Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos (51437 Views)

Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by toprealman: 7:57pm On May 26, 2017
It haf do these two shouldren! Next month now you will be disturbing us upandan with baby twins scan like one Anita.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by xynerise: 8:00pm On May 26, 2017
So much hype undecided
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by HomeTutor1(f): 8:03pm On May 26, 2017
timmycris:
rubbish post just dy make fp since morning. from tonto dike to dog mother abi na dog father now this rubbish!!!!!

lets do a debate now!!!

LIKE for oga seun to sack all is mods

SHARE for otherwise.
this sacking of all the mods gt me laughing out loud
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by eyizlive(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2017
peacettw:
Beautiful. Exactly what the romance books are made out of. Wish them the best

n i can tell u've read plenty of 'em
#justsayin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by timmycris(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2017
Lemmy123:

Oloriburuku looking for likes upandan
but u dont have to insult baba. am actually going to use the likes to buy u a new brain sha
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by timmycris(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2017
HomeTutor1:
this sacking of all the mods gt me laughing out loud
small small ooo
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2017
Hahah alright,thats a promise tho..ill be waiting for u
HIRAETH:

Noooooo tongue
Noooooo
Not now but very soon
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by Omolabasky: 8:31pm On May 26, 2017
Chrisozone:
This matter never do
I tire oooo. Can't they just have a breathing space? Haba!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 26, 2017
lover boy.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by Godfidence: 8:48pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
undecided
Really a picture tells a million stories and is worth a thousand words.

I am not a genius, but from this picture;

-I can tell the size of Adesua's breâsts.
-I can tell their favorite sëx position
-I can tell what else she uses her mouth for.
-I can approximate the area, shape and circumference of Banky's head.

If I am not a genius, please what am I?
A PERVERT
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by Godfidence: 8:50pm On May 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy THIS PICTURE THO!
Orpe7:
Congrats
By the way,
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2017
This girl likes the camera
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by Joebie: 8:51pm On May 26, 2017
lol moonwalker?

Mujtahida:

Many will not understand this your refined use of euphemism. Since you need customers let me help you google translate into a more colloquial language many here will understand.

For bleaching cream of all kinds please check her signature.

Thank me later for the increased patronage.
* winks and glides away like the below
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 26, 2017
This girl and kissing tho..
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by peacettw: 8:57pm On May 26, 2017
eyizlive:

n i can tell u've read plenty of 'em
#justsayin

Yes. Once did. Got married and suddenly I found the books to be nothing but fairy tales. Let's say I grew up.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by Adek15(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2017
Second px... Banky looks like who's about to cum...

With etomi in ur Arms, Who wouldn't??
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 9:09pm On May 26, 2017
Fast forward to the slapping and boxing phase! wink
Adesua darling!
Get ready to cry! cry

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by Mujtahida: 9:19pm On May 26, 2017
Joebie:
lol moonwalker?
Na so. I'm just in a mood for mischief.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by Hedriz(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2017
Adedoyin2303:
so we should fry beans?
ode
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by Mopelawlar(f): 10:08pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=slimzypink post=56907161]are they engaged ? shocked[/quote

No ooo,dey re doing advert for Airtel. Mmmuuucccchhhheeeewww
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by Adedoyin2303(f): 10:20pm On May 26, 2017
Hedriz:
ode
?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by forkadict(m): 10:29pm On May 26, 2017
OK. CAN THE WHOLE WORLD GIMME A BREATHER NOW? WTF IS THE PROBLEM? WILL THIS BE THE FIRST TIME 2 PEOPLE ARE ENGAGED? WETIN SEF? ADESUA THIS, BANKY W THAT.

SEE, MAKE UNA FREE ME O.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by Ifeshyne(f): 10:51pm On May 26, 2017
Their chemistry is fire!!!!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by samjey: 11:49pm On May 26, 2017
Then make you close your eyes na or exit the thread!
VickyRotex:
*Reverses out of thread*

Please add 18+ angry angry

Some of us are not upto 18years na. e.g ME!. angry
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by Drixxx(m): 2:59am On May 27, 2017
My man Banky is surely a romantic nigga
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by pappicole(m): 5:45am On May 27, 2017
Bank w and co tread no dey finish ni

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by wizod(m): 6:46am On May 27, 2017
This noisy Banky engagement announcement, ha, make e last oooo
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by ibukun147(m): 6:53am On May 27, 2017
slimzypink:
are they engaged ? shocked
...are u not from this planet or u are joking?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by Lemmy123(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2017
timmycris:

but u dont have to insult baba. am actually going to use the likes to buy u a new brain sha
You should buy yourself a new brain first and dispose this tokumbo you're using... Eleribu
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos by timmycris(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2017
Lemmy123:

You should buy yourself a new brain first and dispose this tokumbo you're using... Eleribu
until u know how to spell TOKUMBO, i will take you serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo / Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) / Ceec And Nina Attend TeddyA And Bambam's Engagement Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.