Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) (20750 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by clems88(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2017
decatalyst:
I like the tie kiss
this one wey u dey look the Tue like this ...u wan thief am grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by akoredebadru(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2017
is that man of God? go to mosque everyone will used d same tin, am not criticizing any religion but the truth, where is it written in the bible for them to sit on a special one.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by justmenoni: 7:46pm On May 25, 2017
I L ike your makeup.

quote author=decatalyst post=56869304]I like the tie kiss[/quote]
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by MedicMan1role1(f): 7:46pm On May 25, 2017
If you dey follow follow... follow follow follow

make you open eye, make you open mouth, make you open ear, make you open sense....

NA that time you no go fall

I am medicine man

sixtuschimere:
Apostle Suleman easy biko!Check out these photos of him showing off his dancing skills at an event.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/photos-of-apostle-suleman-showing-off.html
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by Ppresh2017(f): 7:46pm On May 25, 2017
Good one
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2017
justmenoni:
I L ike your makeup.

quote author=decatalyst post=56869304]I like the tie kiss

wink
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by hollah123: 7:55pm On May 25, 2017
had it been it's abroad this man will b cooling his heels in jail now but in Nigeria our pastors never do wrong. if in doubt check what happened to tim omotoso in South Africa n what happened to oyedepo in Britain
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by pokilo: 7:59pm On May 25, 2017
niqqa:
I just don't like this man

It doesn't reduce him...
It is your own headache
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 8:02pm On May 25, 2017
The thing really big
In otobos voice
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by OtiKpa(m): 8:09pm On May 25, 2017
Nairaland should have a “no one cares” button.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by Motolank: 8:13pm On May 25, 2017
decatalyst:
I like the tie kiss

And the ring smiley
Is that all you like?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:15pm On May 25, 2017
cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by makinson2865: 8:15pm On May 25, 2017
niqqa:
ur hatred don't count so kip hating while d Man of God is waxing stronger
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by ziga: 8:20pm On May 25, 2017
If it is by dance, na MJ go get the biggest mansion for heaven!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by babapressy(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2017
God bless him
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by Organs(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2017
eezeribe:
Unshakable Apostle JOHNSON SULEMAN.
one smallish Governor would be sulking on seeing these pictures.

suffring and smiling........

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by niqqa(m): 9:21pm On May 25, 2017
Tenim47:

he dont even knw you cool
Like I care?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by Afonjafucker(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2017
This man's hairstyle is legendary. afro bald head
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by Organs(m): 9:27pm On May 25, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Why would you like him? When he keeps dealing with the agents of darkness and marine powers that you serve.

mumu... your mates are abroad building facebook, twitter, uber etc, and your lot are daily running from imaginary, mammy water, pappy water, marine power, witches, tell suleiman to helep you deal with me oh, because i go soon send papi water and grandma-water to come and deal with you.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:29pm On May 25, 2017
You mean the pastor that ends at the back of prost1tutes? undecided

See the gullible mumus behind him.

They think he's praising God, they didn't realise he was dancing because they are there to put in his pocket their life savings.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by jiorhemen(m): 9:49pm On May 25, 2017
niqqa:
You don't have to. If God loves him, that's enough
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:21pm On May 25, 2017
Na so, dancing in the spirit, i love his dancing skills.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 25, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
So otobo don rest abi wetin? Is that to say she is truly a blackmailer? And all those things she was saying we're all lies from hell? Nawa o..

The devil is real.

Use your head zombie. Suleman has settled her behind you foolish followers of men.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 25, 2017
TinaAnita:
Where is miss Otobo? I laugh

Laughing at your stupidity you gullible fellow. In case you don't know, otobo has been secretly settled to keep quiet. You people should start using your brains for once at least. You are asking where is miss otobo but forgot to ask what happened to suleman's blackmail and terrorism court charges against her and el rufai.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by Usguy(m): 5:38am On May 26, 2017
I pity people who fall prey to these vodoo scammer,using christanity to make money,building schools,filling station,houses,in auchi,with poor blind members money.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by solobet9ja(m): 5:41am On May 26, 2017
Reporta:
Como Pastor

WATCH JANE *CUCUMBER CREW* S*X LESBIAN VIDEO (CLEAR)
WAT are u waiting put rope for ur neck or better still jump enter lagoon!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by solobet9ja(m): 5:55am On May 26, 2017
THIS man is not disturbed by any of ur useless talks i will advice u kill urself if u dont like him. #ilove mypastor www fm
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 7:42am On May 26, 2017
Xda59:

Laughing at your stupidity you gullible fellow. In case you don't know, otobo has been secretly settled to keep quiet. You people should start using your brains for once at least. You are asking where is miss otobo but forgot to ask what happened to suleman's blackmail and terrorism court charges against her and el rufai.

Who is this rainbow colour hegoat? I asked a simple question and you reacted by stroking your diko? Outside kid!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by abels(m): 8:16am On May 26, 2017
niqqa:
.. E pain am
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) by NabeelAbu: 11:04am On May 26, 2017
I doubt strongly if truly he is a man of God. Thou shall know the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paying Tithe To Widows And Orphans / My Wife Doesn't Want Me To Start My Ministry / Woyin Karowie Consecrated As Bishop Of Woolwich, London (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.