Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Osinbanjo Invited To G7 Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjo Invited To G7 Summit (640 Views)

Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) / Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbanjo Invited To G7 Summit by maupe: 8:14am On May 27, 2017
Nigeria has been invited to the G7 Summit, which is currently being held in Taormina, Sicily in Italy. This was confirmed by the Special Assistant on Media to the Acting President, Laolu Akande.“Acting President, Osinbajo, invited to ongoing G7 summit in Italy to represent Nigeria, leaves this morning and is expected back later in the evening today,” he wrote on his Twitter feed on Saturday.
The leaders of the United States, Canada, Britain, France, Germany, Italy and Japan – countries collectively known as the Group of Seven (G7) – meet annually to discuss a wide range of issues, including global economy, security and energy
http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/27/nigeria-invited-g7-summit-presidency/

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Invited To G7 Summit by Bugatie(m): 8:16am On May 27, 2017
Good
Re: Osinbanjo Invited To G7 Summit by BuariCopyPaste: 8:17am On May 27, 2017
Mr vegetable gradually going extinct......
Hope the cabals don't send his corpse to the summit.
Re: Osinbanjo Invited To G7 Summit by shobroy10(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2017
Will this make the economy better?
Re: Osinbanjo Invited To G7 Summit by shobroy10(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Mr vegetable gradually going extinct......

Hope the cabals don't send his corpse to the summit.

Atleast................ Once awhile
Re: Osinbanjo Invited To G7 Summit by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2017
This man is taking Nigeria to places. With this man, there is still hope for the country
Re: Osinbanjo Invited To G7 Summit by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:25am On May 27, 2017
VP coordinator is going to a very important foreign diplomatic trip in place of Buhari. Abba Kyari must hear this. Please anyone who can sponsor me abroad sharp sharp should please contact me at 0804234798.
Abeg i want to escape before lagos is invaded by the Northern army.
Re: Osinbanjo Invited To G7 Summit by waledeji(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
VP coordinator is going to a very important foreign diplomatic trip in place of Buhari. Abba Kyari must hear this. Please anyone who can sponsor me abroad sharp sharp should please contact me at 0804234798.

You better run to lagos before Ibo land is overrun again by bututai aboki Army. Because anytime abokis are angry, they always vent their anger on nyamiris cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Osinbanjo Invited To G7 Summit by omenkaLives(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2017
Those who seek "lazy comfort of homogeneity" right now would be like... cheesy

Re: Osinbanjo Invited To G7 Summit by mr1759: 8:46am On May 27, 2017
he should not forget to tell them he was assign to coordinate the country and for his loyalty buhari treats him like a son in return
Re: Osinbanjo Invited To G7 Summit by Nobody: 8:55am On May 27, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
and I wanted to sponsor just four persons to the US and I found u worthy to be part of it but I tried contacting u but the number u gave was incorrect, the bad news is that av given that slot to someone else. I do this every year, let's see if I may consider u by next year. Take heart.
Re: Osinbanjo Invited To G7 Summit by vantage001: 9:01am On May 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Those who seek "lazy comfort of homogeneity" right now would be like... cheesy
Because Nigeria is now a member of G-7?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria TV Station TVC Reportedly Sacks 135 Staffs / Kogi State Governor Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello As A Liar -attah Onoja / Nairalanders Pls Caption This Pict Of Obasanjo And Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.