Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How Do I Give Up On Women Completely? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Give Up On Women Completely? (2339 Views)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Give Up On Women Completely? by Nobody: 9:06am On May 28, 2017
Op what you need is a quality GF, trust me it will change everything you know about girls. In fact you will start running away from all this low quality street girls that you get their number easily.
Re: How Do I Give Up On Women Completely? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 28, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Surrogacy or IVF does not make anyone a poor unfortunate baby mama.
once it is outside marriage, it does
Re: How Do I Give Up On Women Completely? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
once it is outside marriage, it does
No it isn't and besides many famous men have done such. Christiano Ronaldo and Ricky Martin are prime examples. You take the child and pay the woman off. The kids are yours forever.
Re: How Do I Give Up On Women Completely? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
Op what you need is a quality GF, trust me it will change everything you know about girls. In fact you will start running away from all this low quality street girls that you get their number easily.
Trust me I dont talk to street girls
Re: How Do I Give Up On Women Completely? by boiz2men(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2017
op focus on money and making more money... women would become the least of your problems... but i must warn you... when you do this for long.... u would see women as objects of sexual gratification........ im at that stage now... and i almost hate it... i still try to flirt but if she puts up all those feminine gimmicks.. i get uninterested and move on..
Re: How Do I Give Up On Women Completely? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 28, 2017
Is ok, is ok sha hustle and get as famous as them first
tensazangetsu20:

No it isn't and besides many famous men have done such. Christiano Ronaldo and Ricky Martin are prime examples. You take the child and pay the woman off. The kids are yours forever.
Re: How Do I Give Up On Women Completely? by Gerrard59(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
I am trying to give up on women right now but it's so difficult. It's like a smoker trying to quit smoking. I see a girl I like I take her number and then I remember I have given up on women and then delete it. I just want to be able to do it from the start. Is there anyone who has taken such decisions and I will like to know how he went about it.

It is possible. Just be very professional when dealing with them. No strings attached. Same I do, good morning, good afternoon, finish. I do not even take their number unless it is academic related (most time, they give me not me asking) and chat/call when necessary. I hate being embarrassed.

However, as networking is a part of life, I get to talk and play (at a limit) but that is where it ends.
Re: How Do I Give Up On Women Completely? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
Gerrard59:

It is possible. Just be very professional when dealing with them. No strings attached. Same I do, good morning, good afternoon, finish. I do not even take their number unless it is academic related (most time, they give me not me asking) and chat/call when necessary. I hate being embarrassed.

However, as networking is a part of life, I get to talk and play (at a limit) but that is where it ends.
Thanks man, I will follow this and stick to it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / I Need Your Advice / Yansh (ass) Clapping, Hell Yeah Practicing My Twerking On The D : Endowed Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.