Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" (70975 Views)

This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO) / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by RealHaute: 4:34pm On May 26, 2017
Zarzar ...what are you wearing?
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by stevecantrell: 4:35pm On May 26, 2017
grin some people are trying to leave the frying pan while others wanna rush into the fire..
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nonybb: 4:38pm On May 26, 2017
WELCOME TO THE ZOO
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by back2sender: 4:39pm On May 26, 2017
Coming to naija to sell her market. Congo dey sell wella for here.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by banmee(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
[s][/s]

Be wise nah naija no good naija no good no be by this trash talking he dey start

But naija no good na. Ok, rebutt everything i said and say it doesn't happen. Ok, if you can't, list all the good things about Nigeria. And i don't want to hear about food, music and nollywood. Oya begin......
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by purplekayc(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2017
Mumu girl...
Meanwhile am trying to escape to Sweden or Canada soon
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 26, 2017
ok.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Jackipapa: 4:44pm On May 26, 2017
For real other African citizens are crazy to visit 9ger. I remembered when I came with my wife and kids they were very excited to see my home, my parents and the environment which is very free.

U can visit anyone at any time without prior notice.

It was a very nice time.
Nigeria is still gud.

3 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by lamalang(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2017
So naija visa de hard to get for some countries, me i think say naija no get visa, you can just enter the country the way you like

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 26, 2017
How she no go happy when na ashawo work she dey come do.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Trexnemesis(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2017
YelloweWest:
Celebrating the igbo guy she's visiting. I don't blame her sharr. Igbo guys can be very romantic grin wink

True. 'Cos dem carry big .... Ehm...ehm...kini.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by oyebode95(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

What's this one saying? Cucumber? Abi you miss road ni?
May be guy wey dey see cucumber is HIGH on something!
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 26, 2017
I met my Immediate EX during BBNAIJA...and she was madly in love with Nigeria based on what she saw on BBNAIJA and the celebrity the Ad and on all that and basically because of the musics...To her Nigeria is better than NAMIBIA 100× but after seeing NAMIBIA through her I found out that NAMIBIA is better than Nigeria in folds..
_
She's a teacher,she earns over 500k monthly when converted to Naira and she works only from 7-11am o
_
Well I earn and rely basically on the account I built (Instagram & Twitter)
_.
She do not believe our light do go for hours talk less of days ..she can't imagine it
_
She do not believe the minimum salary is 18k
_
She do not believe Our roads are bad or people are really suffering

To her NIGERIA is just like a Mini London...she was already planning on visiting me and for shopping before I found a flimsy Excuse to break up with her!
I can't let her to be Highly disappointed with the situation of things here!
Well I am working day and night to make it big

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Afonjashapmouth: 4:56pm On May 26, 2017
[s]
banmee:

But naija no good na. Ok, rebutt everything i said and say it doesn't happen. Ok, if you can't, list all the good things about Nigeria. And i don't want to hear about food, music and nollywood. Oya begin......
[/s]

i will only tell you one and you should bless your God for it

. we are grateful naija is not a war zone right now.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Ok we all believe this story.
grin

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 26, 2017
She is going to learn how to operate generators,she better teach all of us when she returns smiley
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by banmee(m): 5:00pm On May 26, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
[s][/s]

i will only tell you one and you should bless your God for it

. we are grateful naija is not a war zone right now.

Looooooooooooooooooooooool. I no go die for the Nigerian mentality. Unbelievable. So this is supposed to be an achievement. I carry yansh for the way wey una de think i swear.

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Btruth: 5:01pm On May 26, 2017
This same Nigeria, or the Nigeria of my fore fathers?
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 26, 2017
4 months abi,I will be waiting at the airport to welcome you,SA women are highly welcome

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Afonjashapmouth: 5:06pm On May 26, 2017
banmee:

Looooooooooooooooooooooool. I no go die for the Nigerian mentality. Unbelievable. So this is supposed to be an achievement. I carry yansh for the way wey una de think i swear.

what do you know american boy
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by banmee(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

what do you know american boy

Bros plenty. I know if i ask someone from Germany the same question he will tell me about how beautiful, safe and secure Germany is. He will tell me about how their political system is stable. He will tell me about how wonderful life is. What he won't tell me is that the best thing about Germany is that it is not a war zone grin. Nigerians. Una de try with the way wey una de think i swear. Lol.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Prince4mic: 5:11pm On May 26, 2017
And some of you think it's easy to get the Nigerian Visa?
this in the Diaspora knows it's not.. let's value what we have

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by JAWBONE(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2017
If this lady decides to check nairaland maybe to learn more about Nigerians, she'll prolly call off the trip. Nigerians make una try market una country in a good way abeg. Make we no go dey wash our dirty boxers for outside

5 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Sleekdude4u(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by gaventa: 5:28pm On May 26, 2017
EBOLA ALERT.... PLS BEWARE BECAUSE I SEE NO REASON WHY SHE SHOULD BE SO JUBILANT

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by KekeNash(f): 5:35pm On May 26, 2017
Who wants to visit Nigeria?? This lady is crazy, but is her life anyway. Generator fumes will open her mind, not talking malaria, ubduction, scams n prostitution, she must'nt come back here, she does'nt look S African after all.

3 Likes

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Raskasal(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2017
marltech:
Can you please bring that Braaa down a lil bit sad sad
And raise that SU skirt up above the kneels undecided

IMAGINE WHAT THIS FEMALE CELEBRITY IS CAUGHT DOING

Bros u dey vex ooo. Anywayz I stand with you sha

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by IamAthens(m): 5:42pm On May 26, 2017
I pity her DM. SHE GO DON GET LIKE 2M GUYS WEY DEY BOOK TO SET P.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Smooyis(m): 5:42pm On May 26, 2017
Amberon:
Lol.. She is blinded by all what she sees in the music videos. When she lands and sees the reality on ground she will be like..

Very unpatriotic comment. It's not compulsory you make comments. Just keep quiet and let others with positive messages speak. Am tired of reading this pull down syndrome comments. shocked shocked
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 26, 2017
I hope she is not coming to spread some HIV embarassed in nigeria there are enough already in nigeria, Nigerian guys should be afraid
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by buchilino(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2017
WITH DAT KIND OF BODY, SHE'S HIGHLY WELCOMED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off / Coldest States In Nigeria / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.