Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria (24178 Views)

5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria / Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 / What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by talkportal: 6:55pm On May 29, 2017
tugrow:
haha no am halfly in to it grin grin

baba oya continue make we learn more
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2017
Was very busy today, but will update this thread before tomorrow morning

2 Likes

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Funlord2(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2017
garner:
How about selling on Amazon?

Scammer alert! Run from this poster!
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2017
Funlord2:

Scammer alert! Run from this poster!
hmmm he want to learn too angry grin
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by talkportal: 10:03pm On May 30, 2017
tugrow:
Was very busy today, but will update this thread before tomorrow morning

great bro dey with you fully
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 7:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Good morning guys

Please I was ban by nairaland bot ooo, was unbanned yesterday , so when I am free later in the day, we continue our topic

1 Like

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by simpleworld: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2017
Good morning house, please I want to send some good to my sister in USA Maryland. and this good is about 15kg. please I want to know what is going to cost me and best shipping company I can use
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2017
simpleworld:
Good morning house, please I want to send some good to my sister in USA Maryland. and this good is about 15kg. please I want to know what is going to cost me and best shipping company I can use
cant get the exact cost but will make enquiries and get back to You
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by simpleworld: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2017
tugrow:
cant get the exact cost but will make enquiries and get back to You
Thanks
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 6:54am On Jun 04, 2017
1)Stackry

2)USgoBuy

3)Shopfans

4)Vyking Ship

5)Myus

6)BedaBox

7)Usendhome

coolShipIto

9)Expressfromus

10)Borderlinx and many others

I wanted to go into this forwarding company one by one in detail but nairaland bot ban me because I was sharing some link also, so I will go into it in detail again but I will tell you the difference,

The difference is just the price, free warehousing and the customer service

1)Stackry is a highly recommended parcel forwarding service. They’ve been in business for over five years, The free address stackry provide is in Nashua, USA which is a tax-free zone. You also get 45 days of storage in their warehouse after which there is a small charge of $1/lb/day

2)USgoBuy is another great US parcel forwarding service that gives a tax-free US address in Portland, Oregon and they don’t charge for storage till your 60 days are up. There is also no charge in the consolidation or for repackaging, making them one of the cheapest services available. However, they do charge $5 for 5 photos per package

3)Myus is one of the oldest parcel forwarders in the US. They give a US address in Florida, which means there will be taxes when shipping to this address. But that should be the least of your worries because their customer service is quick and reliable, their packaging, efficient and snazzy. Although their prices are on the higher side but if you have the budget for it then go for MyUS.

So make your research no the rest forwarding company as we move to the next topic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Fingerprinter(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2017
tugrow:
1)Stackry

2)USgoBuy

3)Shopfans

4)Vyking Ship

5)Myus

6)BedaBox

7)Usendhome

coolShipIto

9)Expressfromus

10)Borderlinx and many others

I wanted to go into this forwarding company one by one in detail but nairaland bot ban me because I was sharing some link also, so I will go into it in detail again but I will tell you the difference,

The difference is just the price, free warehousing and the customer service

1)Stackry is a highly recommended parcel forwarding service. They’ve been in business for over five years, The free address stackry provide is in Nashua, USA which is a tax-free zone. You also get 45 days of storage in their warehouse after which there is a small charge of $1/lb/day

2)USgoBuy is another great US parcel forwarding service that gives a tax-free US address in Portland, Oregon and they don’t charge for storage till your 60 days are up. There is also no charge in the consolidation or for repackaging, making them one of the cheapest services available. However, they do charge $5 for 5 photos per package

3)Myus is one of the oldest parcel forwarders in the US. They give a US address in Florida, which means there will be taxes when shipping to this address. But that should be the least of your worries because their customer service is quick and reliable, their packaging, efficient and snazzy. Although their prices are on the higher side but if you have the budget for it then go for MyUS.

So make your research no the rest forwarding company as we move to the next topic
Ride on bro
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2017
GETTING A US PHONE NUMBER

This is not a must have but a ‘good-to-have’ pre-requisite. Why? Because if your seller profile says you are in the US, eBay will ask for a contact number and if you have one, then you can provide one, right?

So to sell on eBay US, you have one item; the US address but now you need a US contact number to go with it because not only eBay wants a contact number but so do the customers (sometimes) so they can get in touch with you for any reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2017
There are 2 ways of getting a US phone number,
It either by

1) VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)

2) by getting a direct US sim card

VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) is a virtual phone number service configure by the internet without having a sim card with you, this service will provide you a US phone number on either a fee or a plan
Those that provides this are

1) Textnow

2) Tollfreeforwarding

3) callCentric

4) whistle phone

5) Skype and many more

Please will not go into it one by one to avoid ban again, Search the name and see how to set up any one of your choice

GETTING A US DIRECT SIM CARD LOADING

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
GETTING A US DIRECT SIM CARD

You can get a USA direct SIM card from this 2 company it may be more than 2 but I know of this two

1) simcardglobal

2) usasims

Simcardglobal provide you with international prepaid SIM card with United States and United Kingdom numbers (dual SIM), insert it into your unlocked GSM mobile phone and you are ready to talk to and from over 195 countries around the world, so if you order for this service, you will have US and UK sim card, you use to make and received call any way in the world, but this service is costly, they have 2 two services plan

You can buy airtime up to $250 and the will ship the SIM free with credit airtime topup of that $250 in the SIM

OR

You buy the SIM for $64 and the will ship the SIM to your door step

2) usasims : is similar to simcardglobal but is cheaper than simcardglobal ,you buy the SIM card for $5 and ship to your door step with $16

You can buy airtime or fund the SIM with
PayPal
Bit coin*****
And others payment processor

Now that we have learned about how to get shipping address and US phone number, the last thing is that you need to have US PayPal account

will not go much on this but you can get this in 2 ways

Get an expert here on nairaland to set it up for for a fee

OR

If you have any body in US, they can set it up for you and sent you login details

NOTE : you need a vpn for both eBay and PayPal to run this successful .

You can ask questions

As we will look in our next topic

How to use this 3 thing to setup your eBay seller account

Good night

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by djlaqua91(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
tugrow:
GETTING A US DIRECT SIM CARD

You can get a USA direct SIM card from this 2 company it may be more than 2 but I know of this two

1) simcardglobal

2) usasims

Simcardglobal provide you with international prepaid SIM card with United States and United Kingdom numbers (dual SIM), insert it into your unlocked GSM mobile phone and you are ready to talk to and from over 195 countries around the world, so if you order for this service, you will have US and UK sim card, you use to make and received call any way in the world, but this service is costly, they have 2 two services plan

You can buy airtime up to $250 and the will ship the SIM free with credit airtime topup of that $250 in the SIM

OR

You buy the SIM for $64 and the will ship the SIM to your door step

2) usasims : is similar to simcardglobal but is cheaper than simcardglobal ,you buy the SIM card for $5 and ship to your door step with $16

You can buy airtime or fund the SIM with
PayPal
Bit coin*****
And others payment processor

Now that we have learned about how to get shipping address and US phone number, the last thing is that you need to have US PayPal account

will not go much on this but you can get this in 2 ways

Get an expert here on nairaland to set it up for for a fee

OR

If you have any body in US, they can set it up for you and sent you login details

NOTE : you need a vpn for both eBay and PayPal to run this successful .

You can ask questions

As we will look in our next topic

How to use this 3 thing to setup your eBay seller account

Good night

Nice one op. can the us sim work on our android phones here in Nigeria?
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
djlaqua91:

Nice one op. can the us sim work on our android phones here in Nigeria?
bro, it works in all phone here in Nigeria even Nokia 3310

1 Like

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by africanman85: 7:46am On Jun 06, 2017
tugrow:
bro, it works in all phone here in Nigeria even Nokia 3310
Bro, you said we need vpn to access eBay and PayPal, can u give us list of good VPN.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2017
africanman85:
Bro, you said we need vpn to access eBay and PayPal, can u give us list of good VPN.
I use zenmate but it a paid service oooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
The way to sell on eBay is quite simple… why? Because you already have the address, the phone number, a PayPal account and hopefully a decent profile too.

If you are ready to start selling, then you will need pictures of your listings and good ones too. So when your items are sitting at the US address, ask your forwarder to take pictures for you, and once you have those saved on your PC/Mac, you just upload them along with the description and price of your listings. Stay on alert because you may get questions regarding your listings from people who are interested in what you are selling.

When a buyer has paid you for the item s/he wants then only add their address to your forwarding service’s account and ship it out. End of story!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by genaro2000(m): 6:55am On Jun 07, 2017
To get ur unlimited PayPal acct. Contact us on whatapp 08181017822
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2017
I would have love us to go through HOW TO SELL ON AMAZON, but it involves protocol and money to invest

So we stopped here till when the spirit lead undecided undecided grin

Bye for now but you can ask questions

Please don't contact me on whatsapp to ask questions oooo

Put your questions here

1 Like

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by africanman85: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
tugrow:
I would have love us to go through HOW TO SELL ON AMAZON, but it involves protocol and money to invest

So we stopped here till when the spirit lead undecided undecided grin

Bye for now but you can ask questions

Please don't contact me on whatsapp to ask questions oooo

Put your questions here
How much is zenmate ?( paid ), wch website do I get goods to dropshipp ( the best ), Do I tell the person am buying from that I'm drop shipping ? and how do u handle returned products.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
africanman85:
How much is zenmate ?( paid ), wch website do I get goods to dropshipp ( the best ), Do I tell the person am buying from that I'm drop shipping ? and how do u handle returned products.

Zenmate is N750 for a month and N6500 for a year

If you will be buying in smaller quantity, you use aliexpress, or if in larger quantity ,you buy in Alibaba

Yes you tell the person you are doing drop shipping, some of them have been doing it and the will understand, especially aliexpress

I will advise, since you are selling new goods, you ask your forward to crosschecked the goods before shipping to the buyer

And put your terms and conditions, Returned not accepted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by kaylobs(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
tugrow:

If you will be buying in smaller quantity, you use aliexpress, or if in larger quantity ,you buy in Alibaba

Yes you tell the person you are doing drop shipping, some of them have been doing it and the will understand, especially aliexpress

I will advise, since you are selling new goods, you ask your forward to crosschecked the goods before shipping to the buyer

How much on the average do you make per sale on eBay or Amazon
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
kaylobs:

How much on the average do you make per sale on eBay or Amazon
if you want to ask questions, through your question generally, don't refer it to me

Check the area of your interest, compare with other sellers and check your profit

Click here for eBay fee charge for sells

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by africanman85: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
tugrow:

Wat will be be the work of the foreign address u have since the seller from Aliexpress will send to your buyer on from eBay ? Do u receive payment from your buyer from eBay b4 u approach seller ?
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
africanman85:
Wat will be be the work of the foreign address u have since the seller from Aliexpress will send to your buyer on from eBay ? Do u receive payment from your buyer from eBay b4 u approach seller ?

Bro this is another form of drop shipping, in this case your product need to be in US already before you list the item on eBay

No, your product will be the already
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by salesforce: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
J
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
salesforce:
J
what one is J kiss cheesy shocked
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Danyl(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
anyone heard of alidropship plugin for aliexpress drop shipping WordPress setup?
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Danyl:
anyone heard of alidropship plugin for aliexpress drop shipping WordPress setup?
dont understand you bro

Explain more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 / Ecobank Introduces Cardless Cash Withdrawal Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.