Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually (983 Views)

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually by nurex01(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2017
Mr Ademola Odunade, the President of a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, on Friday dissolved a 20-year marriage between one Oladiran Olukayode and his wife, Oluwatoyin, over poor sexual performance.

Odunade terminated the union over irreconcilable differences.

“The court cannot force Oluwatoyin to continue in the relationship since she knows what is best for her.
“Therefore, in the interest of peaceful coexistence, the union between Olukayode and Oluwatoyin has ceased to be henceforth.

“Custody of the two children produced by the union is granted to Olukayode,” said the arbitrator.

In his petition to the court, Olukayode, a commercial driver residing at Ayegun-Oleyo area of Ibadan, said that his wife was always complaining of his inability to withstand her sexual urge.

“My Lord, Oluwatoyin has for sometime now been complaining that she was not enjoying my sexual display due to weak performance.

“She knew quite well that I was already an old man before agreeing to be my wife, but now after two children, she said I could no longer satisfy her sexual demand.

“She has been a very disobedient wife and had since moved away from my home since Sept. 2016,” explained Olukayode.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Oluwatoyin was not in court for the third consecutive time to respond to the allegations leveled against her.

NAN

http://punchng.com/my-wife-wants-divorce-says-i-can-no-longer-satisfy-her-sexually/
Re: My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually by ikp120(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2017
Marriage these days is an unnecessary evil! cool cool cool You don't need to be married to have children.

If konji hold you, grab a pussy and fvck. cool cool cool
Re: My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually by dingbang(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2017
I thought these women say they dont marry for sex....
Re: My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 26, 2017
These hoes ain't loyal
Re: My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually by Oyindidi(f): 3:40pm On May 26, 2017
I weak for this woman.

Mr man u sef try satisfy your wife. I wonder watin dey weaken our men sexually.
Re: My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually by sirfee(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
I weak for this woman.

Mr man u sef try satisfy your wife. O wonder watin dey weaken our men sexually.
grin Too much sugar and stress.
Re: My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually by Oyindidi(f): 3:51pm On May 26, 2017
sirfee:
grin Too much sugar and stress.
Sirfee!! Longest time grin
Re: My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually by CALEB65(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2017
whot da heck...!!!
Re: My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually by sirfee(m): 3:57pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sirfee!! Longest time grin
I'm cool sis,I had an accident, deactivated my account before but I'm getting better now,how are u? how is my friend ' handsome'?
Re: My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually by Oyindidi(f): 3:59pm On May 26, 2017
sirfee:
I'm cool sis,I had an accident, deactivated my account before but I'm getting better now,how are u? how is my friend ' handsome'?
Jesus! And you no tell me angry too bad. How are you now?

Your friend is doing fine. Will call you today. Pm
Re: My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually by nurex01(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2017
dingbang:

Don't mind them jor. Oh men! Go and more power to your power. Those women like it pass anything. If you see husband and wife fighting, persuade them very well to tell you the truth. Na d thing they cause problem.
Re: My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually by nurex01(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2017
dingbang:

Don't mind them jor. Oh men! Go and add more power to your power. Those women like it pass anything. If you see husband and wife fighting, persuade them very well to tell you the truth. Na d thing they cause problem.
Re: My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 26, 2017
nurex01:

Don't mind them jor. Oh men! Go and add more power to your power. Those women like it pass anything. If you see husband and wife fighting, persuade them very well to tell you the truth. Na d thing they cause problem.

lol grin. If u find dem fighting and na wetin cause am be that den no go tell you the truth. Dem go con dey push left and right!

Sex and some women are

Re: My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually by Next2Bezee(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2017
That's what happens when someone that is always drunking garri is introduced to cornflakes for the first time. grin The woman don go chop real cucumber and the thing no gree her enter her marital home again grin

Meanwhile....

Oladiran Olukayode || Oluwatoyin

Dem too like fvck well well, both their men and women. cheesy
Re: My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually by nurex01(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2017
OrestesDante:

lol grin. If u find dem fighting and na wetin cause am be that den no go tell you the truth. Dem go con dey push left and right!

Sex and some women are

Lol; I can't stop laughing. U are too funny Mr Man
Re: My Wife Wants Divorce, Says I Can No Longer Satisfy Her Sexually by nurex01(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2017
OrestesDante:

Sex and some women are

They like strong men jare.

(1) (Reply)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Pls Am I Wrong? / My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.