Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy (5309 Views)

Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... / Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by cristianisraeli: 3:51pm On May 26, 2017
Nurse is forced to resign after 'bringing shame to her profession' for making her uniform look 'provocative and sexy' in Thailand

Parichat 'Pang' Chatsri, 26, quit job at a private hospital after photo went viral
The shot showed her posing in a tight-fitting lilac uniform with a short skirt
Critics on social media accused her of disrespecting the nursing profession
Ms Chatsri made a pulic apology and said she needed to 'improve herself'

A nurse was forced to resign after 'bringing shame to her profession by wearing an 'overly sexy uniform' at work.
Parichat 'Pang' Chatsri, 26, was made to quit after a photo of her at a private hospital in Isan, Thailand, went viral on social media.
She was pictured in a tight-fitting lilac uniform with a short skirt that looked purpose-built to show off her slim figure.

The uniform was far from outrageous by western standards, but it was regarded as provocative in Thailand.
Critics accused Ms Chatsri of dressing inappropriately and disrespecting the nursing profession.

The photograph went viral after it was shared on the social media page of a group called the Thai Nurse Lovers Association.
Ms Chatsri has now issued a public apology.
'I explained to the board at the hospital but they have high regards for the hospital's image,' she explained.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4534160/Nurse-resigns-wearing-sexy-uniform-Thailand.html#ixzz4iCFFkObw

Parichat 'Pang' Chatsri, 26, of Thailand, was forced to resign after 'bringing shame to her profession by wearing an 'overly sexy uniform' (pictured) at work

The uniform was far from outrageous by western standards, but it was regarded as provocative in Thailand

She was made to quit after a photo of her at a private hospital in Isan, Thailand, went viral on social media

Critics accused Ms Chatsri of dressing inappropriately and disrespecting the nursing profession

Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by agitator: 3:56pm On May 26, 2017
trash wear angry angry angry
Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by Jakumo(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2017
She can take my vital signs and my throbbing, pulsating manhood any time.

She would be HIRED, with immediate effect, if I only were geographically close enough to offer her a position working UNDER me.

4 Likes

Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by 18million: 4:07pm On May 26, 2017
all i can think of is she screaming and me pounding behind her

1 Like

Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by Brymo: 4:12pm On May 26, 2017
Moderation, no d girls dictionary again, my eyes have seen.
Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by brandydaniells(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by Chuknovski(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2017
why will she seduce the konjified patients., .grin
Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by sainty2k3(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2017
A lot of this kind of dressing on Nigeria nurses
Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by Ribajae(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2017
love sef dey hospital na.... she just dey find husband dats all
Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by femolacqua(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by smardray(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2017
D head doctor is gay
Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by Lawrenc(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by Lawrenc(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2017
Lies that story is fake and the pic is lebeled asiawire.i believe it's a fashion company showing there kind of stuff.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by dtruth50: 6:27pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by sbashir10(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by lulufaj(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2017
Let's face the truth. The medical profession preaches decency and being moderate. That dressing is so wrong in an hospital setting. I'm not aware of anywhere such can be tolerated. Those that are not interested in the profession should not destroy it for us.
Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by heykims(m): 9:10pm On May 26, 2017
Those chicks are d original painkillers in hospital
Abi u think say na d panadol u dey swallow ??
Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 26, 2017
I dont know why women always dress to seduce both at work, church and social gatherings. If they haven't shown half of their breasts and thighs, they've not dressed.

More reason why public institutions need a strong dress code. Women always abuse freedom.
Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by walosky(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2017
I bet if she handles Bubu, he must definitely come to life

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Is Forced To Resign For Making Her Uniform Look Provocative And Sexy by Withambition(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. / Check Out These 9 African Girls With Big & Sexy Surroundings / Man Arrested with 300 Zebra Peniises ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.