Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria (24167 Views)

5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria / Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 / What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by apexmall(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
jumich1:

Why not share it here to benefit others?

Share what please. This is not Nigeria Bank but UK and USA bank
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by xfactordv: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
can i buy my goods at 1688 and ship to my wharehouse in the USif yes HOW??
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by dombible(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Danyl:
If your products spend more than 64days you may start paying charges on your goods based on the extra number of days beyond the max time your goods should stay in your forwarder's warehouse..
good job
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Kayouzka(m): 1:11am On Oct 25, 2019
I have fast moving goods to sell at cheaper prices and I need drop shippers you don't need to see the goods just bring customers and we deliver to there location instantly and you sell at your profit, check my profile for my phone number of you're interested
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tonbeeus: 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Good evening, I have an America based perfume company that i need to buy some perfumes at a cheap rate but they dont have Nigeria in the list of the countries they ship to. How can I get my products in Nigeria? Remember they base in USA.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by OreSho(f): 12:38am On May 09, 2020
tonbeeus:
Good evening, I have an America based perfume company that i need to buy some perfumes at a cheap rate but they dont have Nigeria in the list of the countries they ship to. How can I get my products in Nigeria? Remember they base in USA.

Send a mail..let's talk
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by bluefilm: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2021
tugrow:
Selling on eBay(a USA store) as a Nigerian

How does a person easily sell on eBay USA?

No doubt, eBay is a fantastic website for anyone looking to sell pre-owned goods. Some people have even built entire businesses off of it. The one downside to eBay, though, is that it is has a limited list of supported countries including Nigeria , at least for selling purposes. Naturally, that doesn’t sit well with international users looking to profit from the digital retail monolith. If you are hoping to get around that, though,
we have an easy guide that can help you set up a seller’s profile on eBay so you can start selling from anywhere in the world.

So, to sell on eBay USA from anywhere… and without living in the USA; you will need three things: a US address, a US phone number, and a PayPal account

(Please note that this guide may not help you 100% but up to 75% , cos my knowledge has some boundary about this, like sitting up a USA PayPal account without limited but if you are serious, the are some nairalander that can do this as a paid service)

1) Get A U.S. Address Using A Package Forwarding Service

The first step is to get a US address. This entire post, in fact, is directed towards selling on eBay USA, so kindly keep that in mind when you read on.

The US has a huge market, and if the buyer sees that you are in the USA, there is an implicit trust that they can reach you to answer any customer query. So, you need a US address and the best solution for this is to get a package forwarding service address. Below are some company in US that can do this for you on a paid service

1)Stackry

2)USgoBuy

3)Shopfans

4)Vyking Ship

5)Myus

6)BedaBox

7)Usendhome

coolShipIto

9)Expressfromus

10)Borderlinx and many others

Please how reliable is Stackry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GTBANK Introduce Security Pin For *737# Transactions / GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow / GTBank Stops Over-The-Counter Western-Union Transactions, Use Internet Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.