Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) (37256 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2017
what are they looking for , to a media man bad news is good news, take it or leave bia_ fraud has died with Ojukwu.
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 4:39pm On May 26, 2017
LOL. Being visited by journalists is not a big deal. They do visit jungles also, to video tape monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Iamwrath: 4:43pm On May 26, 2017
As your head no dey , we no fit count , oya come join bodi
ERO32:
why are you not doing head count today?
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Iamwrath: 4:46pm On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
They are Yoruba albino. Hope you are satisfied now

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss hahahahaha my FriendneMy , how have you been ??

hahahahaha
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2017
TooNoisy:
Seems Nnamdi has dropped his Biafra agitation. No press conference, no statements, nothing.

All we see are pictures with Fani-Kayode, Fayose, Soludo and the likes. It seems the man loves Nigeria after all.
he is not allowed to hold a press conference or an interview

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Litmus: 4:57pm On May 26, 2017
Haven't bothered to find the truth of who these people are but the imagery just reminds me that there's nothing whites love more than when blacks are at each other throats. Wherever there's conflict in Africa, whites are not too far from the true cause of it, you can bet.

Funnily enough, I shed tears often during the weeks unfolding of the Manchester terrorism atrocities events until - bizarrely - when media personalities on various television and radio programs began lamenting on how terribly awful it was that children were caught up and maybe even purposefully targeted. Can you believe it, that at the mention of Children, beautiful pressures Children, I suddenly stopped emoting? Just when one would have expected I would collapse on the floor no longer able to take it, a weird kind of anger and resentment overtook me. I could not understand it. Instead of carrying on emotionally, as I had been doing whenever news of the events appeared in the media, the tears dried up. I'm ashamed to confess this. In my defence, I think that somehow, as the various presenters on radio and TV tried to convey just how extra terrible the Manchester bombings was because of the beautiful innocent children caught up by it, they somehow managed to evoke, rather, a sense of the essence of white purity defiled. I reckon that part of the motive of these presenters was to stoke anger - lol, as though people were not already angry enough. Anyway, as they sort to wring every ounce of anger out of the viewer and listener, they somehow managed instead to evoke a form of “Nazi volkland". Children, pure Aryan children, epitomize these Volkland sentiments.

I guess this led me to think of black children and then eventually the children of the rest of the world. I recalled that often when Middle eastern commentators are on television panels defending their people, in the aftermath of some atrocity committed by Islamic terrorists on the West, they often would resort to exclaiming that the West are the cause of Middle-east problems. And that the West didn't seem to care as much about Arab men, woman and children killed by the wars and bombings that the West caused.

Although I continually and still do dismiss this Arab argument, I suddenly saw the Manchester bombings from their perspective. This led me to ponder that the West often would start wars or cause them to start by exploiting the divisions in third world nations in order to benefit their economies one way or another. They never much cared about the suffering their interfering caused; didn't care about the starvations, brutality and inhumane conditions left behind; actually, they even exploited this to nourish the cult of the White-man’s supposed superiority over the black man’s inability to get along with one another or manage their own affairs. Now, however, revolution in travel and communication has shrunk the world. It is ever more likely that war and conflict in one place affects others adversely. And I’m thinking, looking at the picture on this thread, "see their smug faces"! If war starts in Nigeria now or Biafra breaks away peacefully and this precipitates a break-up of the realm, leading to the new nations suffering instabilities as they undoubtedly will, Nations of the West will be the first ones to wail and cry when refugees flood to Europe. They will forget the part they played in bringing this about.
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Iamwrath: 4:58pm On May 26, 2017
my point being Europe sending Journalists to Nnamdi is much more important than china or asia sending journalists

Belguim supported Biafran war , hence why i made my comment, but people insult because they don't have the eye of the mind

I forgive you sha , im in a good mood

shine12:

When did foreigners == White Europeans only

They said foreigners in the post.

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by shine12: 5:00pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
my point being Europe sending Journalists to Nnamdi is much more important than china or asia sending journalists

Belguim supported Biafran war , hence why i made my comment, but people insult because they don't have the eye of the mind

I forgive you sha , im in a good mood

Thank for forgiving me.smiley
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by chris31(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2017
TooNoisy:
Seems Nnamdi has dropped his Biafra agitation. No press conference, no statements, nothing.

All we see are pictures with Fani-Kayode, Fayose, Soludo and the likes. It seems the man loves Nigeria after all.
Why u dey drink panadol for other people head ache? Try concentrate on urself for once
You don date 10 guys just under 5 months & dey have dumped u for ur fellow girl, next yr u go turn 38 yrs & u neva want to go check what is wrong with u, make i remind u na only 2 yrs dey separate u & menopause if u dont no.

pepper dem.
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2017
And those far distance fools would tell me that Biafra won't be freed ...that's what they are telling me
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by AntiPonzihater: 6:46pm On May 26, 2017
TooNoisy:

It's like you don't watch Game of thrones.

He has set the Dominos rolling.

Whether he does anything or not, there is no stopping the rising of the sun.

"The sun will rise again, but it will rise half first!"
Gaius Alexander!
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:16pm On May 26, 2017
Every ex-convict in yellow skin that lands in Nigeria is a "foreigner"! Even if they were born and bred in Isaleko! grin

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by lankylucky(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2017
THIS MAN RECEIVES VISITORS MORE THAN THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 26, 2017
freethesheeple:
Where is ipobexposed?..Pls come and tell them,this aint white men and this is photoshopped...God bless Kanu.
Everyigbo is for baifara though some are silent.

speak for your self. Nnamdi is a bad man. I just don't want to expose him
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2017
I just wantu sleep...who's with my pillow here
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by bubu2019: 10:21pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
are those europeans or just white people because oyinbo people sef get inferior
they are ekiti state white
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by unitypeace: 10:24pm On May 26, 2017
macluvph1:
Oh my goodness, This is serious. My love for Nnamdi kanu knows no bound.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu and all those who stand by the truth.

I stand with fairness,equality and justice, and Nigeria can't give you these three things without telling you Oga at the top say this or that.

I want a nation that there won't be things like oga at the top say this or that rather i will be judged according to what i did not who i be.

I love this. We need wise people like this here.
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Mrmart(f): 10:37pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=Caustics post=56897310]nice one from kanu but... .

i need aluminium extrusions. quote me if you have. [where are you residing]
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2017
gr8 man. I no afonjas will first of all count d numbers if dey exist ten.
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 11:43pm On May 26, 2017
ekems2017:
Yes o. Am having a swell time over here

how is ur weekend going
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Nature8(m): 11:43pm On May 26, 2017
padiga047:
journalist came from abroad, took selfies with him and went back.

Your sense is lacking.

grin
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 1:41am On May 27, 2017
TooNoisy:

look at his hand fan... it spoke more than you might understand...
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Caustics: 6:10am On May 27, 2017
[quote author=Mrmart post=56912997][/quote] good day do you have series 20 extrusions

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by kinharold(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2017
Built2last:
Like joke like joke...global acceptance is rising

Media shapes and forms global perception.

Underestimate this move to your own peril
Seriously, I dont know if this arrest and prosecution by Buhari was part of Kanu's strategic plan. (I have heard people say that he intentionally allowed himself to be arrested, after-all, he do come to Nigeria before then[b][/b])

Tens of millions of people locally and globally, including my humble self didnt know about Nnamdi Kanu until he was arrested. Infact, Biafra related news was never allowed in the mainstream media but now, National Dailies, TV/Radio stations and all other local and global media groups are carrying Biafra related news.

I dey look...
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 27, 2017
TooNoisy:

Hello,
Part of Nnamdi's bail conditions, outside "not to be seen in company of ten people", is that he, Nnamdi, must not grant press conference to any media organization, individual, or discuss his travails and prison experience, with the public or third party, else his re-arrest would be swifter than the last time.
Now, you understand why he takes photos with his foreign visitors and has personal dialogue with them, of his predicament, situation and vision, and mandating them, never to release the interview to the general public, at least not until he had finished his bail period.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by dragunov: 10:49am On May 29, 2017
sukkot:
on a side note kanu has not looked the same since he came out of kuje prison. he has this permanent look of ' shell shocked '. what did they do to this man in that prison ? i think they took his soul. he is like an empty shell now. lifeless eyes

Niggah is disoriented.
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by sukkot: 12:28pm On May 29, 2017
dragunov:

Niggah is disoriented.
brooo where you been ?
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by dragunov: 1:37pm On May 29, 2017
sukkot:
brooo where you been ?
Well I have been around. Just ocassionally checking nairaland. Work pressure and all, you know I am saying. How you doing?
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by sukkot: 1:39pm On May 29, 2017
dragunov:

Well I have been around. Just ocassionally checking nairaland. Work pressure and all, you know I am saying. How you doing?
i hear ya. been aiiittt bro. tryna stay alive in this cold harsh world wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding / Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.