Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

From Your Local Government Concept - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Your Local Government Concept (672 Views)

EDO 2020: Obaseki Campaigns At Ward 12, Oredo Local Government / Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie / Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Your Local Government Concept by lightblazingnow(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2017
It's very glaring that those who are clamouring for the division of Nigeria doesn't know anything about development or true governance. How it operates, the ingredients and supplements of how true leadership starts and spread to the nook and cranny of every facet of nationhood...

Have you ever matched down to your local Government headquarters to find out from your chairman how much allocation is expanded to develop your local environment and how much do they receive from the state, federal government. The local Government is closer to anyone who is interested in knowing and genuine development. Nigeria can actually begin to develop from the local government way to the states and straight to the headquarters.

Do you ever think that even when Nigeria is divided into region's as is been clamoured by most myopic views of selfish politicians, that such step will bring any developments closer​ to you, I disagree totally with them. Because you see, development is a conscious effort of group of like-minded people who are passionate about seeing their area and environment take on a new level and look. A group of people must and I repeat it must be a collective effort of like-minded thinkers who are determined to free their people from the hold of poverty and suffering.

The way most of us were born into a very poor families and by grace and hardwork we got out of poverty and also helping so many others to attain prosperity. Just like what someone said recently. To help our people enjoy the dividend of their father's resources. For crying out loud, Nigerian doesn't belong to anyone, it belongs to everyone one of us. Why are we living as if Nigeria belongs to politicians alone. Until Nigerians are ready to take their destiny into their hands nothing will be given to them to enjoy. The violent take it by force...

History will tell you that those who are politicians today where once ordinary people just like you who worked their way into the fold of politics and became even worse than the previous ones... They thought they will be better than their progenitors, here they are worse than Tafawa, Ojokwu, Boro and Owolowo and the recent leaders. If you understood democratic sustainability better, it's a government of the people for the people and by the people....

It's yours to enjoy or to endure people... Stop crying. You have so many things to do to change the tide of event's. You have the power of vote, the protest and letters process. All the complaints you hear from the masses are not truly genuinely. They have been over used until their mindset have been shifted to think only of peanuts. Give us light, give us water, give us food as if the money and the resources belongs to the ruling class. Hell no and you must wake up before the end of the world to recover your right from the hands of selected few.

So, if we are actually going to clamour for separation, it got to be the separation of democratic power and functions​. The three tier of federal state and local government has been held together, it's just recently we are seeing the state break away from the grip of the federal government. Past Leaders had in the past held the right allocation belonging to the state government for as long as they remained in power... It was after they are gone that the state was able to access the fund.....

That's the case of so many local government today. Most state governor have held on to local government funds even til right now. Others are manipulating the constitutional rights of the local government chairman for their own selfish reasons. I heard of a local government chairman sacked because of Astra reason... Many others have refused to organised election in the office of the chairmanship, citing lack of funds to conduct a valid election which is recommended by the Constitution. Instead have resorted to appointment. And how excited most of the gullible are ready to serve their masters.

And you don't know that this is your system.... Democracy..... I weep for all you......?
Re: From Your Local Government Concept by lightblazingnow(m): 9:02am On May 26, 2017
Jump
Re: From Your Local Government Concept by leofab(f): 11:07am On May 26, 2017
Have you eaten OP?
Re: From Your Local Government Concept by lightblazingnow(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2017
leofab:
Have you eaten OP?

Signature: all we ask form them is some honesty ad something to believe.. Wish there wasn't no party label...

Average Average mind........... You didn't even have the time to read again what you wrote yourself. All we ask form or from....... Hope you correct that after now.....

I know you fall into the class of my third son's age

Attention:. Attention. Attention........

I hope I made this change in your life. Ensure you read your work before you submit....... Do the first works....... Thanks
Re: From Your Local Government Concept by leofab(f): 5:15pm On May 26, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Signature: all we ask form them is some honesty ad something to believe.. Wish there wasn't no party label...

Average Average mind........... You didn't even have the time to read again what you wrote yourself. All we ask form or from....... Hope you correct that after now.....

I know you fall into the class of my third son's age

Attention:. Attention. Attention........

I hope I made this change in your life. Ensure you read your work before you submit....... Do the first works....... Thanks
belowlife that can't accommodate typos.. your are part of the few senile old men who thinks English is a measure of intelligence.. I have no more words for you.. fire on in the euphoria of your naivity.
Re: From Your Local Government Concept by lightblazingnow(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2017
leofab:
belowlife that can't accommodate typos.. your are part of the few senile old men who thinks English is a measure of intelligence.. I have no more words for you.. fire on in the euphoria of your naivity.

Put things right is what is required of you, but you are too in a hurry, to where? To gossip and speak things too high for a fool...

Who asked you to speak English? Even in your dialect you will still miss it because you are cursed.....

How could you ask an old man if he's eaten... Are you from poor reality rejected home where food is the major topic.....

Do you know the number of things I do everyday before I think of food...?

Correct a fool you get blamed.... I already know the fool will react in their usual way... But won't find it offensive to insult an older person.......

Reap what you sow tongue and food for the belly, belly for the food the two of them burning........
Re: From Your Local Government Concept by lightblazingnow(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2017
F
Re: From Your Local Government Concept by leofab(f): 10:37pm On May 26, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Put things right is what is required of you, but you are too in a hurry, to where? To gossip and speak things too high for a fool...

Who asked you to speak English? Even in your dialect you will still miss it because you are cursed.....

How could you ask an old man if he's eaten... Are you from poor reality rejected home where food is the major topic.....

Do you know the number of things I do everyday before I think of food...?

Correct a fool you get blamed.... I already know the fool will react in their usual way... But won't find it offensive to insult an older person.......

Reap what you sow tongue and food for the belly, belly for the food the two of them burning........

You are deranged; you can use your old age to get a loan from any bank and fix your miserable life..#straightOuttaHere
Re: From Your Local Government Concept by lightblazingnow(m): 3:33am On May 27, 2017
Joy unspeakable
Re: From Your Local Government Concept by lightblazingnow(m): 3:34am On May 27, 2017
[s][q[s]uote author=leofab post=56912993]

You are deranged; you can use your old age to get a loan from any bank and fix your miserable life..#straightOuttaHere[/s][/s]
Re: From Your Local Government Concept by lightblazingnow(m): 3:37am On May 27, 2017
Find meaning
Re: From Your Local Government Concept by lightblazingnow(m): 3:38am On May 27, 2017
Live forever
Re: From Your Local Government Concept by lightblazingnow(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2017
[s]
leofab:
Have you eaten OP?
[/s]

Leo fabulous..... A man claiming to be a woman online
Re: From Your Local Government Concept by leofab(f): 5:34pm On May 27, 2017
lightblazingnow:
[s][/s]

what's your business? With your rumbling mouth..

Re: From Your Local Government Concept by lightblazingnow(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2017
[s]
leofab:
what's your business? With your rumbling mouth..
[/s]

You can not hide....... Be a man and sample your self stop claiming a woman because we will hunt you down
Re: From Your Local Government Concept by lightblazingnow(m): 3:19am On May 29, 2017
Yes
Re: From Your Local Government Concept by lightblazingnow(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2017
Try
Re: From Your Local Government Concept by lightblazingnow(m): 6:08am On Jun 05, 2017
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Fires Back At Rotimi Amaechi For Rejecting His Award / Another IPOB Member Buried In Imo State (photos) / How Quick Thinking Saved Man From Feral Police Rogues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.