Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof (1358 Views)

My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day / My Uncle Wants Sex With My Cousin Before Getting Her A Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Eglobalma: 10:42am On May 27, 2017
My uncle just returned from the u.s and he was really generous to me. He said he wants to sponsor at least one person with school fees challenge before going back next week. All my friends have graduated so i really dont know anyone still in school. If you are in the university and you have school fees struggle pls send proof of your school portal and fees and account number and i will forward it to him and he will support you. I didnt know the right section to place this but i know this romance section is pretty lively.
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Ifakiland(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2017
Ur papa, scammer oshi ask him to build u a house r buy u a car
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by smardray(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2017
Tell him to go to charity homes... We are not beggars.... Buh shey u knw say i catch scope..make i send my acct detail.. Make u scam me...ole! Ndiara
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Victornezzar: 10:56am On May 27, 2017
see dis 1 oo
dem send u
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Nobody: 11:01am On May 27, 2017

0234041169- Wema bank

I need like 1M. grin
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Eglobalma: 11:09am On May 27, 2017
See this useless bastards that i wanted to help, wtf can i do with ur account number? Nobody dare send me any rubbish form of school info anymore. Ingrates i will never help anyone even if my life depnded on it
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by umuokezie(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2017
Eglobalma:
See this useless bastards that i wanted to help, wtf can i do with ur account number? Nobody dare send me any rubbish form of school info anymore. Ingrates i will never help anyone even if my life depnded on it
. your just a learner
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Eglobalma: 11:14am On May 27, 2017
smardray:
Tell him to go to charity homes... We are not beggars.... Buh shey u knw say i catch scope..make i send my acct detail.. Make u scam me...ole! Ndiara

How tf can i scam u with just ur account number u dumb beast? U just made other people lose out with ur comment, if i go on with this let me die. Dont worry i will tell him to keep his money, paranoid fools. Naso una take dey use una hand troway God favour
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Eglobalma: 11:15am On May 27, 2017
umuokezie:
. your just a learner

I regret ever posting this shi. Dont worry lets rest. No be me lose lmaooo im just here feeling so bad for you cuz u didnt realize i wanted to help
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by bkool7(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2017
Eglobalma:

How tf can i scam u with just ur account number u dumb beast? U just made other people lose out with ur comment, if i go on with this let me die. Dont worry i will tell him to keep his money, paranoid fools. Naso una take dey use una hand troway God favour

Just try other social media platforms ...like Facebook ,twitter or Eskimi . And make sure you verify the claim personally

forget Nairaland , most people here are either Zombies or Wailing zombies

Accept my apology on the behalf . Don't let those that need the opportunity lose it

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Eglobalma: 11:19am On May 27, 2017
Nigerians oo, to think i was even 100 percent genuine. No wonder u people are poor oh, u all live in fear and miss out on favours. Wow, this breaks my heart..nigga is from the us and a deacon and wanted to give at least one person assistance before he goes back. Me wey no get friend for uni again cuz i don dey old. I decided to bring it here cuz yall support me when im down with ur comments but the evil few amongst u have ruined it for the good ones. I will die before i continue with this
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Ifakiland(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2017
Eglobalma:
Nigerians oo, to think i was even 100 percent genuine. No wonder u people are poor oh, u all live in fear and miss out on favours. Wow, this breaks my heart..nigga is from the us and a deacon and wanted to give at least one person assistance before he goes back. Me wey no get friend for uni again cuz i don dey old. I decided to bring it here cuz yall support me when im down with ur comments but the evil few amongst u have ruined it for the good ones. I will die before i continue with this
Oga how can u wanna scam ur country men?
Ure an idiot
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Eglobalma: 11:24am On May 27, 2017
bkool7:

Just try other social media platforms ...like Facebook ,twitter or Eskimi . And make sure you verify the claim personally

forget Nairaland , most people here are either Zombies or Wailing zombies

Accept my apology on the behalf . Don't let those that need the opportunity lose it

Bros i have never felt so bad in my life. The man is a deacon and tomorrow concludes the program that made him visit naija. He was touched and called me that he wanted to show support to someone in need maybe because he was touched in the program. But see as devil don use these people, i will never go on with this. Nobody will insult me because of my good mind, i would rather be a bad person.
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Eglobalma: 11:25am On May 27, 2017
Ifakiland:

Oga how can u wanna scam ur country men?
Ure an idiot

Lol im sorry forgive my ignorance, lets rest biko.
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Eglobalma: 11:29am On May 27, 2017
To those calling me scam, wtf did i ask u to send? Ur proof of school identity, can i scam u with that Ur bank account number can i scam u with that U people know someone chould benefit from this but cuz ur no longer in school u decided to derail the thread. It wont be well for u people who ruined this opportunity for those truly in need. I say that cuz i already backed out the second that bastard called his father a scam
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Ifakiland(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2017
Eglobalma:
To those calling me scam, wtf did i ask u to send? Ur proof of school identity, can i scam u with that Ur bank account number can i scam u with that U people know someone chould benefit from this but cuz ur no longer in school u decided to derail the thread. It wont be well for u people who ruined this opportunity for those truly in need. I say that cuz i already backed out the second that bastard called his father a scam
U asked for our school id/school portal page and our bank accounts.....dats enuf infor to scam bro.....wuldnt know how good u are behind a computer....tell ur uncle to find someone in his church sine he's a deacon.
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Nobody: 11:40am On May 27, 2017
Eglobalma:

Bros i have never felt so bad in my life. The man is a deacon and tomorrow concludes the program that made him visit naija. He was touched and called me that he wanted to show support to someone in need maybe because he was touched in the program. But see as devil don use these people, i will never go on with this. Nobody will insult me because of my good mind, i would rather be a bad person.
The man called that he wanted to show support to someone in need?Una no get family or pple wey u go help around you or are they all doing fine?pls stop this lies abegi!!
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Eglobalma: 11:42am On May 27, 2017
Ifakiland:

U asked for our school id/school portal page and our bank accounts.....dats enuf infor to scam bro.....wuldnt know how good u are behind a computer....tell ur uncle to find someone in his church sine he's a deacon.

Lol if i was that good a "hacker" why would i need nairaland? Wont i have better sites to hack people from?? Yall should stfu u have no case
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by MrDandy(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2017
Naija people no get chill at all grin
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Ifakiland(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2017
Eglobalma:

Lol if i was that good a "hacker" why would i need nairaland? Wont i have better sites to hack people from?? Yall should stfu u have no case
A thief is no respecter of where he steals from....every tin is a gain to a thief....pack u and ur uncle one side abeg
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Eglobalma: 11:45am On May 27, 2017
Una no believe say person fit help una?? Do u know a person i have never met in my life sent me 200k on instagramin february when i was having financial struggles. What i didnt know is people have never seen such favours so they live in doubt. I was like this till February so i think i understand yall now. But its ok lets rest. Mod abeg close thread.
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by smardray(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2017
Eglobalma:

tank u, jst tell him never to forget getting u sense b4 going... Oloriburuku 419.
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Nobody: 11:50am On May 27, 2017
Op, please forgive them, for they have ears but cannot hear.
Nigerians are always suspicious of any good deed or anything good .
They've always been programmed , nothing good is real . its either u want to scam them or use their names for rituals .
What a pity .
Simply go to other social medias and place your assistance there . Forget Nairaland .
Don't allow frustrated peeps here turn u into another thing .
Continue to help others . God will keep blessing u.
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by Ifakiland(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2017
Eglobalma:
Una no believe say person fit help una?? Do u know a person i have never met in my life sent me 200k on instagramin february when i was having financial struggles. What i didnt know is people have never seen such favours so they live in doubt. I was like this till February so i think i understand yall now. But its ok lets rest. Mod abeg close thread.
So ur uncle was so generous and he culdnt send u money frm the USA in feb wen u needed it abi? In fact na Thunder go blow u
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by mrfizy(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2017
Bro,abeg ya boy dey here o
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by mzhorlah(f): 11:55am On May 27, 2017
lolz ..

I wanna travel to USA, ur uncle should be generous to do the needful.
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by baZOOKer: 12:06pm On May 27, 2017
Eglobalma:

bro chill out ma#... Please llelp people and do#t liste# to those pigs

do#t pa¥ attention to wat people Say around dis forum... Do ur thing
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by mrfizy(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2017
Bro,how do I get to you?
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by theoneJabulani(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2017
Eglobalma:
My uncle just returned from the u.s and he was really generous to me. He said he wants to sponsor at least one person with school fees challenge before going back next week. All my friends have graduated so i really dont know anyone still in school. If you are in the university and you have school fees struggle pls send proof of your school portal and fees and account number and i will forward it to him and he will support you. I didnt know the right section to place this but i know this romance section is pretty lively.
bro av sent u a private message
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by oxiide22(m): 12:48pm On May 27, 2017
K
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by oxiide22(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2017
K
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sponsor Anybody With School Fees Struggle, Send Proof by martphreak(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2017
Eglobalma:
Oga goan die..I was thinking this shiiiiiiiit was real until u killed it with this final straw... no b u the give out the money yet na u vex pass... can u imagine? what r u feeling like? go n die with the help even if its tru

You are simply pathetic

(1) (Reply)

You Will Marvel At How This Lady Transformed Her Body Under A Year / Top Five Twerks Videos That Will Make Man Go Blind / Working Elites Hookup Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.