Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts (14243 Views)

Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques / Ramadan 2019: NSCIA Releases 30 Contact Details For Moon-sighting Notice – FULL / Ramadan: Sultan Directs Muslims To Look For New Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by gloryman91: 8:43pm On May 25, 2017
NuclearWinter:
when will these bokos enter the 21st century?

There are a thousand and one apps and online sites to check lunar activity and cycles but no these bokos most still remain in the medieval camel age

Why don't you borrow sense, Islam don't do follow follow like mumu you.

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by olayinka63: 8:48pm On May 25, 2017
NuclearWinter:
when will these bokos enter the 21st century?

There are a thousand and one apps and online sites to check lunar activity and cycles but no these bokos most still remain in the medieval camel age
Shut your mouth. Who tell you we are not using technologies to aid moon sighting? You better hide your ignorance display from public view.

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by Actuarydeji(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2017
philo04:
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion ."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

fvck seun and ds stuff the saw law should b applicable to Christians or thunder go fire seun and his generation
What are you trying to say?
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by Emu4life(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2017
happney65:

There they go,Muslims would not want to be touched while they go on a tirade killing people of other religion..Tell me,when you see a Christian,Sango,ogun or Buddhist thread,do you have to accept a declaration before you comment on it?Answer me you piece of Hypocrisy..
U did not answer my Question, Great hypocrite!!

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2017
very well, i only want our sultans voice to be heard more than the proximity of ramadan
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by bigluv84(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2017
eezeribe:
This my FTC is a wasted one because I have nothing to comment.
Nevertheless,I use this opportunity to congratulate Real madrid and their fans for winning the Spanish league.
Hala Madrid!!!

So wat are u doing here get lost
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by happney65: 9:21pm On May 25, 2017
Emu4life:

U did not answer my Question, Great hypocrite!!

And you did not answer my question..Why should muslims be given preferential treatment while other religions are not...I am not a fuckkkinggg muslim who's aim is to fight people of other religion..Why should I have to accept a declaration before i can make a post on here when it is not so on other thread..If you cannot answer this,You are nothing but a GOAT..

6 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by bablex01(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2017
masha allah
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by doskie(m): 10:58pm On May 25, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
SMH.

How I started sharing this country with some people is amazing...

I reject it. In my life time, we would correct the nonsense of Lord luggard. It must be corrected. Tufiakwa
you think too highly of yourself. many non muslims celebrate with muslims and congratulate them during this period. very intelligent, rich, famous and influential christians go online to felicitate with their muslim brothers and sisters during this period. here you are trying to appear more catholic than the pope. the question i ask is: who are you? who cares about sharing a country with you.
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by doskie(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2017
Emu4life:

And u are a greater Hypocrite.
This thread is meant for Muslims. Now tell me, are u a Muslim?
people are funny oh. hes talking about seuns achievements with the population of nigerians on nairaland. thats someone who probably cannot afford three square meals a day oh. thats someone who has achieved nothing altogether in his life oh. but no! if nairaland has less than 20m followers, then seun is a failure. wow!!
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by doskie(m): 11:06pm On May 25, 2017
aliyubaka:
Useless religion, useless emir. Useless allah and useless lunatic mohammed. Thank God I'm not a Muslim. Evil religion. Bastards.
you must be such a good christian huh
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by Angel196(f): 12:37am On May 26, 2017
aliyubaka:
Useless religion, useless emir. Useless allah and useless lunatic mohammed. Thank God I'm not a Muslim. Evil religion. Bastards.

Well it's doesn't matter what you think cause Islam doesn't need shallow hypocrites like you. When I see people like you, I just shake my head in pity and disgust. undecided
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by Emassive(m): 12:57am On May 26, 2017
All this nonsense search for wetyn dey always dey sky 365days ..! Oga come and see ooo

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by madas1086: 4:51am On May 26, 2017
[quote author=MDsambo post=56874392][/quote] and when did you become a believer?
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by madas1086: 4:54am On May 26, 2017
Anikulhapo:
Abeg which moon? Cos I dey see moon everyday for here..... Y must I accept a declaration before I comment on an Islam topic but every dick and Harry can comment on a Christianity thread?
Bro u won't understand, remember you see darkness to be light .
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by Smellymouth: 6:08am On May 26, 2017
As the Ramadan starts, talk respectfully, treat others kindly, walk modestly and pray sincerely...

May the Spirit of Ramadan stay in our heart and illuminate our soul from within. Happy Ramadan to you all..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by Sajperi(m): 6:31am On May 26, 2017
eezeribe:
This my FTC is a wasted one because I have nothing to comment.
Nevertheless,I use this opportunity to congratulate Real madrid and their fans for winning the Spanish league.
Hala Madrid!!!
if you can't say good why not shut up. must you comment? i don't know what's the problem of some nigerians, you should learn how to respect yourself please.
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by Sajperi(m): 6:34am On May 26, 2017
olayinka63:

Shut your mouth. Who tell you we are not using technologies to aid moon sighting? You better hide your ignorance display from public view.

must you comment? why won't you learn to respect your self. mumu wetin concern u, They ask you to check ni?
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by Sajperi(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2017
Actuarydeji:

What are you trying to say?
when an illiterate and irresponsible person talk, i feel like eating the person raw, illiteracy kills more than poverty. continue .....that's how u will be going
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by Actuarydeji(m): 6:50am On May 26, 2017
Sajperi:

when an illiterate and irresponsible person talk, i feel like eating the person raw, illiteracy kills more than poverty. continue .....that's how u will be going
Who's an illiterate here?
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by olayinka63: 8:25am On May 26, 2017
Sajperi:

must you comment? why won't you learn to respect your self. mumu wetin concern u, They ask you to check ni?
What do you know about Islamic matters? I asked you to shut your mouth and shield yourself from public embarrassment just to help you. And you're still blabbing your tongue. SMH
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by Emu4life(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2017
happney65:

And you did not answer my question..Why should muslims be given preferential treatment while other religions are not...I am not a fuckkkinggg muslim who's aim is to fight people of other religion..Why should I have to accept a declaration before i can make a post on here when it is not so on other thread..If you cannot answer this,You are nothing but a GOAT..
Thanks for the insult.
I believed i asked u question first, i already knw u can' t answer dat. Have a nice day.
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by happney65: 9:22am On May 26, 2017
Emu4life:

Thanks for the insult.
I believed i asked u question first, i already knw u can' t answer dat. Have a nice day.

I already answered your question..If you can't answer mine means you are an Hypocrite and a GOAT.QED
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by MDsambo: 9:29am On May 26, 2017
madas1086:
and when did you become a believer?
Ryt from day 1
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by Emu4life(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2017
happney65:

I already answered your question..If you can't answer mine means you are an Hypocrite and a GOAT.QED
Sorry!
I dont argue with deluded, brainwashed and confused DIMWITS. Bleep off my mention Retard!!
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by happney65: 10:52am On May 26, 2017
Emu4life:

Sorry!
I dont argue with deluded, brainwashed and confused DIMWITS. Bleep off my mention Retard!!

Ahahahahahahahaha..He don pain am..He cant answer why Muslims are given Preferential treatment here,while People of other religions are not...Odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by Angel196(f): 7:54pm On May 26, 2017
happney65:

Ahahahahahahahaha..He don pain am..He cant answer why Muslims are given Preferential treatment here,while People of other religions are not...Odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Why won't they be treated? Take this trend as an example? Do you know the number of non Muslims that have come here just to provoke and throw insults at Muslims and Islam? Many, including you. Compared to all other religions on this forum, Islam is the most attacked and aggressed. Everyone knows that deep down.
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by happney65: 8:56pm On May 26, 2017
Angel196:
Why won't they be treated? Take this trend as an example? Do you know the number of non Muslims that have come here just to provoke and throw insults at Muslims and Islam? Many, including you. Compared to all other religions on this forum, Islam is the most attacked and aggressed. Everyone knows that deep down.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha..Throw Insults at Muslims and for that you requested for Special Privileges?What does that tell you?It says you dont like what you do to people of other Nigeria..Just today,Over 20Christians where killed in Egypt yet Nobody is on a rampage killing People..Your Religion Suppresses other religious sect in the Middle-East...You dare not open a church in saudia Arabia,Yet you go to Europe and America and ask for rights you deny people of other Faith..

Nothing but Hypocrisy...Note--I am not a Christian

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Beliefs About Death In Islam / Protection Against Toilet Snakes / Why Muslims do not celebrate non-muslim festivals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.