out with highest possible grade.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by MrEgghead(m): 12:31am On May 26, 2017
suremanpatriot:

my friend be true to yourself. How can you have Cs in core science subjects and expect to study medicine? It obviously shows you need to opt for alternative course. Every Waec result speaks volume. Your waec results tells alot about your matching career path. To be a med student ,you are supposed to have aleast three As in your core subjects to proof you can fit into the med class fill with A students with A parallel in phys,Chem,bio,etc. Remember Jamb is not an exam,it is only test of speed of response to questions to prone down population of admission seekers into limited spaces in universities, of which some get lucky most times gettin away with high scores in contradictions to their o level results. Be sincere to your life before to head out on a bad start.Change course now and stop lookin to know somebody to cut corners for med admission at all cost. You can achieve greatness with any degree you come out with highest possible grade.
And how does having all As in wassce make one a better Doctor?Nigeria's educational system no doubt has crumbled over the years:Waec and neco exams have been the worst.
My friend,during my admission clearance, I could see many candidates with better waec results;a good number of As but in jamb and putme, I defeated them handsomely.
My heart bled when putme was cancelled because I knew students from public sec.schools would be at the detriment.
I left secondary school in 2012 and I can boldly tell you a good number of us got medicine in UI, OAU and UNIBEN with little above average waec results.
I know jamb and putme have their woes but they are much credible and dependable than waec and neco exams:the level of atrocities is alarming.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by tundeks: 12:56am On May 26, 2017
The only school dt didn't use olevel last year was UNIMAID and UNIBEN, but uniben admission is all abt who u know, If u want to select UNN, you need to change ur course to lower course cos of ur C Parallel in olevel will just crash ur point, You can select schools in d North if can go there, if u can't select unical or uniport or UNIZIK, it's only just dt medicine is competitive. The best thing dt u could hv done since last year is to rewrite Waec even if it's to use runs to get A and B
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Jonwesley(m): 1:43am On May 26, 2017
fabuloz1:

Change of institution and course are underway. Until it closes, the real statistics are not disclose to intending students. Recall that admission is given around sept-nov. So this gesture is open for 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for this information. I have a better understanding now.
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by seunlly(m): 1:59am On May 26, 2017
NLProblemChild:
how...
never mind.
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Sajperi(m): 6:43am On May 26, 2017
Meissner:

Thanks.

just apply unimaid, university of maiduguri. you will be admitted for sure
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Basics123(m): 6:58am On May 26, 2017
op, try other less competitive universities as people have suggested. UI, Ilorin & the likes are too competitive for medicine. Also, enrol for Waec GCE now and try to have A's. You will need it for scholarship opportunities that will come your way. All the Best
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by NCANTaskForce: 6:59am On May 26, 2017
NLProblemChild:
You're not even intelligent enough to comment, so shut up.
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Lorlahlizzy(f): 7:12am On May 26, 2017
DarkHenrie:
State Universities? Hian! It doesn't have to be a State University.
I said state university because he has c parallel.... a federal school would need least 2b's in the important subjects
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Lorlahlizzy(f): 7:12am On May 26, 2017
DarkHenrie:
State Universities? Hian! It doesn't have to be a State University.
I said state university because he has c parallel.... a federal school would need least 2b's in the important subject
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by touchplay(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2017
Bro, you don't have to keep on trying, or playing the try and luck game. You want to study medicine in the university and there is really no time to start wasting. 08068632859. Message me on whatsapp.a Very legitimate source. Or u send a mail to touchplay66@live.com.
Thank me later.
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Jman06(m): 7:57am On May 26, 2017
Ireboya:
Education in Niqeria is just overrated

must you study Medicine after 8years ?

It is called Choice. There's nothing wrong in one making a choice to train in a profession. Even someone who's already working can do that. Even in the west it's done. Besides, medical courses have very high job prospects. You can hardly be jobless on graduation.
Re: I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) by Florblu(f): 8:28am On May 26, 2017
NLProblemChild:

Believed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N.C.E And N.D Which Is More Valued? / Increase In Fees: Uniport Students Protest, Block East West Road (pix) / UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.