Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

See The Hilarious Reply Given To A 'bank Stamp Duties' Scammer. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Hilarious Reply Given To A 'bank Stamp Duties' Scammer. (664 Views)

Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hilarious Reply Given To A 'bank Stamp Duties' Scammer. by centuryman(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2017
This is not the first time I've been getting this 'Bank Stamp Duties' scam messages in my email.

But I particularly decided to reply this particular idiot today.

For one thing, I wonder how people fall maga to them. Them email was sent to my Yahoo mail whereas it is my Gmail that is attached to this particular bank. He also got it all wrong by using a very funny looking email, of course not the bank's official email.

Thus, I sent the idiot this Hilarious reply.

Re: See The Hilarious Reply Given To A 'bank Stamp Duties' Scammer. by Afonjashapmouth: 4:43pm On May 26, 2017
Its a pity where naija is going, even our artist now write praise songs for them and our uniform men their security guard nawa ooh
Re: See The Hilarious Reply Given To A 'bank Stamp Duties' Scammer. by centuryman(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Its a pity where naija is going, even our artist now write praise songs for them and our uniform men their security guard nawa ooh

The thing weak me oooo.
Re: See The Hilarious Reply Given To A 'bank Stamp Duties' Scammer. by leofab(f): 3:27am On May 27, 2017
Lol
Re: See The Hilarious Reply Given To A 'bank Stamp Duties' Scammer. by YahuBoi(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2017
hmm
Re: See The Hilarious Reply Given To A 'bank Stamp Duties' Scammer. by centuryman(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2017
YahuBoi:
how I fit take learn this email format? military format don cast
So you dey among dem. You better repent b4 yawa go gas. I don talk my own o.

(1) (Reply)

Distrbing CCTV Footage Of Bank Robbery That Left 5 Dead / Dr Henry Michael Bello, New York's Hospital Shooter Is From Auchi / Badoo; 10 Tips To Avoid Jungle Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.