Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) (53561 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by handsam(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2017
This news is stale though, It happened 4 days ago. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dbossbuggy(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2017
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Miles300: 8:58am On May 27, 2017
Slay mamas and there likes are block heads they don't know nothin apart from taking pics , ask dem were Ghana dey dem no go no ...

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Michel2013: 8:58am On May 27, 2017
product of free education
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Akinaukwa: 8:59am On May 27, 2017
Am not surprised. Its only that thing dem no best. Mtccheew!
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Oyindidi(f): 9:00am On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
It is actually difficult to have breasts that big and still have brain.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dbossbuggy(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2017
If its to say crap on instagram, that one her mouth will be very sharp.

I have webmail n smtp n RDP.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by goshen26: 9:02am On May 27, 2017
Most Edo born usually become intellectual after sec school.....olodo plenty for thr, na money de their eye.

Quote me n D..
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Bachelor's of science- B.sc
Master's of science-M.sc
Doctor of philosophy-PhD

Even the ones criticizing and mocking her aren't any better like they know

Even market woman who doesn't know the name of her local government chairman or the responsibilities of her local government to their community will be judging and mocking. Shioorrr
Bad wagon mentality

Everyone wants to feel or pretend to be better and more knowledgeable than the other

Na so you too fumble oooo

Try remove the ('s)

M.Sc. >>>> Master of Science
B.Sc. >>>> Bachelor of Science

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by LordOfNaira: 9:03am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Master's of science-M.sc
Doctor of philosophy-PhD

Even market woman who doesn't know the name of her local government chairman or the responsibilities of her local government to their community will be judging and mocking. Shioorrr
Bad wagon mentality

Everyone wants to feel or pretend to be better and more knowledgeable than the other

This sort of mentality is the reason why our education sector would continue to be in a shambles. So, if your child brought home a bad result, you would overlook it because of the possibility of other children failing too?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by kevoh(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2017
B.Sc or not Na fine girl ! grin The guys chastising her on this thread are acting as if they won't date her if she agrees tongue . The ugly babes on the thread, well those ones are doing what they know how to do better which is hate! tongue

Don't mind me ooo

#just.trolling.on.a.saturday grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by omenkaLives(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2017
Slay mamas they call themselves, yet the only thing they tend to slay is stupidity.

This is so embarrassing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On May 27, 2017
Big brain vs big breast I choose big breast
Or big nyash

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 9:08am On May 27, 2017
Quite sad she should have diplomatically deflected the question like our NSCDC guy said he will ask my Oga at the top lol

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by donlucabrazi(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2017
Dumb girls who feel a nice shape and a pair of titties can take them everywhere....

The intellectual content of most slay Queens is 0%.....olodo girls everywhere grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by luminouz(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2017
B.Sc? Lemme help her finish it......Bachelor IN grin Sucking Corrks!!!!! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by tribalistseun: 9:12am On May 27, 2017
If it's to talk about Toto this Toto that she go come first
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by domino4211(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2017
grin grin ;Dnice tities.....breast of the gods
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by ZahraZhira11: 9:12am On May 27, 2017
Davash222:
And she said broke guys shouldn't toast fine girl undecided

She's one of the reasons why they said fine girls lack brains.

I better toast ugly girl with brain than this.
Ese isn't a fine girl... Ok?
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Happyfellow147: 9:13am On May 27, 2017
Maybe she forgot. You can relate with those awkward moments that you forget even the simplest of spellings. Or maybe she's not interested to know like me who don't know the name of my local government chairman

3 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by jayloms: 9:13am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Master's of science-M.sc
Doctor of philosophy-PhD

U

Bandwagon mentality

U are so on point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by tydi(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2017
Maybe she is on drugs

who knows

Modified!!! BTW..what she might have been passing through when asked that question and also caused by the intake of drugs
The physical responses can vary: Short-term responses can cause a racing
heart, sweaty palms, and a pounding head.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by luminouz(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2017
goshen26:
Most Edo born usually become intellectual after sec school.....olodo plenty for thr, na money de their eye.

Quote me n D..
D what? Disappear?

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by chi4ik(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2017
the only good thing about her is d big boobz, she is a profound olodo, iti-bolibo, Akwuya & Efulefu

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by toseen7: 9:15am On May 27, 2017
goshen26:

Quote me n D..
Àrìndìn......
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by yoged(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2017
She is dull. Ordinary simple English she can't read during Big brother.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by jayloms: 9:16am On May 27, 2017
luminouz:
B.Sc? Lemme help her finish it......Bachelor IN grin Sucking Corrks!!!!! grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by toseen7: 9:16am On May 27, 2017
yoged:
She is dull. Ordinary simple English she can't read during Big brother.
lol
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by 1000LIKES(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
It is actually difficult to have breasts that big and still have brain.
fact baba. fact!
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 9:22am On May 27, 2017
LordOfNaira:

This sort of mentality is the reason why our education sector would continue to be in a shambles. So, if your child brought home a bad result, you would overlook it because of the possibility of other children failing too?
no that's not the point. If a child brought home bad result, you don't mock him,you correct him ,find out why he doesn't know of and redress the issue.mocking will not bring about anything good it only kills his self esteem and makes him think he's not intelligent or cannot be intelligent

We're all a work in progress.we don't know everything. You may know something I don't know and I might know something you don't.it doesn't make anyone dumb.no body is better than anybody because he thinks he knows.it's called superiority complex .stop it

I remember when people were making jest of the man they call my oga at the top,I can't Even remember his name but why should he be mocked to the extent that it broke him so bad to depression. Who knows it all?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Suogundipe: 9:22am On May 27, 2017
To much knowledge they worry this lady...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Performing At A Child's Birthday Party 8 Years Ago (Throwback Video) / Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State / Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.