Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos (39048 Views)

Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) / This Woman Made Money Rain At A Party (Video) / Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Nobody: 8:14am On May 26, 2017
D guy go U.S go perform n his fans decided to throw him a birthday bash. Some muturu dey shout "live" in U.S. Wetin him for write? Kpomo mouth them.
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by stmichael001(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Very jew man.
Who the hell writes "live in USA" on their birthday cake?
Smh.
LOLZ....ON A GREEN-WHITE GREEN CAKE FOR DAT MATA,,,

2 Likes

Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Stoicbaba(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/check-out-dollar-rain-at-birthday-of.html

please no vex o...I ain't beefing the man...just ain't see the biggie about this post. It may not have been the joy of the owner for this to be posted but someone wants to feel like he knows the guy...went ahead and posted this shii

Bikko, how much is $200 or even $500? it ain't more than even #200000...Of course na $1 them I de see for here o.

so if my friends spray me 100naira notes into 2000 places or 1000naira notes in 200 places during my birthday...what does it make me...SUPER RICH

make I rest joor...
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Louiscutedude(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2017
I known him... He z a musician from Edo state.... And all his songs are cool tho he sing in Edo dialect shall....
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 26, 2017
Sultanchidi:
Oga everyone knows akobe in edo state
You asked everyone? Stop sounding dumb trying to promote your local hero who's disgracing the state with this disgusting display. Live in usa... who does that?
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Sultanchidi(m): 3:24pm On May 26, 2017
ismokeweed:

You asked everyone? Stop sounding dumb trying to promote your local hero who's disgracing the state with this disgusting display. Live in usa... who does that?
Oga calm down we are not fighting and stop d abusive language can't u make ur point without insult, if u live in edo state u wil know he is popular in d state. So my bro stay off my comment if u can't talk properly
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Osanoghodua1: 5:11pm On May 26, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I am not impressed by this display of opulence and extravaganza. Ever since I got to understand how money works I have deep respect for money now.
Money is just a reward for creating value for somebody else. But when you get money without creating value you will squander that money. This is how our political landscape works. Politicians have access to huge amount of money with little accountability.
I bet these money did not come from hard-

work

Actually it came from hard work
He is a Benin based musician he is into real real estate too, in my former company(Bank)

When my bank swallowed another bank his account in the legacy bank went dormant over time, he was called by a desperate marketer for re activation, the cash he forgot he was no longer aware of the fund, could have settle me for life.
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 26, 2017
Sultanchidi:
Oga calm down we are not fighting and stop d abusive language can't u make ur point without insult, if u live in edo state u wil know he is popular in d state. So my bro stay off my comment if u can't talk properly
I grew up and I live in Benin. I even know his guesthouse at ikpoba hill that he sold when he could not manage it. You can say bini people know him. Not everyone in edo. Is he known at owan or ekpoma or ibillo or ewohimi or sabo or abudu? It's kinda annoying when someone says benin is the entire edo state.
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Sultanchidi(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2017
ismokeweed:

I grew up and I live in Benin. I even know his guesthouse at ikpoba hill that he sold when he could not manage it. You can say bini people know him. Not everyone in edo. Is he known at owan or ekpoma or ibillo or ewohimi or sabo or abudu? It's kinda annoying when someone says benin is the entire edo state.
I get a ur point and u ar right were did u grow up in benin cus mine is 3rd east circular

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom And His 8 Groomsmen Do Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photo) / Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.