Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,359 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts (14240 Views)

Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques / Ramadan 2019: NSCIA Releases 30 Contact Details For Moon-sighting Notice – FULL / Ramadan: Sultan Directs Muslims To Look For New Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by Angel196(f): 10:53pm On May 26, 2017
happney65:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha..Throw Insults at Muslims and for that you requested for Special Privileges?What does that tell you?It says you dont like what you do to people of other Nigeria..Just today,Over 20Christians where killed in Egypt yet Nobody is on a rampage killing People..Your Religion Suppresses other religious sect in the Middle-East...You dare not open a church in saudia Arabia,Yet you go to Europe and America and ask for rights you deny people of other Faith..

Nothing but Hypocrisy...Note--I am not a Christian

First of all, I never mentioned nor did I try to guess your religion and honestly? I don't care. Special privileges you say? Did other religion asked and were declined? Is it only Christians that are killed in the world? What about those Muslims bomed in the mosque while praying? Did you make any comment about that after it happened? What about when women and children were been killed mercilessly in Irag, Gaza and the rest? I guess you'll say they deserved it because they were Muslims right?

Seriously? Islam suppresses other religions? Under what rock do you live beneath? Have you moved and stayed in places all over Nigeria enough for you to make that ignorant statement?

Take it from someone who have lived in different places in Nigeria, especially the northern part. Islam doesn't suppress, quite the opposite actually, they are even more tolerant than most other religions. What do you think Christians would do if Muslims start moving from houses to houses asking them to accept Islam? They'll definitely shout foul play yet they go as far as entering houses belonging to Imams asking them to accept christianity but we don't often hear those Muslims complaining. Just because people are making ignorant claim doesn't mean its true.

Yes about Saudi Arabia, the majority are Muslims and that's where Islam officially originated from. Quit whining about it, there are many countries who went as far as banning Islam, why aren't you talking about those countries? Didn't you know about China or Angola and the rest which put a ban on Islam in their country? Ha, talking about hypocrisy you display the height of it.

You talk about Islam being given special privilege yet you and many others broke rule before commenting and insulting on this post that had not in any way attacked other religions yet Muslims are always labelled the aggressors. I lived in a place where Muslims were always attaled and forced to defend, you know what was posted on the news? That Muslims were aggressing people. I'm no longer surprised by those accusations anymore cause I know the length some people will go just to give Islam a bad name.

Why don't you quit being ignorant and a big hypocrite, the fact that you are here posting comments on this trend when in actual fact you did it by lying and breaking a rule is a proof of it. I wondwonderwhat you'd have said or done if it was a Muslim who lied and broke a rule like you did. sad
Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by happney65: 11:48pm On May 26, 2017
Angel196:

First of all, I never mentioned nor did I try to guess your religion and honestly? I don't care. Special privileges you say? Did other religion asked and were declined? Is it only Christians that are killed in the world? What about those Muslims bomed in the mosque while praying? Did you make any comment about that after it happened? What about when women and children were been killed mercilessly in Irag, Gaza and the rest? I guess you'll say they deserved it because they were Muslims right?

Seriously? Islam suppresses other religions? Under what rock do you live beneath? Have you moved and stayed in places all over Nigeria enough for you to make that ignorant statement?

Take it from someone who have lived in different places in Nigeria, especially the northern part. Islam doesn't suppress, quite the opposite actually, they are even more tolerant than most other religions. What do you think Christians would do if Muslims start moving from houses to houses asking them to accept Islam? They'll definitely shout foul play yet they go as far as entering houses belonging to Imams asking them to accept christianity but we don't often hear those Muslims complaining. Just because people are making ignorant claim doesn't mean its true.

Yes about Saudi Arabia, the majority are Muslims and that's where Islam officially originated from. Quit whining about it, there are many countries who went as far as banning Islam, why aren't you talking about those countries? Didn't you know about China or Angola and the rest which put a ban on Islam in their country? Ha, talking about hypocrisy you display the height of it.

You talk about Islam being given special privilege yet you and many others broke rule before commenting and insulting on this post that had not in any way attacked other religions yet Muslims are always labelled the aggressors. I lived in a place where Muslims were always attaled and forced to defend, you know what was posted on the news? That Muslims were aggressing people. I'm no longer surprised by those accusations anymore cause I know the length some people will go just to give Islam a bad name.

Why don't you quit being ignorant and a big hypocrite, the fact that you are here posting comments on this trend when in actual fact you did it by lying and breaking a rule is a proof of it. I wondwonderwhat you'd have said or done if it was a Muslim who lied and broke a rule like you did. sad

Ahahahahahahahahhahaha..Islam is the most tolerant religion?Hunnnnn.This is the biggest lie i have ever heard in my over 30Years of Existence..We all know Islam is the most violent religion ever..You make reference to Christians who go from door to door,By the way cant anybody knock on your door?It is left for you to attend to him or not..Sales men and women knock on your door too so that isnt a valid argument at all...I protest against Islam in a non violent way,Yet Islam ends up Killing me when i do so..

2001,Someone draws a Cartoon of your Peodophile Prophet,People where killed all over the world..Charlie Hebdo makes jest of both Jesus and the Pope,Nobody draws Blood,But when he does that to Muslims,Blood was spilled cos you dont want to be touched at all..

Saudi Arabia is an Holy Land right and Islam is tolerant right?I guess you have forgotten that conversion from Islam is punishable by death. Church buildings are forbidden and so Christians meet in house churches, which are frequently raided. Christians may be arrested, imprisoned, tortured and deported for their faith.The Government does not permit non-Muslim clergy to enter the country for the purpose of conducting religious services. Isnt it?Answer me hypocrite..

You will come to my House and want to do anyhow..Shit anywhere,But i come to your place,you say Noo,Dont sit down there cos it is so and so..What do we call that?

Your Imams Preach Hate directly from ur Pulpits,calling on People of other Religion..I guess you know Zakir Naik,A Prominent Islamic Preacher,he appreciates that people of other religions allow Muslims to freely propagate Islam in their country, But he preaches that the dissemination of other religions within an Islamic state must be forbidden because (he believes) other faiths are incorrect, so their propagation is wrong..Likewise, Naik argues, "regarding building of churches or temples, how can we (musilms) allow this when their religion is wrong and when their worshiping is wrong?So in essence people of other religion should not be allowed at all but you can do anyhow in my house,Isnt it?

Abeg i get no time to listen to lies and Hypocrisy jare..When you give to people of other faith,rights you deny them in your domain,then you are no longer an hypocrite..Until then you all are a Bunch of Blood Sucking Piece of Shit..

Good Day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by Angel196(f): 1:01am On May 27, 2017
happney65:

Ahahahahahahahahhahaha..Islam is the most tolerant religion?Hunnnnn.This is the biggest lie i have ever heard in my over 30Years of Existence..We all know Islam is the most violent religion ever..You make reference to Christians who go from door to door,By the way cant anybody knock on your door?It is left for you to attend to him or not..Sales men and women knock on your door too so that isnt a valid argument at all...I protest against Islam in a non violent way,Yet Islam ends up Killing me when i do so..

2001,Someone draws a Cartoon of your Peodophile Prophet,People where killed all over the world..Charlie Hebdo makes jest of both Jesus and the Pope,Nobody draws Blood,But when he does that to Muslims,Blood was spilled cos you dont want to be touched at all..

Saudi Arabia is an Holy Land right and Islam is tolerant right?I guess you have forgotten that conversion from Islam is punishable by death. Church buildings are forbidden and so Christians meet in house churches, which are frequently raided. Christians may be arrested, imprisoned, tortured and deported for their faith.The Government does not permit non-Muslim clergy to enter the country for the purpose of conducting religious services. Isnt it?Answer me hypocrite..

You will come to my House and want to do anyhow..Shit anywhere,But i come to your place,you say Noo,Dont sit down there cos it is so and so..What do we call that?

Your Imams Preach Hate directly from ur Pulpits,calling on People of other Religion..I guess you know Zakir Naik,A Prominent Islamic Preacher,he appreciates that people of other religions allow Muslims to freely propagate Islam in their country, But he preaches that the dissemination of other religions within an Islamic state must be forbidden because (he believes) other faiths are incorrect, so their propagation is wrong..Likewise, Naik argues, "regarding building of churches or temples, how can we (musilms) allow this when their religion is wrong and when their worshiping is wrong?So in essence people of other religion should not be allowed at all but you can do anyhow in my house,Isnt it?

Abeg i get no time to listen to lies and Hypocrisy jare..When you give to people of other faith,rights you deny them in your domain,then you are no longer an hypocrite..Until then you all are a Bunch of Blood Sucking Piece of Shit..

Good Day

You know the thing I derived from your comment? Ignorance pure and simple!

Muslims kill those who draw photos of the prophet or what rubbish did you say?? I wonder if you actually live in this planet or if you are just displaying pure and undiluted ignorance. Haven't you seen like million posts and photos of insults and despicable images of the prophet, I wonder if all those people were killed too. You probably feel happy and fulfilled that you could mention a name of a person who thankful wasn't a Muslim but insulted a pope and Jesus Christ pbuh but guess what? That like a certain daily basic affair when it comes to insults thrown at Islam, Muslims and everything concerning their beliefs even here on nairaland alone. I wonder why all those people are still alive.

Now you say it's okay for people to go house by house uninvited to preach? What would be your reaction if that preacher was a Muslim be honest? Do you know some don't even wait to be invited in before they actually go in? Where have you seen Muslims going from house to house asking people to join Islam?

If what you say about spilling blood is true then I tell you there would be way fewer non Muslims alife today. What about the crusaders? Can you tell me anything about them? What about idol worshipers who use humans as sacrifice? Aren't they all religion based? Hypocrisy you say?

You didn't answer my statement about those women and children killed in Iraq and Gaza. Muslim ones to be precise. You have nothing to say about it? Hypocrisy you say?

Again about Saudi Arabia, I've answered that already. Yes Islam is tolerant but they also have their rules too. Saudi Arabia is a Muslim country and the place where Islam officially originated from. They don't allow churches but they do allow non Muslims into their country as long as they aren't there for religious purposes. Yeah big deal! Again what aboabout China, Angola and they rest of them? Haven't you heard they banned Islam completely? Are you actually ignorant to that or are you just being a hypocrite?

I wonder where you heard imams preaching hate cause I go for sermons and I've never been told to hate a Christian before. Actually no hate or hostility is allowed in Islam as stated here

Quran 2:193 And remember that no hostility is allowed except against the aggressors.

Quran 2:256 There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

Quran 109:6 unto you is your religion and unto me is my religion

Based on my experience in dealing with people like you, you never accept facts. Islam is perfect but some Muslims are not. We all have bad seeds, that I will not deny.

Talking about hypocrisy, you have displayed a high level of it. This trend I repeat said nothing about other religions yet many non Muslims are here throwing insults, who are the aggressors? Am I the intolerant one or those that invade this post just to blast my religion? Hypocrisy you say?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drawing A Picture Of The Prophet, Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam / Some Beliefs About Death In Islam / Protection Against Toilet Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.