Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 (13576 Views)

Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Splashme: 10:42am On May 27, 2017
Ty
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by sleemfesh: 10:42am On May 27, 2017
VampireeM:
The APC vice chairman spoke the truth. Ekweremadu has stayed in the senate for 16 years with nothing much to show for it except to fix his own villa road when 2015 election was drawing close neglecting other constituents. I wouldn't want APC winning Enugu West but Sullivan Chime has a large support base and he would likely win with a wide margin if he contests against Ekweremadu. 2019 would be quite interesting

Today is my Birthday, I wouldn't mind being shown love by Nairalanders by clicking my Like' button even if you don't agree with my comment above. grin

You are a shameless liar.
Among other things, most of the undergraduates there have a bursary from the man.

1 Like

Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by signz: 10:45am On May 27, 2017
NaijaMutant:

All this media stunt will not work for 2019.

His name is not Goodluck

Even Goodluck didn't do any media publicity stunt to become president.

The cabal that inserted COORDINATOR into the letter transferring power had an intention.

Chief 2019 is loading....

As for Ekweremadu, ive not seen a politician from thhat zone that'll defeaat him in a free and fair election. Forget propaganda, Ekweremadu knows this game far too well and he has helped aloot of people.

If there plan is to bring out Sullivan Chime, I can assure you that Ekweremadu will get atleast 40% of votes in Chime's LGA. He'll beat Chime in Ezeagu, Oji and Awgu. Sullivan Chime is not a politician, he's just a good administrator.
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by aolawale025: 10:46am On May 27, 2017
That's if there is still APC by 2019
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Baroba(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2017
izzou:
grin

I still don't understand how apc is gaining grounds in the South East. I visit there frequently and I still see the love for PDP everywhere

Anyway, I really don't care if Ekweremadu is unseated. But one thing is sure

It's almost impossible for Apc to take over the east, as long as Buhari is still there

Bros, this is a personal battle between Chime and Ike Ekweremadu, Sullivan was unable to go to the senate because of Ike.. Its a long running battle.. Nothing to do with APC taking over SE. Chime and one of his commissioners Joe Mammelu are seeking political platforms nothing more..
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Customer80: 10:48am On May 27, 2017
SGANIVA:
removing Ike is not easy , he have done a lot for good people of greater awgu .only awgu local government have more population than udi/ezeagu which chime come s from
Ekweremadu has more stake in Udi than chime through his protege Ugo Agballa who is from same town with chime let alone talking about greater Agwu .

Chime did nothing for greater Agwu people through out his 8 years in the office

2 Likes

Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by bkool7(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2017
NaijaMutant:

His name is not Goodluck

The cabal that inserted COORDINATOR into the letter transferring power had an intention.

....but not the authority

You and them can have all the intentions you crave , but authority - you can't .
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by CRAPHA96(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2017
g

2 Likes

Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Baroba(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2017
Customer80:
Ekweremadu has more stake in Udi than chime through his protege Ugo Agballa who is from same town with chime let alone talking about greater Agwu .

Chime did nothing for greater Agwu people through out his 8 years in the office

Am from Udi, same Oshie clan as Sully but he has no chance against Ekweremadu.. Ike is arguably the strongest Igbo politician we have at the moment.. I don't see Chime beating Ike in a fair contest..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Customer80: 10:53am On May 27, 2017
Greater Agwu son continues until after Ugwuanyi's 8 years in office, so we can take over from him which will be difficult because Nkanu will say it's their turn
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by izzou(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2017
Baroba:

Bros, this is a personal battle between Chime and Ike Ekweremadu, Sullivan was unable to go to the senate because of Ike.. Its a long running battle.. Nothing to do with APC taking over SE. Chime and one of his commissioners Joe Mammelu are seeking political platforms nothing more..

Agwu local government has more population than Udi

Besides, Ekweremadu is not new in the game. He will still defeat Sullivan again.

And I brought Apc to the picture because of the little love they have in the east. Associating with them now may not help fulfill your political ambition

It's gonna be tight come 2019, but Apc won't win that seat,even if they field Sullivan. That's my point

1 Like

Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by bkool7(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2017
If you guys can do it...no p We will watch as things unfold .
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by signz: 10:56am On May 27, 2017
SGANIVA:
removing Ike is not easy , he have done a lot for good people of greater awgu .only awgu local government have more population than udi/ezeagu which chime come s from, ike have built more road than some state governor s, visit greater awgu and confirm (awgu , oji, aninri)am from awgu after all

I know 2 guyss that benefited from Ikeoha.

One got his bursary 40k twice some years back when he was in UNN and he's an Ezeagu man.

2nd guy got £15k ffor his Mastters in UK without having to meet Ikeoha in person. He only met Ikeoha after he got the money and he's from Udi LG. He applied through Ikeoha constituency office in Ninth mile.

Forget the man na grassroots man
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by bkool7(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2017
Baroba:

Am from Udi, same Oshie clan as Sully but he has no chance against Ekweremadu.. Ike is arguably the strongest Igbo politician we have at the moment.. I don't see Chime beating Ike in a fair contest..

A deputy senator president is the strongest igbo politician ...then he should be vying for president by now.
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Customer80: 10:59am On May 27, 2017
Baroba:

very true brother ,am from nenwe, share same Aninri with him, just imagine someone who could not stop Ike from getting pdp senatorial ticket when he was governor, now wants to stop him. Chime is not a influential politician
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Alphafeezay(m): 11:00am On May 27, 2017
There is nothing wrong with that, is PDP not plotting to unseat Buhari in 2019?
Its called Politics and Democracy
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by danggy(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2017
All we want is biafra....period
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Meritocracy: 11:01am On May 27, 2017
SGANIVA:
removing Ike is not easy , he have done a lot for good people of greater awgu .only awgu local government have more population than udi/ezeagu which chime come s from, ike have built more road than some state governor s, visit greater awgu and confirm (awgu , oji, aninri)am from awgu after all
. Is that position Ike birth right or no more competent young people there?
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Nobody: 11:04am On May 27, 2017
Ekweremadu has tried for his people. ..the unofficial governor of Enugu West..Sullivan don't be the one to be used against Ike...Apc has found a common against Ike from his household..Ike2019
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by SGANIVA(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2017
You are right ike made me realize that Senate can be so active in development of his people, good road , scholarship, water, security and have the interest of the people at heart
signz:

I know 2 guyss that benefited from Ikeoha.

One got his bursary 40k twice some years back when he was in UNN and he's an Ezeagu man.

2nd guy got £15k ffor his Mastters in UK without having to meet Ikeoha in person. He only met Ikeoha after he got the money and he's from Udi LG. He applied through Ikeoha constituency office in Ninth mile.

Forget the man na grassroots man
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Customer80: 11:14am On May 27, 2017
Meritocracy:
not his birth right but he's delivering democracy dividends to his people and his people love him
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by kkboy(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2017
2019 is too far.
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by stinechykee: 11:25am On May 27, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Ekweremadu is an igbo bait to Nigeria

Same with Nnamdi Kanu.
Nigeria is totally confused on how to deal with both.
We are watching
You just said my mind
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Karlman: 11:26am On May 27, 2017
SGANIVA:
...THEY ARE DREAMING! WE PEOPLE OF GREATER AWGU MUST ENSURE THAT IKEOHA REMAINS ON THAT SEAT EVEN AGAINST HIS OWN WISH. ...those idiots should show us that senator in the history of nigeria who have done what ike is doing. GOD WILL GRANT OUR BROTHER MORE ENERGY TO CONTINUE TO DO MORE FOR THE GOOD OF GREATER AWGU!
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Princewell2012(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2017
NaijaMutant:
We don't really care about Ekweremadu.

But we love the his guts

We love the fact that a PDP member is a deputy senate president in an APC government

We love the trouble and chaos his position has caused to the Nigerian system

Ekweremadu has our support to continue tormenting igbo haters

Yes your right otherwise it will looks as if we were running only one political party. Which is not good for this kinds of governent that is full of corruption.
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Adebowale89(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2017
NaijaMutant:

His name is not Goodluck

your brain is stunting if not u won't be supporting these clueless and destiny destroyer

there are kids are abroad but u are here in Nigeria with no light, bad roads, high rate of unemployment yet u still have the effrontery to be siding these good for nothing politicians

use your brain ekweremadu or osibanjo doesn't know or care to know if u exist
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Adebowale89(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2017
my question is, what has he done to his constituency because am still waiting to see what osibanjo has done for where he came from talkless of yorubaland
in almost 2yrs

so why should I continue to celebrate him
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:55am On May 27, 2017
People commenting and analysing as if we do election in the South East grin grin Ekweremmadu will test election as an opposition politician for the first time in his political life....I can bet everything I have, Ike can never come back to the Senate...

Go and bank it!
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by michoim(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2017
Every body plan to win and not lose. So if someone is planning to win in the next election regardless of party affiliations, what is the big deal about that?
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by lukecent: 12:00pm On May 27, 2017
Meritocracy:

It's not his birth right, but mind you that position doesn't have a capped minimum or maximum tenure.
And as it stands now if he decides to run for another tenure as a senator I can't see anybody standing on his way even the former gov. which he couldn't even do as a sitting gov.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Ajaokuta Steel Hasn’t Started Operation – FG / Group Debunks Tinubu 2019 Presidential Ambition Declaration On October 1 / DSS Cleared Dongban-Mensem Before She Was Nominated By NJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.