Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 (13575 Views)

Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by izzou(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
People commenting and analysing as if we do election in the South East grin grin Ekweremmadu will test election as an opposition politician for the first time in his political life....I can bet everything I have, Ike can never come back to the Senate...

Go and bank it!

Lol

As long as it's Sullivan Chime, and it's Apc, Ekweremadu will keep that chair till thy Kingdom come

Even in Udi local government, Ekweremadu will defeat Chime

Let's wait till 2019 sha
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by lukecent: 12:05pm On May 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
People commenting and analysing as if we do election in the South East grin grin Ekweremmadu will test election as an opposition politician for the first time in his political life....I can bet everything I have, Ike can never come back to the Senate...

Go and bank it!

He may decide not to run, which I know he will. But if otherwise he will still win no matter who run against him.
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:20pm On May 27, 2017
izzou:

Lol

As long as it's Sullivan Chime, and it's Apc, Ekweremadu will keep that chair till thy Kingdom come

Even in Udi local government, Ekweremadu will defeat Chime

Let's wait till 2019 sha

;DEkweremmadu will be humiliated in 2019, he will cry to the Tribunal....the forces against him are not only locally but externally...Even the governor will team up to humiliate him...

Politics is not all about sentiments but realities...Even Ike knows this grin...He may not even contest...but chicken out like Anyim, Nnamani , etc..
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by izzou(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

;DEkweremmadu will be humiliated in 2019, he will cry to the Tribunal....the forces against him are not only locally but externally...Even the governor will team up to humiliate him...

Politics is not all about sentiments but realities...Even Ike knows this grin...He may not even contest...but chicken out like Anyim, Nnamani , etc..

Lol

2019 ain't far anymore. But be rest assured that Ekweremadu has all the experience and influence needed to oust any opposition in that senatorial race

He isn't a small boy in politics . At least you agree to that
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Ochuksbaba(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2017
tongue
jstbeinhonest:

They'll remove him, you guys wont do nothing!
. tank God u said WON'T
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Jombojombo(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2017
Customer80:
Greater Agwu son continues until after Ugwuanyi's 8 years in office, so we can take over from him which will be difficult because Nkanu will say it's their turn

I think a person of his calibre will even be belittling himself by contesting for Governor. Ekweremadu is a great politician
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by GuntersChain(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2017
Instead of checking there score card if they have done well, instead they have started politicking already. I wonder the slogan they will use in 2019.

1 Like

Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by bionixs: 1:07pm On May 27, 2017
dre11:

http://punchng.com/apc-plots-to-unseat-ekweremadu-in-2019/

Apc wey no see where them go sitdown dey wan unseat person. bunch of NO DO GOODS
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by durangokid: 2:04pm On May 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You think some areas are edo where APC can rig, all your hopes are based on rigging, you can't rig in a zone where you don't have control, what you don't seem to realize is Nigerians are waiting for APC whose own plan to return to power is through rigging, you will see what will happen in 2019, just keep your fingers crossed the will even lose some of the areas they won, like benue, kogi nasarawa plateau, if care not taking bauchi adamawa just watch out
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Halo22: 2:09pm On May 27, 2017
I laugh in Igbo......So Sullivan in his widest dream is thinking of unseating Ikeoha? Well he may try his best with his new allies. He should not forget that Ekweremadu has grown beyond district or regional politics. Time shall tell.
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Victorjohnbenso: 2:10pm On May 27, 2017
people are still talking about who will will election or whos party that will win election in 2019 this one that we gave u people our vote and now what did we get it hunger , God will deliver us from una hand in 2019
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by kkboy(m): 3:50pm On May 27, 2017
izzou:
grin

I still don't understand how apc is gaining grounds in the South East. I visit there frequently and I still see the love for PDP everywhere

Anyway, I really don't care if Ekweremadu is unseated. But one thing is sure

It's almost impossible for Apc to take over the east, as long as Buhari is still there

I am from the east and APC is the way to go. Those shouting are mere empty vessels without PVC
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2017
If chime plays hid cards well and also combined with federal influence,he would marginally defeat ike.he needs to win udi and ezeagu lga with 80 percent of the votes or more.he should not lose aninri and awgu by more than 60 percent.in oji river he should strive and get 40 to 50 percent of the votes.he can also intimidate the voters in greater awgu to induce low turnout,instigate violence,riot,subterfuge,ballot snatching while having a field day in his own area.up apc,up buhari
Re: APC Plots To Unseat Ekweremadu In 2019 by Noblechykk(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2017
signz:

Chief 2019 is loading....

As for Ekweremadu, ive not seen a politician from thhat zone that'll defeaat him in a free and fair election. Forget propaganda, Ekweremadu knows this game far too well and he has helped aloot of people.

If there plan is to bring out Sullivan Chime, I can assure you that Ekweremadu will get atleast 40% of votes in Chime's LGA. He'll beat Chime in Ezeagu, Oji and Awgu. Sullivan Chime is not a politician, he's just a good administrator.
Do not mind them; even with federal might, whoever stands against him won't get up to twenty percent of the votes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Debunks Tinubu 2019 Presidential Ambition Declaration On October 1 / Arms Funds: My Hands Are Clean, Says Burutai / Yahaya Bello Visits Flood's IDP Camps, Reiterate Commitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.