Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Umahi,s Inspection And Commissioning Of Ebonyi Central Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi,s Inspection And Commissioning Of Ebonyi Central Projects (846 Views)

Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos) / Umahi On Inspection And Commissioning Tour To Mark His Two Years In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Umahi,s Inspection And Commissioning Of Ebonyi Central Projects by Nature83(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2017
DAY2 REPORT: INSPECTION/COMMISSIONING OF EBONYI CENTRAL PROJECTS

*Nkalagu/NigerCem Road made up of 15.5KMs and a total of 6 bridges

Todays Inspection/Commissioning was another day of surprises, we never finish ongoing and completed projects in each senatorial zone in one day.

When we got to the road Nkalagu/NigerCem Road, the first executive governor of Ebonyi state, Dr. Sam Egwu took to the microphone and said '"During my time as the governor of Ebonyi state, I just managed be doing some maintenance on the road, I never had the mind to embark on such a huge project because of it capital intensiveness, in fact Gov. Umahi "Inwere obi" meaning that Gov. David Nweze Umahi get mind to have embarked on such a huge project.

You will certainly be shocked if you are to go round the state to just see how projects are going one here and there. Indeed, Engr. David Nweze Umahi is a blessing to Ebonyi State.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Technocrats Mobilise To Battle Politicians / Why INEC Must Not Register APDA – AD / Mtn Nigeria 2017 RECRUITMENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.