Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

New Photos Of Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Childlessness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Photos Of Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Childlessness (522 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Childlessness by badassProdigy(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2017
New photos of a Nigerian couple who had sextuplets after trying to conceive for 17 years have been released by the hospital.

On May 11 at 8:26 a.m. Ajibola Taiwo from Nigeria, gave birth to three boys and three girls by cesarean section, the Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU.

Taiwo was 30 weeks and two days pregnant when she gave birth to the sextuplets. She was discharged May 18 but have been tirelessly helping to care for their infants.

The parents, who are not yet doing interviews with the media, were thrilled when they saw four heartbeats at their first ultrasound in November, according to the hospital.
According to the hospital’s press release, a 40-person team helped deliver the infants.
“I was excited,” said Adeboye Taiwo, the father, according to the press release.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/new-photos-of-nigerian-couple-who.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Childlessness by Deejay1000(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2017
thank God for them
Re: New Photos Of Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Childlessness by hodusglobal(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2017
More Blessings coming ahead into their family including mine...(In Sha Allah) Ameen!
Re: New Photos Of Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Childlessness by Evablizin(f): 11:37am On May 26, 2017
Almighty father,i am dt i am,Jehovah jireh,Jehovah shalom,Alpha and Omage,He dt breaks iron nd call it stick,merciful father,d Lord our strength,He dt made d voice of mother nd d babies 2 be heard,chineke umunwanyi,all praise,glory,adoration be unto ur holy name 4 safe delivery u granted unto dis ur daughter.
Re: New Photos Of Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Childlessness by carzola(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2017
No need to born again..

The should start family
Planing...

The girl above me..
Is a religious slave..
Re: New Photos Of Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Childlessness by Evablizin(f): 11:53am On May 26, 2017
carzola:
No need to born again..

The should start family
Planing...

The girl above me..
Is a religious slave..

and dis boy quoting me is Abo-Malu,Efon,ojiji,u tink dt it is easy to give birth 2 six babies after 17yrs,go nd get pregenant nd deliver one make i see nonsense

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Childlessness by carzola(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2017
Evablizin:
and dis boy quoting me is Abo-Malu,Efon,ojiji,u tink dt it is easy to give birth 2 six babies after 17yrs,go nd get pregenant nd deliver one make i see nonsense
your a pained bitch... You should concentrate on your womb you hv destroyed with abortions
Re: New Photos Of Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Childlessness by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2017
Instead of thanking FERTILITY TREATMENTS and DOCTORS, some foolish people will come here and thank god.
Nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

Jealousy, The Emotion That Kills Our Relationships. / Man Who Left 4 Wives To Pick Up Sex Worker, Never Knew He Picked A Man In Abuja / Pooley Girl , A Story By Linda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.