Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Lanre Gentry - I Regrets The Time I Wasted With Actress, Mercy Aigbe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanre Gentry - I Regrets The Time I Wasted With Actress, Mercy Aigbe (779 Views)

Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / Mercy Aigbe Drops Her Husband's Name 'Gentry' On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanre Gentry - I Regrets The Time I Wasted With Actress, Mercy Aigbe by morereb10: 9:42am On May 27, 2017
Ex husband of Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe, Lanre Genry has expressed regrets over the time he spent with the actress. Mr. Gentry made the statement via his Instagram page where he shared a photo of him and the wife.

Mercy has separated from him with their two kids. Gentry stated that "while he does not regret his past, he regrets the time he has wasted with the wrong people".

The actress, however, is currently in the United Kingdom where she shared photos of her visit to an oral and maxillofacial surgeon.

Mercy Aigbe accused Gentry of domestic violence and that he almost killed her when they were together. The matter is before the Lagos State Police Command and other agencies. Gentry was recently released from the Kirikiri prison in Lagos while the two are presently in court.

See post and reactions below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/lanre-gentry-i-regrets-time-i-wasted.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb3 obinoscopy dominique

Re: Lanre Gentry - I Regrets The Time I Wasted With Actress, Mercy Aigbe by deraaaigbo(f): 9:48am On May 27, 2017
Who cares.....he should regret naa

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry - I Regrets The Time I Wasted With Actress, Mercy Aigbe by mzhorlah(f): 9:50am On May 27, 2017
he should keep regretting it
Re: Lanre Gentry - I Regrets The Time I Wasted With Actress, Mercy Aigbe by ikp120(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2017
My nigga. Pepper them jare. Gold diggers deserve to be hanged by their pussy!
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Lanre Gentry - I Regrets The Time I Wasted With Actress, Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 9:58am On May 27, 2017
Werey somebody,just stfu cos nobody cares.
Re: Lanre Gentry - I Regrets The Time I Wasted With Actress, Mercy Aigbe by Bossontop(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2017
Choi!!!! Instagram really deceived me oooo

Re: Lanre Gentry - I Regrets The Time I Wasted With Actress, Mercy Aigbe by Oyindidi(f): 10:08am On May 27, 2017
Lol, na so una dey talk
Re: Lanre Gentry - I Regrets The Time I Wasted With Actress, Mercy Aigbe by carzola(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2017
Am not in support of
Domestic violence
Buh am happy this man
Is over that hoe...

Other men should learn
From this.
Re: Lanre Gentry - I Regrets The Time I Wasted With Actress, Mercy Aigbe by smardray(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2017
We regret for u oga...now goan resume beating ur new bae

(1) (Reply)

Took Him To My Church And He Gave A Testimony That He Use To Be Gay. / Bigg Ass Has Taken Over : Doggy Ti Gbe First / Sex Lovers BEWARE!!!.. Untreatable 'superbug' Strain Of Gonorrhoea Spreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.