Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People (3602 Views)

May 29: Preparation In Top Gear At Eagle Square For Tinubu Swearing In (Photos) / Buhari Kicks-off Summit For Ministers-designate Ahead Of Swearing-in (photos) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by nlPoster: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
I've noticed this for some time now.

Even when there's a semblance of a smile, the expression would still be very hostile and worried looking.

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by Princeton92(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lol

Very true, whenever I take pictures then I get to look at them. I question myself in wonder "why am I not smiling?"
And when I try to force a smile, it comes out uneasy N so fake...
So I bow my head in shame as I can't put up a smile no more!
Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by AgentNairaland(f): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
That's The Effect Of Next Devil (Level) Nigerians Voted For

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by walosky(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
How can you smile in a shit hole?

10 Likes

Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by Mighty12: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
walosky:
How can you smile in a shit hole?

Lol so true

1 Like

Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by Merit123(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Smile kor

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by dayleke: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
What's there to smile about o?

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by nlPoster: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Yes, everyone always seems so upset.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by Bruno3000(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Its true, even in places of worship. The poor including d d rich... Everyone is sad/angry. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by efighter: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
nlPoster:
I've noticed this for some time now.

Even when there's a semblance of a smile, the expression would still be very hostile and worried looking.

Na wa o.

I see, there is so much sadness in your family

1 Like

Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by efighter: 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Princeton92:
Lol

Very true, whenever I take pictures then I get to look at them. I question myself in wonder "why am I not smiling?"
And when I try to force a smile, it comes out uneasy N so fake...
So I bow my head in shame as I can't put up a smile no more!

Yes, you cannot smile because EFCC has been on your trail because of your Yahoo Yahoo activities.
Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by Afospecialk: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
No matter how difficult you seem things are worst and smile becomes scarcity around you yet others are receiving abundance grace and unpredictable uplifting in this regime so all depend on what you seek for

Did you ever come across the news about MC Oluomo that's two of his wife just got house warming this year ?

Did you see the smiles on Uzodima's face and new people that would get appointment from him this year?

Did you read about David lyon victory and the kind of smiles on his family's members face

You read about the PENSIONIERS in Kaduna that were expecting 3,000 but the amazing 33,000 alerts for them as from January this year ?

As many are crying for downcast others are jubilating for uplifting

Smile will always be my portion bcs my God is sufficient

1 Like

Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lies!, back your points up with recent pictures or forgerrit.
Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by nlPoster: 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
efighter:

I see, there is so much sadness in my family. Also the family of whoever is liking my post

No personal attacks, why must I always say this.
Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by helinues: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
You should have rather said people only smile on cameras these days not in real life
Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by nlPoster: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
helinues:
You should have rather said people only smile on cameras these days not in real life

Those are the staged photos for the camera.

In actual pictures, Nigerians are not smiling.
Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by helinues: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
nlPoster:

Those are the staged photos for the camera.

In actual pictures, Nigerians are not smiling.

We are saying the same thing..

It is just a pity.. Fake smiles, fake people everywhere
Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by mytime24(f): 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
K

Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by solmus: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
The stoic Russians thinks only dunce and buffon smiles to a camera... i mean why dafuq are you smiling to your phone camera if not a dumbo
Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by tpiar: 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
helinues:

We are saying the same thing..

It is just a pity.. Fake smiles, fake people everywhere

hm

1 Like

Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by hucknall: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
I've come to notice that Nigerian news are generally depressing.

You goto reddit and see them discussing policies that will favour the people. While here you'll be hearing CAN chairman beheaded and the boko guys rehabilitated. sad
Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by Princeton92(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
efighter:

Yes, you cannot smile because EFCC has been on your trail because of your Yahoo Yahoo activities.

And that's the only thing in your brainbox?
Re: Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People by Mighty12: 5:45am On Feb 03, 2020
Merit123:
Smile kor

lol, depressing

(1) (Reply)

See How Ogun Serial Killer, Ogere Was Pinned Down In His Hide Out By The Police / Nsima Ekere Will Soon Be Enthroned As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State / Ko Da Kudi Ko Free: New Pro Asiwaju Song Taking The North By Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.