Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) (53553 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 10:27am On May 27, 2017
ireneidiva:

smh. It is 'bachelor' not 'bachelor's'. I think Nigerians should stick to their local languages. I give up!
my point is already made
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by wadetaw202: 10:27am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
when you can engage in a conversation in a civilized manner without insults then we can have a normal conversation till then I won't dignify you with a response with the way you're barking

Your comment is barbaric; there is nothing worthy of dignity in it at all. Why would you defend something this stupid? A so-called graduate cannot tell you the meaning of B.Sc and you aren't even ashamed of yourself to defend her. And you expect dignity in my response? Mr, go bury your head in the sand of shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 10:28am On May 27, 2017
Lucid1:

Bachelor, Bachelors and Bachelor's aren't the same thing bros
the point is my point has been made
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 10:28am On May 27, 2017
sarutobie:

Eat the humble pie and admit you were wrong too...
no I cannot admit
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by fatboislim(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2017
Bachelor of snap chat.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 10:29am On May 27, 2017
wadetaw202:

Your comment is barbaric; there is nothing worthy of dignity in it at all. Why would you defend something this stupid? A so-called graduate cannot tell you the meaning of B.Sc and you aren't even ashamed of yourself to defend her. And you expect dignity in my response? Mr, go bury your head in the sand of shame
this your tirade is just to prove say na you sabi pass abi?

OK,you're too wise,you know it all.happy now?
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by eminent007(m): 10:30am On May 27, 2017
flawlessT:
Big time Bleep-up buh this culd happen to any one tho

Suspect sighted lala...

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by linearity: 10:32am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
you also fall into the category of those that cannot have a normal conversation without frustrated tirades so when you can behave and converse in a civilized manner,try again.

Next

It takes one, to know another.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by AHCB: 10:32am On May 27, 2017
It's official, She's a certified dumb chic!.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
the problem is that you can never make a point without displaying ego and superiority complex.why must you always think you're better than any other person

Man I think you have comprehension problem. Where did I claim to be superior in my quote
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 10:32am On May 27, 2017
linearity:

It takes one, to know another.
are you done barking?
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 10:33am On May 27, 2017
vicfuntop:

Man I think you have comprehension problem. Where did I claim to be superior in my quote
by the insults and shades you call correction
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by wadetaw202: 10:35am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
this your tirade is just to prove say na you sabi pass abi?

OK,you're too wise,you know it all.happy now?

Waka comot. Go and play in d sand like your fellow nitwits
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by ireneidiva(f): 10:37am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
my point is already made
Nope. You ended up saying nothing. I really don't see any difference between you and Ese in this case.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Macgabe(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
It is actually difficult to have breasts that big and still have brain.

Hahahahahahahaha....... you are just too funny lolz. But it's not a determinant sha. undecided
Kondomatic:

Hahahahahahahaha....... you are just too funny lolz. But it's not a determinant sha.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On May 27, 2017
kevoh:
B.Sc or not Na fine girl ! grin The guys chastising her on this thread are acting as if they won't date her if she agrees tongue . The ugly babes on the thread, well those ones are doing what they know how to do better which is hate! tongue

Baba, e for better say u no talk anything; because that thing you wrote up there lacks logical alignment and it's no way related to the reality on ground, which is the fact that the girl goofed! Simple! Must we always try to make things worse than they already are? I am bamboozled by your statement.

Please allow me to digress a bit here so I don't become an hypocrite. There is every tendency that any guy man wey don high, spend small thing for the babe go straffe am, but it doesn't take away the fact that she might not be able to hold an intelligent conversation. Imagine if she embarrasses herself like this in the midst of your well schooled friends... It would be a colossal shame! Thank you.

Don't mind me ooo

#just.trolling.on.a.saturday grin
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 27, 2017
kevoh:
B.Sc or not Na fine girl ! grin The guys chastising her on this thread are acting as if they won't date her if she agrees tongue . The ugly babes on the thread, well those ones are doing what they know how to do better which is hate! tongue

Don't mind me ooo

#just.trolling.on.a.saturday grin

Baba, e for better say u no talk anything; because that thing you wrote up there lacks logical alignment and it's no way related to the reality on ground, which is the fact that the girl goofed! Simple! Must we always try to make things worse than they already are? I am bamboozled by your statement.

Please allow me to digress a bit here so I don't become an hypocrite. There is every tendency that any guy man wey don high, spend small thing for the babe go straffe am, but it doesn't take away the fact that she might not be able to hold an intelligent conversation. Imagine if she embarrasses herself like this in the midst of your well schooled friends... It would be a colossal shame! Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dingbang(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2017
Just negodu
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Pain(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2017
When Grey Matter Converts to Mammary Matter, what do you expect? More Milk than Mental Capacity ! undecided
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Siscooh: 10:45am On May 27, 2017
From day 1. She acted dull
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by ssogundele(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
Haba! You're beautifully and satanically wicked! Ha! You wan kee parsin ni? The punch is too loaded.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by stagger: 10:48am On May 27, 2017
What do you expect? All the brain matter has been used in packaging the boobs. Not surprised!
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by ssogundele(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
Mortal kombat 9ja style
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by TheFilmmaker: 10:53am On May 27, 2017
No brains.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by bigerboy200: 10:56am On May 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
That's what happens when you don't allow school to pass through you. Her pu^ssy tooked her to where she is today
TOOKED her Mehhn English should just R.I.P biko...
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2017
Beauty minus brains.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by ayaside(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2017
I still don't understand the hate...People sometimes forget things and it don't mean they are stupid.They just forget.And by the way,she is prettier than your girlfriends .They say Trump doesn't know nothing and yet he is the president.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:00am On May 27, 2017
bigerboy200:

TOOKED her Mehhn English should just R.I.P biko...
get out
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Nobody: 11:00am On May 27, 2017
Micah360:
"she insisted she knew it bt could'nt say it".
Thats jst their problem angry

She still better pass gifty
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Nobody: 11:00am On May 27, 2017
big breast without brains
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by willibounce1(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2017
Freiden:

Na so you too fumble oooo

Try remove the ('s)

M.Sc. >>>> Master of Science
B.Sc. >>>> Bachelor of Science

Nor mind am. And him dey yab everybody.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by smith666999(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2017
this one na human being?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Performing At A Child's Birthday Party 8 Years Ago (Throwback Video) / Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State / Before & After Photos Of Our Beloved 5kbae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.