Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

The List Of Things I Don't Seem To Understand Anymore, In Short I DON'T GET! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The List Of Things I Don't Seem To Understand Anymore, In Short I DON'T GET! (643 Views)

Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People / Corruption Is Not A Crime Anymore In Nigeria; It Is A HOBBY! / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The List Of Things I Don't Seem To Understand Anymore, In Short I DON'T GET! by Prec1ous(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2017
In this perilous time in this country, i just want us to catch some fun

I don’t seem to understand to understand so many thing again, in short I DON’T GET...

------------------------------------------

I keep hearing how dollar is climbing everyday, can't they just remove the ladder it is using and let it fall once and for all .. I DON'T GET!

Imagine, after boys have hustled to leave the country anyhow, they will still deport somebody, do they think trekking is fun or easy. I just DON’T GET.

President Buhari is sick, can't VP Osibanjo perform a miracle on him, or is he not a pastor again abi na fake? I DON'T GET!

------------------------------------
add yours and end with I DON'T GET!

I am coming with more!
Re: The List Of Things I Don't Seem To Understand Anymore, In Short I DON'T GET! by Prec1ous(m): 6:25pm On May 26, 2017
MORE LOADING!

--------------------
Why will i go to school and graduate and looking for job, you will hear "who you know" and "who you be" I DON'T GET

Why is no one talking about our money in MMM again I DON'T GET!

------------------------
Re: The List Of Things I Don't Seem To Understand Anymore, In Short I DON'T GET! by Prec1ous(m): 6:25pm On May 26, 2017
EVEN MORE

-----------------------
Why will palm oil be more expensive than Groundnut Oil, a whole ORORO, Madam, I DON'T GET

Why will garri be so expensive or i dollar being used in soaking Ijebu garri now ... I DON'T GET!

Why will PHCN and the DISCOS send bills and cut wires when they don't even give electricity, instead of them to just carry the poles and their wahala and go ... I DON'T GET

Why will NYSC stop the allowance or is unemployment not secondary service to the nation ... I DON'T GET!

-----------------------------------------

Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: The List Of Things I Don't Seem To Understand Anymore, In Short I DON'T GET! by menwongo(m): 6:31pm On May 26, 2017
Guy abeg make palm oil cost this year now
Re: The List Of Things I Don't Seem To Understand Anymore, In Short I DON'T GET! by Prec1ous(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2017
MORE
-----------------------
Bought peanut the other day and its all air inside, did i say i am looking for peanut flavored air to breath? I DON'T GET

Why will gala be putting flour inside flour as beef? . I DON'T GET!

Why will pepsi be tasting like blackcurrant with excess sugar, Edey pain and yet I DON'T GET

Why will ladies order for what they have not eaten before on a date and they will be chewing like you forced them? I DON'T GET!

---------------------------------
Re: The List Of Things I Don't Seem To Understand Anymore, In Short I DON'T GET! by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 26, 2017
Why will man marry another man and woman marry woman, I don't get it, when we all know what destroy Sodom and Gomorrah still don't get it
Re: The List Of Things I Don't Seem To Understand Anymore, In Short I DON'T GET! by Prec1ous(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2017
HsLBroker:
Why will man marry another man and woman marry woman, I don't get it, when we all know what destroy Sodom and Gomorrah still don't get it

I DON'T GET this one at all
Re: The List Of Things I Don't Seem To Understand Anymore, In Short I DON'T GET! by abouzaid: 7:38pm On May 26, 2017
why is tinubu and osibanjo not openly clamouring for restructuring of the country along regional lines? who're they afraid of?I DON'T GET IT
Re: The List Of Things I Don't Seem To Understand Anymore, In Short I DON'T GET! by Prec1ous(m): 8:41pm On May 26, 2017
Why lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Dominique will be viewing this thread and not move it to front-page, I DON'T GET
Re: The List Of Things I Don't Seem To Understand Anymore, In Short I DON'T GET! by Prec1ous(m): 8:03am On May 27, 2017
Someone wants to study to become a doctor, UNIBEN gives admission to become a conductor, I DON'T GET

snake post hits nairaland, lalasticlala moves it to front-page sharp I DON'T GET

you greet a girl, she is forming thinking you want to ask her out I DON'T GET

Seun, mynd44
Re: The List Of Things I Don't Seem To Understand Anymore, In Short I DON'T GET! by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 27, 2017
Prec1ous:
EVEN MORE

-----------------------
Why will palm oil be more expensive than Groundnut Oil, a whole ORORO, Madam, I DON'T GET

Why will garri be so expensive or i dollar being used in soaking Ijebu garri now ... I DON'T GET!

Why will PHCN and the DISCOS send bills and cut wires when they don't even give electricity, instead of them to just carry the poles and their wahala and go ... I DON'T GET

Why will NYSC stop the allowance or is unemployment not secondary service to the nation ... I DON'T GET!

-----------------------------------------

Lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Flood In Awka. / Boko haram Ambushes Police Convoy, Kill Two Officers, ’57 Missing’ / We Killed 3million IGBOS So We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.