Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? (4743 Views)

Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun / Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 26, 2017
Shattap
Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by uglyafonja: 4:47pm On May 26, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Op, The only geo political zone that can't stand alone is the south east, they know this, but they won't answer your question instead they will call you afonja. .

Why do you think most of them on nairaland denied that there was a fight between biogbolo youths and igbo traders in Bayelsa? Bro, it is because of "oyel " ..and do you think the south south people don't know this? Left with the south south they don't want to share their resources with anyone including Nigeria sef. .

Today south west can decide to secede and be on its own but can same be said of south east?

I have friends that are from delta, they have igbo names, i see them as igbos but they usually get annoyed whenever i call them "Omo Ibo " . Seriously i really don't understand why people in rivers and delta are denying their "igboness".. Why aren't they proud of being called igbos? Kwara is in north central, okun people are in kogi but you will never hear any of them say they are not yorubas.

I must also admit that i have met two or three people from delta that embraced their "igboness " but majority always claim they are not igbos

Ok ......answer this question?
You said the east can not survive when Nigeria breaks up...
Which region is most hit by the recession?

Which region established IDP for hungry people at Oshogbo?

Which region is running stomach infrastructure just to ease poverty in the state?

Which region find it difficult to pay common salary?

Remember all this happened just because of oil drop..

Answer me

6 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by Indiaindia: 4:55pm On May 26, 2017
biafraone:
OP your cheap attempt to label Biafra break away from Nigeria as a ploy to steal oil is quite laughable. Or perhaps is it an attempt to rub the one Nigeria crap on our face?

So you really care about the oil after all. Little wonder why you cronies are hell bent on frustrating the movement.

Quick questions for you and your irks.
1. Why did Biafra try to secede the first time?
2. Who and who were the front liners of the movement at that time?
3. What notable thing happened at Asaba Delta state (an assumed non Biafran territory)?
3. Why do you claim IPOB never made any noise when their brother (someone from Bayelsa) was at the helm of affairs?

If you ever want to discuss national issues as if affects everyone, bring superior arguments and not this idiocy.

It's only a matter of time before your dear nigeria crumbles.
MY FRIEND KEEP QUIET. WE SOUTH SOUTH AND THE IBOS HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON. IBOS ARE THIEVES AND LOOKING FOR A WAY TO STEAL OUR OIL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by kingzizzy: 4:56pm On May 26, 2017
ItsTutsi:
No,what his trying to say is that the only reason SE is impeling the SS region is bcuz of oil even tho the elites from that region have rejected and distance themselves from their agitation,its not for any legit concern but an avenue to out number the SS and divert their oil wells,one is agitating for resource control while the other is campaigning secession..i dont know what their struggle have in common that the SE keep soliciting and lobbying the SS if not for any harmful intend

Biafrans do not recognise anything called SE/SS and neither does the constitution of Nigeria. What Biafrans recognise are tribes or ethnic nationalities, Ijaw, Ogoni,Efik,Igbo, Ibibio etc. All these tribes are in an area of Nigeria called the 'lower Niger'. Biafra is about which of these tribes are tired of 'one Nigeria' and want to go. It should be noted that the way Nigeria is, only any one of the 3 major ethnic groups can secede. A minority has no chance at all, not even 1% chance. Of the 3 Major ethnic groups, only Igbos have shown any seriousness about seceding. Hence, Biafra is about those minorities who wish to leave with Igbos and this will be decided in a referendum. If there are any minorities who feel that Igbos are after their Oil, they should vote in the referendum to remain part of Nigeria. It is serious business leaving Nigeria and we have no time for 'our oyel' people.

In terms of Biafra, it has always been a multi-ethnic thing. The proof is in the first Republic of Biafra.

Last President of Biafra- General Philip Effiong (Annang)

Vice presedent of Biafra-Philip Effiong

Chief Secretary to the Biafran Government- Mr NU Akpan (Ibibio)

Deputy commander of the Biafran Airforce- FLT Commander Bruce- Ijaw

Commander Biafran Navy- Commander Anuku (Ika)

Biafran Foreign minister- Mr M Mbu (Ogoja)

The man who suggested "Biafra" to Ojukwu as the name of the new country- Frank Opigo (Ijaw)

6 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by Indiaindia: 4:59pm On May 26, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

This whole thread is making me laugh. Texas that you referenced was once part of Mexico before they seceded, became Republic of Texas and finally merged with the USA in 1845.

And no. Nobody wants to take your "Nigerian oyel", it's Nigeria that's the thief here.

The old Eastern Nigeria is older than Nigeria itself. There's nothing like Southsouth and Southeast before 1967.

So Whenever you finish from unity begging, you should wake up from your dreams. Biafra is here.
IBOS ARE THIEVES. SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST ARE NOT ONE

3 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by uglyafonja: 5:00pm On May 26, 2017
Rossikki:
Why don't these people just be honest and call a spade a spade?

They simply want to seize the whole oil and gas income the country is currently sharing. If there was no oil and gas in that region...If for instance, the oil was in the west, and all the south grew was bananas and pawpaw, does anyone seriously think we would be seeing this secessionist agitation from Biafra? I seriously doubt it. And the hilarious thing is how Ipob tries to rope in the south-south into their scheme - no doubt because of their oil fields, since they have disdain for every other ethnicity, and so, should hate the south southerners too.... And the south south say "na...we're not in". Ipob considers the Efiks, Riverine people etc, "their brothers"..... Truth is, if you replaced those groups with "Afonjas", watch how quickly 'Afonjas' will become "their brothers". Success (and opportunity) has many friends (and 'brothers').

The southeast do not need Oil to survive.... get this into your skull...

If they need oil just like other region, they would have been involved in land disputes especially in IMO and Abia state,..whose lands was lopped to rivers and akawaibom..

Imagine.... how can you have a community been shared by two state....Egbema is in rivers and IMO state...

The southeast do not need oil...they just need an environment where they can comfortably explore their God given skill and talents without hindrance...

You may ask, what are the hindrances?

Can you explain y only Lagos seaport is the only port that most goods are authorized to pass through.?

Can you explain y ibeto was drawn out just to give Dangote the monopoly of cement business?

Can you explain while some Igbo business men are been frustrated just to give an edge to other person from the north or west?

Can you explain while jamb cut off differs with regions?

Can you explain y major infrastructure are not been put in place in the SE to ease the stress of doing business...

So many of them...

This is the main reason y Igbo want to succeed from this contraption that want to carry everybody along thereby delaying other persons development.

The Igbo's need a country that sees every opportunity and persons equal and not frustrating one region to favour another person.

6 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by Omofunaab2: 5:02pm On May 26, 2017
uglyafonja:

Ok ......answer this question?
You said the east can not survive when Nigeria breaks up...
Which region is most hit by the recession?

Which region established IDP for hungry people at Oshogbo?

Which region is running stomach infrastructure just to ease poverty in the state?

Which region find it difficult to pay common salary?

Remember all this happened just because of oil drop..

Answer me

Lol, i used to work with an NGO in abeokuta, where we usually rehabilitate sex workers, it was in conjunction with a church.. .We met a girl in one of the brothels in abeokuta, her name wa Nkechi, she said she was from idemili in anambra. We normally asked those victims, what brought them to abeokuta. .she started crying, she said her mom was a prostitute and that she never knew her father.. She expressed how life was difficult there and she had to accompany her aunty to abeokuta to work .. She said she was told that she will make it here abeokuta... And yes she had saved N43,000 from her trade as a prostitute.. ..most of her clients are abokiis, elerans, okada drivers.. But to God be the glory Nkechi now has a shop at sapon market where she sells female shoes, and i heard she's now a member of the church that helped her.

Now this is just one of the stories.. .there are other ones too ngozi, Linda, augustina and so on.

What about ifeanyi selling fanyogo, Obinna selling gala at sango bridge.

This is to tell you that our region is economically independent and we don't run to other regions and becoming parasites unlike the igbos

8 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by biafraone: 5:05pm On May 26, 2017
Indiaindia:

MY FRIEND KEEP QUIET. WE SOUTH SOUTH AND THE IBOS HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON. IBOS ARE THIEVES AND LOOKING FOR A WAY TO STEAL OUR OIL
keep moving from thread to thread looking for anything Biafra. don't go and get a life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 26, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Op, The only geo political zone that can't stand alone is the south east, they know this, but they won't answer your question instead they will call you afonja. .

Why do you think most of them on nairaland denied that there was a fight between biogbolo youths and igbo traders in Bayelsa? Bro, it is because of "oyel " ..and do you think the south south people don't know this? Left with the south south they don't want to share their resources with anyone including Nigeria sef. .

Today south west can decide to secede and be on its own but can same be said of south east?

I have friends that are from delta, they have igbo names, i see them as igbos but they usually get annoyed whenever i call them "Omo Ibo " . Seriously i really don't understand why people in rivers and delta are denying their "igboness".. Why aren't they proud of being called igbos? Kwara is in north central, okun people are in kogi but you will never hear any of them say they are not yorubas.

I must also admit that i have met two or three people from delta that embraced their "igboness " but majority always claim they are not igbos
The igbos are shouting about breaking away but the yorubas are the unity beggars so STFU

3 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by uglyafonja: 5:20pm On May 26, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Lol, i used to work with an NGO in abeokuta, where we usually rehabilitate sex workers, it was in conjunction with a church.. .We met a girl in one of the brothels in abeokuta, her name wa Nkechi, she said she was from idemili in anambra. We normally asked those victims, what brought them to abeokuta. .she started crying, she said her mom was a prostitute and that she never knew her father.. She expressed how life was difficult there and she had to accompany her aunty to abeokuta to work .. She said she was told that she will make it here abeokuta... And yes she had saved N43,000 from her trade as a prostitute.. ..most of her clients are abokiis, elerans, okada drivers.. But to God be the glory Nkechi now has a shop at sapon market where she sells female shoes, and i heard she's now a member of the church that helped her.

Now this is just one of the stories.. .there are other ones too ngozi, Linda, augustina and so on.

What about ifeanyi selling fanyogo, Obinna selling gala at sango bridge.

This is to tell you that our region is economically independent and we don't run to other regions and becoming parasites unlike the igbos

You can formulate any story......

I am not here to argue.... you claim to be a Christian and here you are on nairaland playing tribalism and hatred.....like I said I don't wanna argue unnecessarily...

but I have given you a verifiable question to answer.....

The say Igbo sell this and that.....answer me what do your people now do for a living...Skull mining and agbero/ juju work....

Pay up your debt and salary and also do well to get your brothers off from Oshogbo IDP camp, before you come here to tell me about economy...

Economy, ..... with your region having brown roof dilapidated houses without proper sanitary facilities.....

Economy ,....with your people gradually becoming beggers..

Think twice before you type trash

6 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by Omofunaab2: 5:25pm On May 26, 2017
uglyafonja:

You can formulate any story......

I am not here to argue.... you claim to be a Christian and here you are on nairaland playing tribalism and hatred.....like I said I don't wanna argue unnecessarily...

but I have given you a verifiable question to answer.....

The say Igbo sell this and that.....answer me what do your people now do for a living...Skull mining and agbero/ juju work....

Pay up your debt and salary and also do well to get your brothers off from Oshogbo IDP camp, before you come here to tell me about economy...

Economy, ..... with your region having brown roof dilapidated houses without proper sanitary facilities.....

Economy ,....with your people gradually becoming beggers..

Think twice before you type trash

I know you are bereft of intelligence ..a typical ipob youth.

Tell me which tribe runs to another tribe for economic survival ? That's when you will know which tribe that can stand alone and which tribe that can't do without others

8 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by Omofunaab2: 5:28pm On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
The igbos are shouting about breaking away but the yorubas are the unity beggars so STFU

It seems you haven't gotten the memo yet. .Who's begging parasites

Leave our region alone and go back to your land..

Abi na by force to remain here..

7 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by ItsTutsi(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2017
I concur
kingzizzy:

Biafrans do not recognise anything called SE/SS and neither does the constitution of Nigeria. What Biafrans recognise are tribes or ethnic nationalities, Ijaw, Ogoni,Efik,Igbo, Ibibio etc. All these tribes are in an area of Nigeria called the 'lower Niger'. Biafra is about which of these tribes are tired of 'one Nigeria' and want to go. It should be noted that the way Nigeria is, only any one of the 3 major ethnic groups can secede. A minority has no chance at all, not even 1% chance. Of the 3 Major ethnic groups, only Igbos have shown any seriousness about seceding. Hence, Biafra is about those minorities who wish to leave with Igbos and this will be decided in a referendum. If there are any minorities who feel that Igbos are after their Oil, they should vote in the referendum to remain part of Nigeria. It is serious business leaving Nigeria and we have no time for 'our oyel' people.

In terms of Biafra, it has always been a multi-ethnic thing. The proof is in the first Republic of Biafra.

Last President of Biafra- General Philip Effiong (Annang)

Vice presedent of Biafra-Philip Effiong

Chief Secretary to the Biafran Government- Mr NU Akpan (Ibibio)

Deputy commander of the Biafran Airforce- FLT Commander Bruce- Ijaw

Commander Biafran Navy- Commander Anuku (Ika)

Biafran Foreign minister- Mr M Mbu (Ogoja)

The man who suggested "Biafra" to Ojukwu as the name of the new country- Frank Opigo (Ijaw)
Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by uglyafonja: 5:35pm On May 26, 2017
Omofunaab2:

I know you are bereft of intelligence ..a typical ipob youth.

Tell me which tribe runs to another tribe for economic survival ? That's when you will know which tribe that can stand alone and which tribe that can't do without others

Like I said I will not engage you in an unnecessary argument.....

But my question still remains....

Are your people better than the strangers living in your land?

In Lagos, Igbo's lives in mansions, while your people live in slums..

Igbo comes to your place, buy up your lands and made you tanants and beggers...

You should be ashamed.....There is what is called opportunities, some may see it from afar but those close to it may not see it...

Your people follow Igbo's all around in Lagos chanting chief, chief and begging for just #100...

The truth is that your people are lazy and poor.

Igbo's have conquered the opportunities in their region and are moving to other regions to take over...

my advice for you is to compete with the Igbo's in your region before moving to any other region.

5 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by Omofunaab2: 5:39pm On May 26, 2017
uglyafonja:

Like I said I will not engage you in an unnecessary argument.....

But my question still remains....

Are your people better than the strangers living in your land?

In Lagos, Igbo's lives in mansions, while your people live in slums..

Igbo comes to your place, buy up your lands and made you tanants and beggers...

You should be ashamed.....There is what is called opportunities, some may see it from afar but those close to it may not see it...

Your people follow Igbo's all around in Lagos chanting chief, chief and begging for just #100...

The truth is that your people are lazy and poor.

Igbo's have conquered the opportunities in their region and are moving to other regions to take over...

my advice for you is to compete with the Igbo's in your region before moving to any other region.

Lol, oshey developer. ,awon ti won develop gbo gbo Indonesia ati Malaysia

Another round of deportation awaits you guys. Don't worry it won't be long grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by uglyafonja: 5:46pm On May 26, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Lol, oshey developer. ,awon ti won develop gbo gbo Indonesia ati Malaysia

Another round of deportation awaits you guys. Don't worry it won't be long grin grin grin

A typical afonja..........always looking for a way to run away from real issues...

Try and pay up your house rent to your Igbo landlord before he throw you out, just like ambode threw your sisters and brothers into the lagoon and cleared the land for Igbo buyers...

Igbo's enjoy the sweet side of Lagos like lekki, ajah, Victoria island ,ikoyi etc........While your people reap the worst slums of Lagos....

Go and pay your house rent because your hatred on nairaland will not save you.

4 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by Thermodynamics(m): 5:47pm On May 26, 2017
True, how come the four major oil producing states are part of biafra? Coincidence? They just want to steal our oil. The other day when I was in the bus to Onitsha there was this drunk Anambra man shouting on top of his voice that the Yorubas and Hausas are stealing their oil. I was like lol, which oil de for Anambra? I don't support the division of Nigeria, not because I have anything against the Igbos, but because if Biafra comes, it will be exactly like Nigeria. Biafran politicians will still loot the resources from Niger Delta, because they are actually Nigerians, that corrupt nature will still be in Biafra, so no need. I am not been tribal oh, just speaking the bitter truth. Proudly SS. One love my people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by Omofunaab2: 5:50pm On May 26, 2017
uglyafonja:

A typical afonja..........always looking for a way to run away from real issues...

Try and pay up your house rent to your Igbo landlord before he throw you out, just like ambode threw your sisters and brothers into the lagoon and cleared the land for Igbo buyers...

Igbo's enjoy the sweet side of Lagos like lekki, ajah, Victoria island ,ikoyi etc........While your people reap the worst slums of Lagos....

Go and pay your house rent because your hatred on nairaland will not save you.

See, i don hear u developer... Na chuku orike alawada get lagos.. Na Chukwu obonla dey buy all the lands in Lagos..

See i don't like arguing this lagos bla bla with you guys.. .

Just another deportation will reset your brains

9 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by uglyafonja: 5:54pm On May 26, 2017
Omofunaab2:

See, i don hear u developer... Na chuku orike alawada get lagos.. Na Chukwu obonla dey buy all the lands in Lagos..

See i don't like arguing this lagos bla bla with you guys.. .

Just another deportation will reset your brains

Typical afonja.........always rushing to type trash on nairaland without a back up points

2 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by uglyafonja: 5:56pm On May 26, 2017
Thermodynamics:
True, how come the four major oil producing states are part of biafra? Coincidence? They just want to steal our oil. The other day when I was in the bus to Onitsha there was this drunk Anambra man shouting on top of his voice that the Yorubas and Hausas are stealing their oil. I was like lol, which oil de for Anambra? I don't support the division of Nigeria, not because I have anything against the Igbos, but because if Biafra comes, it will be exactly like Nigeria. Biafran politicians will still loot the resources from Niger Delta, because they are actually Nigerians, that corrupt nature will still be in Biafra, so no need. I am not been tribal oh, just speaking the bitter truth. Proudly SS. One love my people.

Is Igbo a region or a language/ tribe?.

Be more concern about your tribe and not SS
Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by LionDeLeo: 6:00pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]

shatap there and get out!
your opinion is irrelevant

Is this the question I asked you? Pls kindly explain the difference between the two occupations.

@ the topic, the agitation is simply about carving out the oil for themselves, nothing more. Otherwise, what do those 5 states contribute to the Federation account?

3 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by slivertongue: 6:05pm On May 26, 2017
Rossikki:

They simply want to seize the whole oil and gas income the country is currently sharing. If there was no oil and gas in that region...If for instance, the oil was in the west, and all the south grew was bananas and pawpaw, does anyone seriously think we would be seeing this secessionist agitation from Biafra? I seriously doubt it. And the hilarious thing is how Ipob tries to rope in the south-south into their scheme - no doubt because of their oil fields, since they have disdain for every other ethnicity, and so, should hate the south southerners too.... And the south south say "na...we're not in". Ipob considers the Efiks, Riverine people etc, "their brothers"..... Truth is, if you replaced those groups with "Afonjas", watch how quickly 'Afonjas' will become "their brothers". Success (and opportunity) has many friends (and 'brothers').

This was the sentiment used to mobilize Nigerians against Biafra. Ken Saro Wiwa was a proponent of this thinking but the truth is there for all to see. You should have gone ahead to show how many oil wells they control in the South South, the number of their natives who work in the oil industry, and the location where the head office is sited. You should also note that some states in the South East have 'drops' of oil. But even without oil they have done well. if i may ask is the south south as developed as south Africa? is the south south not restive? is the south south not engaged in arms struggle? is the south East responsible for the crisis of governance in the south south? with oil, what is the GDP of the south south as a region, is it a hundred times greater than that of the south East? am sure you have heard of Dutch Disease.
Nations thrive on ideas japan, china, israel etc tells the story better. Africa is resource rich but is it better than eastern Europe? the contraption we run as a nation wont go far if we dont stop patronizing serious issues.

it is very very unfortunate that Nigeria as a nation is so divide to the extent that we pretend all is well. What is wrong if someone decides to complain when others choose to keep quite?
we must end the slave mentality
Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by Kondomatic(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2017
Rossikki:

Lemme ask you.

If the oil is in North, will there be one Nigeria? I want honest answers

1 Like

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by koropotopoto: 6:11pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Is this the question I asked you? Pls kindly explain the difference between the two occupations.

@ the topic, the agitation is simply about carving out the oil for themselves, nothing more. Otherwise, what do those 5 states contribute to the Federation account?
[/s]
Igbos are part of the so called Niger Delta
Igbos are part of SS
get that into your head grin

Stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by LionDeLeo: 8:01pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Igbos are part of the so called Niger Delta
Igbos are part of SS
get that into your head grin

Stop deceiving yourself

Is this the question I asked?

Now let me rephrase the question; boy, what is the difference between mechanical engineering and phone repairing?

1 Like

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by koropotopoto: 8:08pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Is this the question I asked?

Now let me rephrase the question; boy, what is the difference between mechanical engineering and phone repairing?
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by LionDeLeo: 8:18pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

Same trade mark.

1 Like

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by koropotopoto: 8:23pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Same trade mark.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by LionDeLeo: 8:24pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

Same trade mark
Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by koropotopoto: 8:24pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Same trade mark
[/s]
more trash

2 Likes

Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by LionDeLeo: 8:26pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
more trash

Same trade mark.
Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by koropotopoto: 8:27pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Same trade mark.
[/s]
Shatap there and get out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! / BREAKING!! Sporadic Gunshots At Control Post Roundabout Owerri (HAPPENING NOW) / Good! Obi Has Called Tinubu To Congratulate Him For Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.