Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years (54285 Views)

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Burgerlomo: 4:07pm On May 26, 2017
God bless you
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by crackhouse(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2017
Na who build this kind useless house. If u want do Sth do am well.
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by preciousbibi(f): 4:30pm On May 26, 2017
our good lord continue to bless you in million folds in jesus name amen.
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by preciousbibi(f): 4:32pm On May 26, 2017
God av mercy on u cos u are not in ur right frame of mind, n sense
crackhouse:
Na who build this kind useless house. If u want do Sth do am well.
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by 9jatatafo(m): 4:34pm On May 26, 2017
Blessed is the hand that giveth and taketh
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by SuperBlack: 4:34pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
Insult me all you want but this #sotry has K leg
You Mean STORY? You must be an afonja
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Iamwrath: 4:40pm On May 26, 2017
Even coconut water has more juice than your head, I said insult me all you want that's what i was referencing, something is incorrect about the story that's why i spelled it like that , but you wouldn't know that now would you ?
SuperBlack:
You Mean STORY? You must be an afonja
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Iamwrath: 4:45pm On May 26, 2017
I no gree, its a SOTRY

there's no good part ,

big man wouldn't build a fenceless house for himself , but call me greedy if you want
pweeryambre:

At least pick up the good part of the story
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Iamwrath: 4:49pm On May 26, 2017
jboy73:

Like ur English

Thanks honey but

jboy73:

Y u want murder English like this?
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 26, 2017
The guy don dey eye the land since....if dem kpai e go add the land join him own.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Iamwrath: 4:58pm On May 26, 2017
a sotry is a story that has klegs grin

MarieSucre:

This your comment get K leg. What is "sotry"?
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Chiefly(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2017
EMERALDGIL:
please tell us y the beggar in the middle is getting all the cash?

Because there is a Camera directly above the begger in the middle.. It's all bout publicity.
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by kweenmolly: 5:12pm On May 26, 2017
MadManTalking:

The rich man is the reason behind their childlessness, mysery and poverty. He spiritually took their wealth and children and thought it kind to pay them back with a house.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by kweenmolly: 5:14pm On May 26, 2017
Go get sense
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 26, 2017
nice! this is what being rich is all about! nice gesture i would have done the same, love it, love it love it.
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Ebije1(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2017
I jst hope dey furnished it o + why did dey name d building after a senator, was it necessary?
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 26, 2017
Chiefly:
And somehow the whole country got to know about it... Hmmm.. What's wrong with that u ask??

Same reason the begger in the center is getting all the cash... sad :

Who you epp? grin
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by YaksonFCA(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2017
Nice.one.man
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Codyt(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2017
Chiefly:
And somehow the whole country got to know about it... Hmmm.. What's wrong with that u ask??

Same reason the begger in the center is getting all the cash... sad :
I've been looking at this picture for a while... Can you explain to me why the beggar in the middle is taking all?
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Chiefly(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2017
Codyt:

I've been looking at this picture for a while... Can you explain to me why the beggar in the middle is taking all?

Because there is a Camera directly above the begger in the middle.. It's all bout publicity.
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Codyt(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2017
Chiefly:

Oh right! Thanks Alot

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by enemyofprogress: 7:34pm On May 26, 2017
ajepako:

Salaro....come my house make I cook you.....

Werey! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
ki nwa ko lo bo mi mole, abeg I no dey come o
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Chiefly(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2017
Codyt:

Oh right! Thanks Alot

You welcome.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by ZeroUnity: 9:04pm On May 26, 2017
MadManTalking:

The rich man is the reason behind their childlessness, mysery and poverty. He spiritually took their wealth and children and thought it kind to pay them back with a house.

Yeye dey smell.
I wanted to yell at you but i noticed you are mad man talking..... Am sorry for paying u my time..
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
ephi123:

hehehe
Aso rock is the domain of selfish people who are only out for their own interests, e.g. mr grasscutter.
can I message you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.