Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" (70955 Views)

This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO) / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 27, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

E be like say u dey craze. If ur boyfriend never give u orgasm is dat d reason u want to vent ur fustration on me. Na me cause ur wahala. U re a regurgitating goat. What i said is no mere claim. Pics dont lie

Simpleton, you claim to have left the hell so wetin you come dey do for naija forum? No Nigerians within your vicinity to reason with as if your likes don't see Nigerians around you life never start yet you won't waste time in calling the country unprintable names but to live your life without Nigerians is impossible even in diaspora you will still look for Nigerians to make friends with. Get lost jor, kid.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 27, 2017
ZarZar:

I sent a reply to your inbox.

Please, let's usecom. I tried in vain accessing nairaland mail.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:00pm On May 27, 2017
NZAMA? IGBO BUSINESS MEN BEWARE!
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by wayne4loan: 4:01pm On May 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

If Nigeria is hell then you must be one confused individual (no offense)
okay ma
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 4:21pm On May 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

Simpleton, you claim to have left the hell so wetin you come dey do for naija forum? No Nigerians within your vicinity to reason with as if your likes don't see Nigerians around you life never start yet you won't waste time in calling the country unprintable names but to live your life without Nigerians is impossible even in diaspora you will still look for Nigerians to make friends with. Get lost jor, kid.
http://www.aljazeera.com/video/news/2017/04/nigeria-meningitis-outbreak-infects-thousands-170408115856520.html
How do u defend a country like this that its children are treated badly that they sit on d floor. Refugees here are far better than citizens living in that jungle. Na when u comot from dat jungle ur orientation go change. I am experiencing d first 4 yrs of my life without power interruption.
See what a leader said before
https://www.google.no/search?q=nigeria+is+cursed&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-ng&client=safari&gfe_rd=cr&ei=NpMpWcKwLujk8Aeyp7-gCw
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 27, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

http://www.aljazeera.com/video/news/2017/04/nigeria-meningitis-outbreak-infects-thousands-170408115856520.html
How do u defend a country like this that its children are treated badly that they sit on d floor. Refugees here are far better than citizens living in that jungle. Na when u comot from dat jungle ur orientation go change. I am experiencing d first 4 yrs of my life without power interruption.
https://www.google.no/search?q=nigeria+is+cursed&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-ng&client=safari&gfe_rd=cr&ei=NpMpWcKwLujk8Aeyp7-gCw

If you think children are not maltreated abroad click on this link and get educated

The only thing you all will keep posting is light light light, rubbish so because of light our country is now a jungle abi? Nonsense. As for me I enjoy averagely 22hrs of light per day but I don't mean to undermine the feelings of those who don't however Nigeria will never be a jungle.

Tell me why you guys can't enjoy your light peacefully without coming to Nigerian Forums? I'm genuinely interested

https://www.childhelp.org/child-abuse-statistics/
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by ciscoxx(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
illiterate , where on earth does not have sunlight ?after all the school fees...
. Pls my casual words did not lead to insult. U can make ur comment but don't insult me pls.. Thanks 4 ur understanding.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 5:28pm On May 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 27, 2017
ZarZar:

I replied.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by NNAMDICE: 9:51pm On May 27, 2017
ABEG STOP DEFENDING THIS HELL CALLED NIGERIA,,WE ALL KNOW THE LADY WILL REGRET IT WHEN SHE EVENTUALLY ARRIVES,EXCEPT SHE STOPS IN ABUJA,,IF SHE REACH LAGOS.....HA.....SHE WOULD REGRET ON THE MONEY SHE SPENT
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by sylve11: 6:55am On May 28, 2017
see comments! Nigeria is truly finished cool

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 7:35am On May 28, 2017
grin
wayne4loan:
" Sister, u are dancing ur way into hell"
wayne4loan:
wayne4loan:
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 11:33pm On May 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

If you think children are not maltreated abroad click on this link and get educated

The only thing you all will keep posting is light light light, rubbish so because of light our country is now a jungle abi? Nonsense. As for me I enjoy averagely 22hrs of light per day but I don't mean to undermine the feelings of those who don't however Nigeria will never be a jungle.

Tell me why you guys can't enjoy your light peacefully without coming to Nigerian Forums? I'm genuinely interested

https://www.childhelp.org/child-abuse-statistics/
U see ur life. U dont have light for even up to a day of 24 hrs. Be sincere with yourself if even that 22hrs u talked about wud last for a week. I am telling u that for 4 years and counting I ve not experienced even an interruption for even half a second.
Look at what ur senate said about power in d link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/3819720/no-hope-nigeria-power-sector
So let me assume u re truthful u ve power for 22 hrs as u claim, there is no guarantee it wud continue. Even Aso rock get generator and in d annual budget they allocated money for diesel and gen
U talked of me calling my country unprintable names when unprintable things like unprintable monies being embezzled with impunity and many more things that makes that place a jungle. Even when we try to even pretend to defend Nigeria where other nationals are, d Bleep up of people in and out of govt there doesnt help issues. How do u defend a country where people bury dollars as an example.
Concerning child abuse u talked about, where I live it is uncommon so rare. Care and protection of all is prioritized. Even common refugees live far better than many citizens of Nigeria in their own country. The monthly allowance as part of their welfare u may not earn up to that if u re working. Whereas Boko haram refugees or internally displaced people are being starved of food even in their own country. Hope u re aware that even d UN has raised alarm of starvation in Nigeria cos of d plight of people neglexted by their own govt in their own country.
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

U see ur life. U dont have light for even up to a day of 24 hrs. Be sincere with yourself if even that 22hrs u talked about wud last for a week. I am telling u that for 4 years and counting I ve not experienced even an interruption for even half a second.
Look at what ur senate said about power in d link below:
So let me assume u re truthful u ve power for 22 hrs as u claim, there is no guarantee it wud continue. Even Aso rock get generator and in d annual budget they allocated money for diesel and gen
U talked of me calling my country unprintable names when unprintable things like unprintable monies being embezzled with impunity and many more things that makes that place a jungle. Even when we try to even pretend to defend Nigeria where other nationals are, d Bleep up of people in and out of govt there doesnt help issues. How do u defend a country where people bury dollars as an example.
Concerning child abuse u talked about, where I live it is uncommon so rare. Care and protection of all is prioritized. Even common refugees live far better than many citizens of Nigeria in their own country. The monthly allowance as part of their welfare u may not earn up to that if u re working. Whereas Boko haram refugees or internally displaced people are being starved of food even in their own country. Hope u re aware that even d UN has raised alarm of starvation in Nigeria cos of d plight of people neglexted by their own govt in their own country.

People like you only keep deceiving themselves, ask yourself why the wealthy ones don't leave here, because they can afford everything and know that life is much better here for them. How about the older enlightened ones, they've seen and experienced much but many will never migrate, ask yourself why?

Still ask yourself what it is about Nigeria and Nigerians that you can't forget, what makes you still want to identify with us when you claim to be living in paradise? There's more to enjoyment in life than constant light, you might never know this since you will live and will be buried abroad, take care
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 5:14pm On May 29, 2017
NNAMDICE:
ABEG STOP DEFENDING THIS HELL CALLED NIGERIA,,WE ALL KNOW THE LADY WILL REGRET IT WHEN SHE EVENTUALLY ARRIVES,EXCEPT SHE STOPS IN ABUJA,,IF SHE REACH LAGOS.....HA.....SHE WOULD REGRET ON THE MONEY SHE SPENT
God bless u
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 9:29am On May 31, 2017
People like you only keep deceiving themselves, ask yourself why the wealthy ones don't leave here, because they can afford everything and know that life is much better here for them. How about the older enlightened ones, they've seen and experienced much but many will never migrate, ask yourself why?

Still ask yourself what it is about Nigeria and Nigerians that you can't forget, what makes you still want to identify with us when you claim to be living in paradise? There's more to enjoyment in life than constant light, you might never know this since you will live and will be buried abroad, take care [/quote]
https://www.nairaland.com/3831186/naval-officers-attack-calabar-police
Ho do u defend this type of news? When I call it a jungle u dey vex?
Read the link below.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/232534-is-nigeria-a-failing-state.html
It is obvious u are reasoning with ur anus or vagina that lacked orgasm or na too much nollywood wey u dey watch they worry u. Is Nigeria not d same with Yemen, Somalia or Afghanistan? Is there law and order in d land? The so-called wealthy whom u think wants to stay ask yourself if they really want to especially to be surrounded by many people with little and are such are at risk of being kidnapped, robbed or killed? Do d rich nit drive on d same bad roads, experience power failure even if dey ve gen? Or u think d rich are immuned to d consequences of a failed state? They live in prison and caged? That one na life? Here houses are built without bars or gates, fences if any are so short that u with ur short legs can jump over. Most times i dont even lock my door cos no one wud steal.
For those who choose not to may ve out of a desire may be out of ego cos like where I live there are no class distinction. In a country where u re surrounded by those with little the rich outshine them.Here where i stay d gap brtween those with much and those with not but dont lack d basic is so thin or unniticeable.
Look at d pics below no houses here are built with fences ir gates not even banks

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 9:35am On May 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

Still ask yourself what it is about Nigeria and Nigerians that you can't forget, what makes you still want to identify with us when you claim to be living in paradise? There's more to enjoyment in life than constant light, you might never know this since you will live and will be buried abroad, take care
Read the link below.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/232534-is-nigeria-a-failing-state.html
It is obvious u are reasoning with ur anus or vagina that lacked orgasm or na too much nollywood wey u dey watch they worry u. Is Nigeria not d same with Yemen, Somalia or Afghanistan? Is there law and order in d land? The so-called wealthy whom u think wants to stay ask yourself if they really want to especially to be surrounded by many people with little and are such are at risk of being kidnapped, robbed or killed? Do d rich nit drive on d same bad roads, experience power failure even if dey ve gen? Or u think d rich are immuned to d consequences of a failed state? They live in prison and caged? That one na life? Here houses are built without bars or gates, fences if any are so short that u with ur short legs can jump over. Most times i dont even lock my door cos no one wud steal.
For those who choose not to may ve out of a desire may be out of ego cos like where I live there are no class distinction. In a country where u re surrounded by those with little the rich outshine them.Here where i stay d gap brtween those with much and those with not but dont lack d basic is so thin or unniticeable.
Look at d pics below no houses here are built with fences ir gates not even banks

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 9:58am On May 31, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Read the link below.

Bro, when last did you come down to see things for yourself? It seems you gather only negative news about Nigeria to justify your decision to migrate

If I type negative news using Google and type your country name will I not see crime, kidnap, rape and the likes? If you doubt me, post the name of your country and I will post links to crimes committed there

I live here and I am telling you that things are not as bad as you are describing. I enjoy 22 hrs light daily, this does not mean that I don't sympathize with people who experience less light supply. The roads around my vicinity are very good, also if you go round some states their state governors are working hard on providing infrastructure for them, some states have good road networks.

Kidnapping might occur but it occurs even in Europe and US, all those kids and women that are killed by sexual perverts nko, besides back here it's not as prevalent in the southern parts compared to the population of people here

I am telling you this first hand, not quoting any source because I live in Nigeria. Do you think people remain online 16-24hrs/7 a day by using wind energy? Even some people are on 24/7 solar energy so stop reading online news and take a two weeks vacation back if you can

The wooden house you are posting is quite funny to me, it's only very poor Nigerians that will live inside such a small wooden house, here we use cement or bricks, hardly would anyone use wood to build house and most privately owned houses are far bigger. People don't lock their doors there, no wonder serial killers enter the homes of lonely ladies and old to rape and kill them

Do you even know your neighbor? You are boasting about a place where you can stay for months without seeing who lives next door to you. You Greet them sef they will not answer or respond grudgingly as if one is disturbing them, if you visit without calling first they may not let you inside their house, abeggi

If you can just pay a visit without quoting Internet source, it will help you. Nigerians (some) are just negative, of cause since Buhari came in the prices of goods and services have increased astronomically but we still purchase things at much cheaper prices than our surrounding neighbors also we look forward to the day Buhari will resign so that we can go back to the days of buying things cheaply but until then I still insist that you cannot use online comments to judge, come down yourself and see, your post betrays the fact that you hardly come home
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Collyno82(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

Bro, when last did you come down to see things for yourself? It seems you gather only negative news about Nigeria to justify your decision to migrate

If I type negative news using Google and type your country name will I not see crime, kidnap, rape and the likes? If you doubt me, post the name of your country and I will post links to crimes committed there

I live here and I am telling you that things are not as bad as you are describing. I enjoy 22 hrs light daily, this does not mean that I don't sympathize with people who experience less light supply. The roads around my vicinity are very good, also if you go round some states their state governors are working hard on providing infrastructure for them, some states have good road networks.

Kidnapping might occur but it occurs even in Europe and US, all those kids and women that are killed by sexual perverts nko, besides back here it's not as prevalent in the southern parts compared to the population of people here

I am telling you this first hand, not quoting any source because I live in Nigeria. Do you think people remain online 16-24hrs/7 a day by using wind energy? Even some people are on 24/7 solar energy so stop reading online news and take a two weeks vacation back if you can

The wooden house you are posting is quite funny to me, it's only very poor Nigerians that will live inside such a small wooden house, here we use cement or bricks, hardly would anyone use wood to build house and most privately owned houses are far bigger. People don't lock their doors there, no wonder serial killers enter the homes of lonely ladies and old to rape and kill then

Do you even know your neighbor? You are boasting about a place where you can stay for months without seeing who lives next door to you. You Greer then sef they will not answer, if you visit without calling first they may not let you inside their house, abeggi

If you can just pay a visit without quoting Internet source, it will help you. Nigerians (some) are just negative, of cause since Buhari came in the prices of goods and services have increased astronomically but we still purchase things at much cheaper prices than our surrounding neighbors also we look forward to the day Buhari will resign so that we can go back to the days of buying things cheaply but until then I still insist that you cannot use online comments to judge, come down yourself and see, your post betrays the fact that you hardly come home
you have started again but am just resisting the urge to pick up quarrel with u. As much as I no n can say, there is no bases comparing heaven with hell
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by ritababe(f): 10:18am On May 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

The wooden house you are posting is quite funny to me, it's only very poor Nigerians that will live inside such a small wooden house, here we use cement or bricks, hardly would anyone use wood to build house and most privately owned houses are far bigger. People don't lock their doors there, no wonder serial killers enter the homes of lonely ladies and old to rape and kill them

Do you even know your neighbor? You are boasting about a place where you can stay for months without seeing who lives next door to you. You Greet them sef they will not answer or respond grudgingly as if one is disturbing them, if you visit without calling first they may not let you inside their house, abeggi

lol my dear stop replying that guy, he is too backward to understand.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 10:24am On May 31, 2017
Collyno82:
you have started again but am just resisting the urge to pick up quarrel with u. As much as I no n can say, there is no bases comparing heaven with hell

Lol, heaven and hell? I hope you know that your perception of heaven on earth might be different from someone else's o, we are not the same and we are not coming from the same circumstance. For example, one might define heaven based on availability of simple thing like good weather, good accommodation, good job, rich spiritual life and peace of mind, while you define yours by adequate infrastructure and iving in a western country with all basic amenities, let's be mature about this

The same way an old man in the village might describe his heaven as delicious regular meals and a loving young wife or a woman by a caring husband, obedient children and a good business, it's relative so let's be civil lol
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Collyno82(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol, heaven and hell? I hope you know that your perception of heaven on earth might be different from someone else's o, we are not the same and we are not coming from the same circumstance. For example, one might define heaven based on availability of simple thing like good weather, good accommodation, good job, rich spiritual life and peace of mind, while you define yours by adequate infrastructure and iving in a western country with all basic amenities, let's be mature about this

The same way an old man in the village might describe his heaven as delicious regular meals and a loving young wife or a woman by a caring husband, obedient children and a good business, it's relative so let's be civil lol
yes we will be civil but let's adjudge it from the context of our discussion above not from a pessimistic or optimistic point of view. Also look at it from a general point of reasoning and stop being particularistic and individualism. Look at the GDP and inflation rates, unemployment ratios, look at decay infrastructure, look at how fantastically corrupt we are and other variables, then u will be in a better position to compare with all these western countries. u claim that u have 22hrs uninterrupted power supply every other day if ur claim is correct but I doubt, look at the population of Nigeria and divide it I bet u 1% of our population is not in that group of people having uninterrupted p/s. look let me tell u take it or u leave it, there are signs that Nigeria is a failed state
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 10:41am On May 31, 2017
Collyno82:
yes we will be civil but let's adjudge it from the context of our discussion above not from a pessimistic or optimistic point of view

I've said what is happening here, do you stay in Nigeria?
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 10:44am On May 31, 2017
ritababe:

lol my dear stop replying that guy, he is too backward to understand.

Thanks dear, I know the guy hasn't been here in ages by his post that's why I wanted to give him a more realistic description

On a lighter note, that little wooden house he posted has made my day cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Collyno82(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

I've said what is happening here, do you stay in Nigeria?
yes I am here with u. but travel out intermittently
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 10:56am On May 31, 2017
Collyno82:
yes I am here with u. but travel out intermittently

So which part of what I said is untrue?
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Collyno82(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

So which part of what I said is untrue?
22hrs uninterrupted power supply every other day. In short everything good in other climes are bad here in Nigeria
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nobody: 11:15am On May 31, 2017
Collyno82:
22hrs uninterrupted power supply every other day. In short everything good in other climes are bad here in Nigeria

Why are you not there? If you travel in and out of Nigeria, you should move if you are not okay here but it's quite surprising that you still come and go, why not move permanently cheesy

FYI I have no need to lie, we have regular light where I live, Nigeria is too big for you to generalize and refute my statement. Remember I also said I truly sympathize with those who have less power supply and can't afford solar, I understand how they feel.

And what are the "every other thing good in other climes" but bad here?
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Collyno82(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why are you not there? If you travel in and out of Nigeria, you should move if you are not okay here but it's quite surprising that you still come and go, why not move permanently cheesy

FYI I have no need to lie, we have regular light where I live, Nigeria is too big for you to generalize and refute my statement. Remember I also said I truly sympathize with those who have less power supply and can't afford solar, I understand how they feel.

is like ur writing ur project. always looking for more points
Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 12:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

First of all u let me inform u that here houses are made of cement and bricks as well but covered with wood cos wood as it were wouldnt make it so cold. If there in Nigeria step on a bare floor with no carpet covering and tell me how u feel? U ve to take note of d fact that u consider d weather which is very very cold to d point that if u cook soup u dont need to put it in freezer, just put it outside. Believe in u pour water na ice e go turn to. We ve houses as well built only with cement but d interior is coated with wood. Relax i will feed u with pics. Well I wud not disclose but d particular country but i will give u a clue. I live in d Scandinavia and have been to all of them on vacation. Pls browse about life in d scandinavia on google and tell me what u read. I am not talking of US cos that one no follow. One of them has oil like Nigeria and believe me they enjoy the highest standard of living on earth. The other is into agriculture and believe me u will be amazed at what they ve achieved with agriclture but in Nigeria we ve both but where is Nigeria?
My sis pls lets admit the standard and quality of life in Nigeria compared with these countries is like comparing 21st century with d 18th century. Recently Lagos was publicizing internet at a bus stop where as her in school, hospital, market even public buses there is internet free. Nigeria has what it takes to be there but it is limping and wud never get there. Nigeria forbids to progress.
Below are houses

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 12:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

Shey u dey see d houses? Different designs no fence, no burglary.
Crime rate here so low infact people go to d forest, walk thru bush path or parks at night nothing dey happen.

Re: South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" by Nigeriadondie: 1:08am On Jun 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

Governors u said are working hard to provide infrastructure is a blantant lie. What I know governors are doing is to embezzle so much money to live large and to finance their re-election bid for those om first time while those om second term may want to become senators etc. If there are even positives from that jungle it is far outweighed by a lot of negatives many of which are avoidable. Governors u re talking about that can pay salaries yet they get monthly federal allocations, internally genrated revenue, security votes, bailout funds, grants or aids from foreign donors or NGOs, loans etc. U talked about power but look at d link of what ur senators said.
If u claim to be enjoying 22 hrs of power believe it wud not last long. We know say e get time wey NEPA dey get season so enjoy while it lasts. U talked of solar, how many can afford to install it? I am out doesnt mean i dont know what goes on. I still ve relatives.
As for neigbhours here, u re right but not all infact i relate well with my neigbhours. Some are outgoing and desire companionship others may just be unfriendly. Sometimes if u take d initiative u cud bring out d friendly nature in d them and thats what i do.
Also, d negative view of Nigeria didnt start with Buhari. He may be part of d problem but it is unfair to wholly blame him for d everlasting and unending woes of that country that is a waste of space on d map.
When oil was over a $100 per barrel we didnt save rather billions were being embezzled and u feel there wud be no effect. Is it unemployment, here it is low cos d govt want to limit d number of people on social benefit and generate revenue from tax on income which is transparently used for d benefit of all not to be embezzled as it is over that doomed nation. If u re unemployed, no alarm d govt cares for all. Even refugees given decent houses with allowances. In Germany it is about €400 per person which is about N140000 far above d minimum wage of a Nigeria citizen of N18000. With due respect to d many poor Nigerians whom d govt have stripped off their dignity by impoverishing them that the live a life far lesser than animals here of what use is Nigerian citizenship to them? If it is ok with u what about others?
There is enough for every man need but not enough to satisfy the greed of the few. Nigeria has far more than we need to make all live well. Look at d monies buried here and there if it were shared to all one by one believe me there wud be no poverty at all. It is a possibility as I live in a country where there is no little as 1 poor person not even half person. Google it i ve told u in addition google Qatar, UAE, Singapore in addition to where I said i live. These are sucess stories but Nigeria is cursed beyond redemption, in coma beyond resuscitation infact dead beyond ressurection.
Wake up to d reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.