Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting (23165 Views)

G7 Meeting: Moghalu Is Either Ignorant Or Playing Politics – Garba Shehu / Akpabio & Wife Undertake 'Spiritual Retreat To Italy For A Peaceful Democracy' / Obasanjo & El-Rufai In Italy For Brenthurst Conference On Elections Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by enemyofprogress: 11:02am On May 27, 2017
Na auto drive our country dey now, e fit crash land any moment from now
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by FriendNG: 11:03am On May 27, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I really want to know the yardstick for measuring Osinbajo as being efficient and capable of presiding over the affairs of Nigeria.

What does Nigerians want in a president?

is it by honouring invitations and travelling up-and-down - then Buhari would be Nigeria's best president

Is it by media stunts, going to market and identifying with the masses - then Fayose would be the best president Nigeria never had

is it by eloquence of speech - then FFK should also stand a chance and posterity will surely punish Nigerians for not giving Gani Fawehinmi a chance

what other index do his praise singer use in measuring his performance.

Here are the real indices beyond media hype and propaganda:

A man who was the head of an economic team that crashed a once buoyant economy into recession is simply not good enough.

A man who still takes orders from a godfather at bourdillion is not good enough

A man who is being controlled by cabals is still not good enough

Thanks

Well Spoken.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by awa(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2017
So Saraki is the acting President now?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by engrhorla(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2017
Thisis2raw:
Then who rules the nation now.

Baba is off

Ag is off

Me too I will soon off

Why asking this question na?

We have been told severally that we can be ruled remotely. U don forget, quick quick?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by enemyofprogress: 11:05am On May 27, 2017
chacoonder:
Did he handover to Saraki?
no, he tooked the power of office to italy
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by Mcreloaded(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2017
Who did he leave as the acting coordinating president.
It is obvious the post of presidency and vice president is no longer important in governing a country no wonder we were given a coordinator.
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by Nobody: 11:05am On May 27, 2017
morscino:

So because ur father and mother have gone to work,you will now go and collect 2yrs house rent from tenant...

Don't be like this, Mister. Just when the Nation is agog with rumors of a coup, both Heads are thousands of miles away. A military take over, if true, will be a walk in the park now.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by Donletty: 11:06am On May 27, 2017
TippyTop:
All Hail Presidiot Abba Kyari.
pass the weed bro
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by Meritocracy: 11:11am On May 27, 2017
Oga, hope you've arranged the workers salaries before flying around. It's only this country they list workers salary payments as part of achievements.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by wristbangle: 11:11am On May 27, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I really want to know the yardstick for measuring Osinbajo as being efficient and capable of presiding over the affairs of Nigeria.

is it by honouring invitations and travelling up-and-down - then Buhari would be Nigeria's best president

Is it by media stunts, going to market and identifying with the masses - then Fayose would be the best president Nigeria never had

is it by eloquence of speech - then FFK should also stand a chance and posterity will surely punish Nigerians for not giving Gani Fawehinmi a chance

A man who was the head of an economic team that crashed a once buoyant economy into recession is simply not good enough.

Thanks

Okay dear, you have made a point

So who do you have in mind that will govern the nation well? Any suggestion?
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by morscino: 11:12am On May 27, 2017
iamadonis2:

Don't be like this, Mister. Just when the Nation is agog with rumors of a coup, both Heads are thousands of miles away. A military take over, if true, will be a walk in the park now.
So Osinbajo left with all loyal members of the Nigerian armed forces.
Just so you know, there is no coup that is a walk in the park irrespective of how easy it sounded/looked to you.
The presence of a principal would not stop a coup, if all involved have dot their I's and crossed their t's and are sure the populace would support them.
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by Nobody: 11:14am On May 27, 2017
morscino:

So Osinbajo left with all loyal members of the Nigerian armed forces.
Just so you know, there is no coup that is a walk in the park irrespective of how easy it sounded/looked to you.
The presence of a principal would not stop a coup, if all involved have dot their I's and crossed their t's and are sure the populace would support them.

Now, I'm hoping you're correct. Long live our Democracy.
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by Godson32(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2017
So who is acting now
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by egbabiekperemo1: 11:19am On May 27, 2017
I totally give up on that country
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by ubongoton(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2017
so wait o,nigerians are just left scattered like dat abi? Hmm no body to cater for the hungry bastards , ok let me run
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by Drabrah(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2017
Hope he appointed an "Acting Acting Presido"
cool cool
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by michoim(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Thanks

Great reasoning with radical approach. But may not be 100% correct, my opinion though.
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by hardbody: 11:24am On May 27, 2017
Sirheny007:

Shut up..
he is traveling by plane which is not exactly rigorous.
I'd give anything to travel from Lagos to Onitsha and come back the same day via ITC

Ever heard of jet lag? Long distance flight provide some level of rigour bro.

It's surely not like road trips , admitted.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by Drabrah(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2017
chacoonder:
Did he handover to Saraki?

Dat ll be mistake of d century
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by Nobody: 11:28am On May 27, 2017
Abba Kyari has been our President, so even though it is constitutionally not right to leave the country without another Acting President on ground, we have no choice now than to be patient. The Change we wanted will come from us knowing that our country must be taken back from the old schools. And Osinbanjo represents a new paradigm. But Kyari and his cohorts has to give way for a smooth transition.
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by learnedman(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2017
;DYea saraki as the third in command should take over and instruct the Attorney General to withdraw the conduct of conduct charges against him ;DYea saraki as the third in command should take over and instruct the Attorney General to withdraw the conduct of conduct charges against him
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by frisky2good(m): 11:31am On May 27, 2017
If he did not he has breached the constitution and impeachment proceedings can be opened against him.

Drabrah:

Dat ll be mistake of d century
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by stilldoingokay(f): 11:39am On May 27, 2017
no president no vice president. nailja this one past me
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by iluvpomo(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2017
Acting active president!
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by victorDanladi: 11:46am On May 27, 2017
NaijaMutant:

A man who has not shown any intent to fight corruption since he himself is a progeny of corruption by alignment with his Godfather Tinubu is just not good enough

A man who recently named among those who subverted justice by shielding Emir Sanusi from probe is totally not good enough.

Quote me with a superior logic and I will honour you with a response.

Thanks
If God and Mortality concur with the fact that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION then GEJ will have been the best president.
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by tiger28: 11:46am On May 27, 2017
NaijaMutant:

A man who has not shown any intent to fight corruption since he himself is a progeny of corruption by alignment with his Godfather Tinubu is just not good enough

A man who recently named among those who subverted justice by shielding Emir Sanusi from probe is totally not good enough.

Quote me with a superior logic and I will honour you with a response.

Thanks
Biafrans......haters of Nigeria . I bet you wouldn't be asking these questions if Kanu was acting President. Crybabies!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by kobzul(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2017
So naija no get president 4 d past 24hrs
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by wadetaw202: 11:51am On May 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
So we don't av any president again ahbi.....issoryt
Everybody don dey find em square root
we might not know weda Nigeria is on auction oo

Looks like reading and reasoning are aliens to you. He is going in the morning and will be back in the evening. So if your dad leaves home in the morning and comes back in the evening, does it mean you d'ont have a father again while he is gone?
Re: Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting by TheSCRYPT: 11:57am On May 27, 2017
Ah! Saraki is president. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker / Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List / Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President – Omo-Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.