Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos (42985 Views)

Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) / Troops Neutralize 7 Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno,recover Weapons(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by BrightEye(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2017
hmm
Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by DollarAngel(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by CLEVABOY(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2017
Biafra has come to stay, weeping may endure the night, but joy comes in the morning

9 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by booblacain(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2017
Why now?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by Qriousity(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Please let's put tribalism aside
she just came 2 look at showcased weapons
Am an igbo guy
Enof of all dis biafra ish of a tin sef
Assuming some people witnessed d war
we won't be agitating for dis tin
let's hope 4 d better of Nigeria nd its no oda people dan we youths
Am suspecting dat Nnamdi Kanu is just doing it 4 political gain, if not wen he was released he would av been fighting 4 it more
i comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by Victornezzar: 1:19pm On May 27, 2017
d33types:

who's talking about war in 21st century'
Read my post again
Am in support of 1 wen Nigeria
Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by Victornezzar: 1:19pm On May 27, 2017
d33types:

who's talking about war in 21st century'
Read my post again
Am in support of 1 Nigeria
Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by Ewedegubbler: 1:19pm On May 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Am an igbo guy
Am suspecting dat Nnamdi Kanu is just doing it 4 political gain, if not wen he was released he would av been fighting 4 it more

Go to hell. Ara gbachie go anti there. Afonja unity beggar. U no dey shame, How can Nigeria as it is constituted now ever make any progress?
Nkita lifoolu go nsi there

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by Victornezzar: 1:20pm On May 27, 2017
Qriousity:
i comment my reserve.
no please just talk
U can bash
I just made my poi2
Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by presented007(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Am an igbo guy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by Victornezzar: 1:21pm On May 27, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

Go to hell. Ara gbachie go anti there. Afonja unity beggar. U no dey shame, How can Nigeria as it is constituted now ever make any progress?
Nkita lifoolu go nsi there
Hope u read my post stating am an igbo guy
Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by FBIL: 1:21pm On May 27, 2017
From Owerri, Aba, Nnewi, Coalcamp Enugu to Abakaliki, the story is the same-- self development, including citing of personal cottage industries, car assemblage, shoe making, Motor parts moulding and casting etc. But these unity beggars from the brown roof zone would only sit by the roadside collecting toll from drivers from morning till night, and you expect Nigeria to look like China. One Nigeria where your salaries are guaranteed, isn't it?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by d33types: 1:21pm On May 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Read my post again
Am in support of 1 Nigeria

I understand you..
What happened to peaceful separation? Must there be a war before Biafra is actualized?No, This is 2017.A referendum will do.

If the FG does not implement regional restructuring, nothing is stopping Biafra.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by jchioma: 1:23pm On May 27, 2017
While we wished Biafra never happened, these war technologies could still be developed to higher forms in a federating system sphere for the protection of national territorial integrity, and not having to depend on foreign powers for support in the war against terrorism and insurgency.
Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by Victornezzar: 1:25pm On May 27, 2017
d33types:

I understand you..
What happened to peaceful separation? Must there be a war before Biafra is actualized?No, This is 2017.A referendum will do.
Some of d igbo politicians won't agree 2 dat
Was in support of biafra b4 but wen I saw it would be hard actualising it.....i turned against it
Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by chi4paul: 1:26pm On May 27, 2017
[b][/b]
sunnysunny69:
Any white woman in the east nowadays is a foreign journalist.
Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by KemjikaEme: 1:28pm On May 27, 2017
People and their fooolishness.
By foreign,were you expecting a White lady or white journalists?
Or don't you know that 'foreign' has no correlation with skin tone?
Foreign means something/someone not native to Nigeria,the visitor can be from any country/background in the world apart from Nigeria.
Ignorant people everywhere.
Let's appreciate the ingenuity of the Biafran men and women of the 60s and stop wallowing in bigotry!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by omenkaLives(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Any white woman in the east nowadays is a foreign journalist.
Exactly my thought.

Can these people tell us the names of the names of these so called "journalists" so we can look up their profile?

I wont be surprised if these are just some homeless foreigners with return tickets paid for by LiePob just for the purposes of propaganda.
Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 1:33pm On May 27, 2017
Na this kind news dey give Afonjas headache. They are so blind to anything good about igbos out of hatred and envy.
The ingenuity of the igbo man is something that can never be underestimated. Biafra was d Japan of Africa. A nation that withstood federal might for 30 months when the Germans could never do so in world war 2 when they were under blockade from allied forces when d D-day offensive started in 1944 zonly to surrender in 1945

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by Jabioro: 1:34pm On May 27, 2017
tribalistseun:
Watch how Afonjas the unity beggers will soon arrive, just watch
tribalistseun:
tribalistseun:
The nodded show your e-miscreants of IPOB..
Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by KemjikaEme: 1:40pm On May 27, 2017
Gowon's administration and their rabid prejudice against Biafrans refused to take up these military products and develop them.
50 yrs later,Nigeria keeps purchasing second hand military equipments when they should have invested in these locally made Biafran inventions.
Hate igbos at your peril!!
Till government abandon tribalism and start investing in Aba and Nnewi....!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by Beleeez(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Am an igbo guy
The fact is all these small boys and girls have never seen war, too much of American action movies is making them feel it's fun grin.
Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by rozayx5(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

Am an igbo guy

lets hope abi

your parents generation hoped and you will keep hoping so will your children

if you dont take action today

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by Victornezzar: 1:56pm On May 27, 2017
Beleeez:

The fact is all these small boys and girls have never seen war, too much of American action movies is making them feel it's fun grin.
leave dem
most of dem av nothing doing oo
Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by Victornezzar: 1:58pm On May 27, 2017
rozayx5:

lets hope abi

your parents generation hoped and you will keep hoping so will your children

if you dont take action today
Broda der will be a way out if we put religion nd ethnic differences aside
Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by michoim(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2017
Na woman self. Look like em oyinbo GF. What an IPoB deception. Always lying.
Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by Reference(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2017
jchioma:
While we wished Biafra never happened, these war technologies could still be developed to higher forms in a federating system sphere for the protection of national territorial integrity, and not having to depend on foreign powers for support in the war against terrorism and insurgency.

Nigeria is the only country that never benefitted from its internal conflict. Most other countries at war's end developed highly sophisticated industrial capacities whether of war related technologies or those applied to civil use. Nigeria buried her advancements due to its age old curse of ethnocentrism. Defeated German scientists were behind the military might of both the United States and the Soviet Union in the 50's through the 70's. Von Braun's rockets that rained down on London in the war powered the Apollo Missions to the moon. I say again. Without restructuring, Nigeria can NEVER DEVELOP.

6 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos by Afritop(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2017
tribalistseun:
SO HORRIBLE WATCHING YOU MASTURBATING ON THIS THREAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State / Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.