Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) (60266 Views)

Kaduna Electric To Supply 435,000 Meters In 2 Years / Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) / 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Soso990240(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:
Though our leaders are the most inept set of leader but you'll have to agree that Nigeria far outweighs Ghana in landmass and population
u are wrong on this wit such argument. Corrupt phcn is using estimate bill to rob Nigerians,dats why the power distributing companies are still delaying prepaid meter. Thieves..dats wat they are.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by watchindelta(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2017
i said it Nigeria is farrrrrr behind undecided if na population them as some ppl dey yea, that means china for no get any developement be that, hell with prind undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by FILEBE(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:
Though our leaders are the most inept set of leader but you'll have to agree that Nigeria far outweighs Ghana in landmass and population
will you kip kwait! What kind of justification is this? Nothing, i mean, nothing to justify our leader's inefficiency .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 27, 2017
rheether:
We also have pre paid meter in my village so it's no biggie.
Shut up
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by timilehin007(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2017
Flexherbal:
So annoying !

Our leaders are not responsible, at all !!

So who is responsible undecided

I swear I know what you mean..they are irresponsible
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nengak: 3:09pm On May 27, 2017
Mean while somewhere in Abuja(karu site) a block of 30 flat have not being able to get their "prepaid meters" connected. AEDC excuse is that they can't get activation token... Failed privatisation(419 investors).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by ehispapa(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:

then countries like India, china, brazil, indonesia etc should be living in caves

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by babajero(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:
what rubbish, are you trying to say that population and landmass equals development?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by wadetaw202: 3:11pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:

And Nigeria also outweigh Ghana in income generation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:
We are way smaller than china In population and landmass. But they pulled through.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:
Boasting of dat no mata wat is very silly wen dey (population nd landmass) can hardly b properly maintained. No pun intended pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by abbey621(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

This is the memtality of the average Nigerian.

Finished we are.

You can either be a philosopher or a realist, someone like me I'd rather use my money anytime any day to buy convenience rather than pretend things would ever change!
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by showlove911(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2017
NIGERIA IS A FAILED ENTITY !!ยก!! FEEL FREE TO QUOTE ME!!!!!! NOTHING WORKS HERE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by bkool7(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2017
blueseacats:
We are way smaller than china In population and landmass. But they pulled through.

well, China doesn't have the calibre of people in Nigeria.
Take Nigerian to China and bring Chinese here . In ten years we would have lost everything and the Chinese would have developed that nigerians wwould be trying to come back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by bravesoul247(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:

#Modified
I am not making excuse for the corruption of the govt or the Discos
But stating a contributing fact .

if Nigeria were to ne broken into smaller region , I am sure a place like lagos will not be having electricity problem . because it will use its resources for cater for only its population .
Lets look at this , the poluation of Ghana is 27.4million . That of Nigeria is 180 million . That ratio is 1:6.

That is just the fact I'm stating. Don't get it twisted
bros, more population much revenue generated and the more money generated the more social ammenties should be provided to cater for everyone.
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by bravesoul247(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:

#Modified

if Nigeria were to ne broken into smaller region , I am sure a place like lagos will not be having electricity problem . because it will use its resources for cater for only its population .
Lets look at this , the poluation of Ghana is 27.4million . That of Nigeria is 180 million . That ratio is 1:6.

bros, more population more revenue generated and the more money generated the more social ammenties should be provided to cater for everyone.
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by bkool7(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2017
wadetaw202:

And Nigeria also outweigh Ghana in income generation
That is correct .

But how many of our yearly income are being sent on the masses ....maybe just 30%?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by bangging(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2017
cold:

...And your point is...?
u need weeds, is Ghana more then Lagos alone in population?
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Alfranco(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:

#Modified

You're are very much on point however. It's one of the remote reasons the country needs restructuring. And utright balkanization if those who want the status quo to persist insist.
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by bkool7(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2017
bravesoul247:
bros, more population much revenue generated and the more money generated the more social ammenties should be provided to cater for everyone.

But we all know that's not the case here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by bravesoul247(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:

But we all know that's not the case here
what is then?
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Xfemt(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2017
spartan117:

where do u stay in Benin?
i stay at siluko road ogida quatas nd u
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by banmee(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:

#Modified

Alfranco:

You're are very much on point however. It's one of the remote reasons the country needs restructuring. And utright balkanization if those who want the status quo to persist insist.

I can't believe you got likes for this trash you just wrote. If you were a manager in a company you would be fired for saying what you just said. Basically what you are saying is because of size it will be impossible/difficult to provide quality. Guy, America almost dwarfs Nigeria in land mass and population. How come they seem to be able to provide all amenities that it's citizens require? And it's not America alone. Go to Germany and other normal countries and you will amazed. Your mindset is the reason Nigeria has not moved an inch for almost half a century. When will you people decide to get the necessary exposure and education required for greatness. When for God's sake?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 27, 2017
Ghana has mud houses, We have Porsche houses. Ghana mud houses have prepaid meters, ours don't have
Final Score: 1-1
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 3:49pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:

#Modified

Hahaha
Going by this logic Nigeria is better than South Korea

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 3:49pm On May 27, 2017
banmee:

I can't believe you got likes for this trash you just wrote. If you were a manager in a company you would be fired for saying what you just said. Basically what you are saying is because of size it will be impossible/difficult to provide quality. Guy, America almost dwarfs Nigeria is land mass and population. How come they seem to be able to provide all amenities that it's citizens require? And it's not America alone. Go to Germany and other normal countries and you will amazed. Your mindset is the reason Nigeria has not moved an inch for almost half a century. When will you people decide to get the necessary exposure required for greatness. When for God's sake?
These are the future leaders of Nigeria grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by banmee(m): 3:50pm On May 27, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

These are the future leaders of Nigeria grin grin grin

The tin tire me bros. I no just understand these people i swear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by Heavance(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2017
goodlifehyd:
Ghana as a whole ain't upto Lagos in population, thou those phcn dude or whatever purposely skipped some places so they can still run their illegal shii
Did you checked the population before confirming what you stated?
Really, let's stop these many misconceptions

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by artemismay: 3:52pm On May 27, 2017
rheether:
We also have pre paid meter in my village so it's no biggie.

Is your village the whole of Nigeria? nigg please
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by hatchy(f): 3:56pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:

#Modified

Have you also considered that there is great potentials in a huge population. Serious countries harness these potentials to their advantage,China for instance.
What we have is a system that is run by corrupt people who will never want that meter to be installed hence they give estimated bills whether you use electricity or not.
A situation where people like Abdulsalami Abubaka,Ibrahim Babangida and many sitting and past leaders bought the gencos and discos,do you expect things to work right?
These are the real enemies of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by centboy123456(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2017
spartan117:
everyone uses prepaid meters in Benin. don't they use it in Lagos?

the ha been using it in Warri for sum years now but wen I came to lagos didn't see it at all it not common in lagos
Re: Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) by tobrinskilanski: 4:02pm On May 27, 2017
bkool7:

#Modified

Chai! U sabi logistics well o.

Abeg, wetin do dem leaders wen population be like ghana own...abi na once we reach your figure.

It's a grassroot tin and majorly occupied/replaced by same old settings and yet call it CHANGE.

#whatNEXT....#stopSTORRY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between POP And Suspended Building Ceilings / New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land / Top 10 Land Survey Plan Scams By Fraudulent Land Surveyors! Study It Carefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.