Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,170 members, 7,957,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands (3222 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Khallyella(f): 7:40pm On May 26, 2017
11. stalkers
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Headlesschicken(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2017
undecided Dey dia dey decieve yuhself,na those kind ladies dey marry fast,and they always hit d jackpot....
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Akinwale14(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're already derailing bro. Don't you have ladies in your environment you can flock with?

Don't be an asslicker bro cheesy cheesy
Ok
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Akinwale14(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided Dey dia dey decieve yuhself,na those kind ladies dey marry fast,and they always hit d jackpot....
Lol
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Akinwale14(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2017
Dimples182:

Can't say the same for you angry
Why
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Countrygirl(f): 7:45pm On May 26, 2017
wristbangle:
I know the likes of safiaa, pocohantas and co will frown at this kind of article tonguetongue

As if the OP knows what's on my mind this evening. The kind of ladies which breeds in the society today is mind burgling. Any chance for them to siphon guys pocket is their prime mission.

May God deliver us from these hungry ladies
First time you Are not FTC on tosyne's thread

I quite agree with the OP
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Akinwale14(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2017
Abbeycharles:
This is nothing much the pure undiluted truth.
I just hope these ladies will listen

OP, you forgot to add Safiaa to the list. A chronic broke and unproductive ladies who come here polute the minds of many young girls and advise them to be leeches too
Lolzz
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 26, 2017
Akinwale14:
Why

No derailing lipsrsealed (because you come and look for wahala to share with me )
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Evablizin(f): 7:47pm On May 26, 2017
Okay oooh
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Akinwale14(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2017
Dimples182:

No derailing lipsrsealed (because you come and look for wahala to share with me )
Hmm ok i rest my case.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by softiebae: 7:52pm On May 26, 2017
here we go again
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 26, 2017
softiebae:
here we go again

Broke guys cockblocking is the nl way grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by tosyne2much(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2017
eezeribe:
You are absolutely right tosyne2much...
And conservatively,90% of Nigerian girls fall within the categories you mentioned.
In summary,broke,lazy and hungry leeches do not deserve hardworking and rich husbands.
So you mean there's no Nigerian girl that is not guilty of at least two out of the itemized? shocked shocked
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by tosyne2much(m): 7:57pm On May 26, 2017
Dimples182:

What's clockblocking about this write-up? Don't you think it's better to tell us the categories you belong cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by softiebae: 7:58pm On May 26, 2017
Dimples182:

they just don't get tired

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by stuffs4me(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2017
amylomo:
Yeye dey smell

OP, come and see one of them o grin . I think she belongs in one or two of those groups you mentioned. She's sounding very pained.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
What's clockblocking about this write-up? Don't you think it's better to tell us the categories you belong cheesy cheesy

I'm that rare gem! Didn't you see my advertisement on the 1page grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Akinwale14(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Abi o
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Akinwale14(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2017
stuffs4me:

OP, come and see one of them o grin . I think she belongs in one or two of those groups you mentioned. She's sounding very pained.
grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by stuffs4me(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2017
Most Nigerian girls belongs in one or two of those groups.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by henrylowe(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2017
The truth has just been told and I know that it will not go well with the ladies because they belong to at least two of the categories.. Some are even guilt of everything (1-10)
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Maxi112: 8:10pm On May 26, 2017
preach on
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 26, 2017
Mstcheeeeew. Same old shii undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by wristbangle: 9:31pm On May 26, 2017
Countrygirl:
First time you Are not FTC on tosyne's thread

I quite agree with the OP

Quite painful dear cry
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by amylomo(f): 9:19am On May 27, 2017
stuffs4me:

You can't understand... Hahaha
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 27, 2017
10 tips + stupid post= tosyne2much is sober again, who broke your heart this time?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by tosyne2much(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
10 tips + stupid post= tosyne2much is sober again, who broke your heart this time?
My medical friend, how are you this night? I no wan fight jawe cheesy

Hope you're good? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 27, 2017
I dey fine, but why bashing ladies tonite
tosyne2much:
My medical friend, how are you this night? I no wan fight jawe cheesy

Hope you're good? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I dey fine, but why bashing ladies tonite
You don't have to blame me. Only if you understand that we have to keep the minstry moving by all means and it can come in various forms cheesy

Anyway, I hold nothing against you sha. In fact, I've added to your profile picture likes cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 27, 2017
Which ministry
tosyne2much:
You don't have to blame me. Only if you understand that we have to keep the minstry moving by all means and it can come in various forms cheesy

Anyway, I hold nothing against you sha. In fact, I've added to your profile picture likes cheesy wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Which ministry
Writing is a great passion I enjoy, especially a controversial one
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Don't Deserve Rich Men As Husbands by Nobody: 10:02am On May 28, 2017
That's ver cooly
tosyne2much:
Writing is a great passion I enjoy, especially a controversial one

(1) (2) (Reply)

My EX Girlfriend Wants Us Back Together After Break Up...... Need Your Position / Apart From Sex What Else Do Nigerian Guys Value In A Relationship? / Anita Joseph Goes Nude Again In New Bathtub Photos 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.