Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,843 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Should I Expose My Wife's EX? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Expose My Wife's EX? (1778 Views)

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / Should I Expose My Wife's EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by rogovo20: 12:21pm On May 27, 2017
Hi Nlanders,

Happy Childrens day to all the daddies and mummies. Quick one, my wife and I are 6 years into our marriage with 2 kids, from the inception of our marital union we have always had issues that stems on trust, we both have that issue, and when I say trust, it has
to strictly do with her bickering into my phone and finding somethings not worth shouting or condemning me for, rather for communication, but she does otherwise. In her own case, it had to do with her ex she always talked about when we courted for a short period before marrying. She told me she called him to seek advise and confide in him, told her to stop and threatened fire n brimstone, but later found out that she saved the guys number with another name, gave me excuse as to the reason she did it.

One faithful day, a year after marriage, 5 years ago to be precise, she had gone to the school she worked as a teacher, there also she takes my dauther who resumes at the day care there. 2 hrs later, she called me crying over the phone that there was an accident, I asked what happened, she said my daughter of 9 months old then had a severe deep cut on her lips that I should rush down. Immediately, I left and branched at the clinic where she was being stitched, I felt for the poor baby, because at that age with such injury was not nice. Immediately, I told her that we'll leave for home for the day. The clinic was not far from the school where she parked her car, so I asked for the key so I could go ahead and pick the car so we can all be going home. On reaching the car, I saw her wedding ring kept in the glove compartment. Was surprised because she always wear it, and wore it out to work. At that moment, was more worried about my daughter.

We got home, and I asked her why her ring was in the car instead of her finger,she said the reason why she removed it was because last Sunday I was staring at a girls ass and she was mad about it. In which I did, but didnt do it deliberately or seemed too obvious, I use style look, and it was more of a reflex, I am human. I apologized that very day, but to think after then, she decided to remove her ring because of that? RED FLAG. I kept my mute. Once in a while throughout the years, when we still have arguments, I ask her that I still wonder why she removed her ring, that it cant be the issue of ass staring that would make it that bad for her to do that. She kept on saying it was the reason. 5 years into the marriage now, we were having a deep discussion, then she started saying things about what happened during our early stage of marriage, that she called her ex, because that was the only person he knew as a bf then, reason why she confided in him, that he talked about leaving his wife too with two kids and run away to Canada with her bla bla bla. But the major thing about her point was that, she discussed the issue of me stearing at another womans ass with him, that was when the guy started packaging some stories that entered her head, which was the reason why she removed that ring on that faithful day. Wow! She now stated that she noticed he was trying to seduce her by seeing her, that he went to the extent of saying, if I should come and see u at that ur place of work, I might be forced to kiss you, stating that was when she knew he was trying to use words to have him come around, so he could have sex with her. I told her that whats the probability that they have not been seeing, she said NEVER. But then I reminded her of the day we had issues, she came back from work late, and I asked where she had gone, she replied by saying, I went to go and have sex with someone that has a bigger penis that urs. She later denounced that it was a joke to get at me, its possible,, and it could be true.

Nlanders, sorry for my long story, if i dont put it down well, u wont know my stance on this issue, I wont say am a saint when I started this marriage, but I have changed, this woman up until now has not, I have another post to share right after this. Now my question here is, I WANT to keep my family regardless of whatever, but is it wise to Bleep that ex up? Because of what she told me he said, to me hes trying to spoil me to get into my wife, thats if he has not, because I one way or the other found this her ex wife number. And I have evidences to prove that she has been in communication with my wife. Or should I just let God judge? Cos as I bad reach b4 I marry, I have never, and will never sleep with a married woman, nor will I ever try to sleep with an ex who is already married. Sincere opinion needed.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2017
Hmmm ... You shouldnt have married a woman whose heart is else where from the onset. Thats why its unwise to try winning a woman's heart over from some other guy. Young people should marry their best friends. See, your best friend will always have your back all the time. That your wife's ex is her best friend! See why i think you shouldnt have married her?
Well, work on becoming her best friend or i see your situation get worse.
Btw, i am married too and your case is alien to me. Maybe cause i've gat the best friend in the world as wife. Our trust is 99%. 1% goes to being human.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by janvier27(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2017
It's your wife you should bleep up, not the ex.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 27, 2017
You want to put dynamite, fuel, gas, nuclear weapon and hydrogen bomb in your marriage then ignite it so that it goes
up in Flames. How can you still be carrying something that happened five years ago in your heart.

Focus on building your marriage and get the best out of your
family and stop all these Obio akpor tins.

Try to start supporting Chelsea FC so that you can have friends much that you ccan discuss and fight football issues with instead of planning evil during the weekend

4 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Danielomisco(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2017
Imagine wat ur contemplating be a man and fix your home,keep your wife in one place.It doesnt pain you that she misguided you and changed his name to some1 else on her phne?dont you feel disrespected she tempered with your ego as a man and called u small dick?yet your problem is her X??wud u bleep any man she flirts with?when you answer this question you will know your answer.You dont deserve anything more here.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by BlackDBagba: 12:35pm On May 27, 2017
Still thinking ...
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by rogovo20: 12:57pm On May 27, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Hmmm ... You shouldnt have married a woman whose heart is else where from the onset. Thats why its unwise to try winning a woman's heart over from some other guy. Young people should marry their best friends. See, your best friend will always have your back all the time. That your wife's ex is her best friend! See why i think you shouldnt have married her?
Btw, i am married too and your case is alien to me. Maybe cause i've gat the best friend in the world as wife. Our trust is 99%. 1% goes to being human.

It was not my fault, we barely dated for 1 month when she got pregnant. My family forced me into it, told them I did not know her well enough. Though she made it seem then that she found a new love. Was always jealous over small things. I never would have known that her heart was not actually with me.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by rogovo20: 12:59pm On May 27, 2017
Danielomisco:
Imagine wat ur contemplating be a man and fix your home,keep your wife in one place.It doesnt pain you that she misguided you and changed his name to some1 else on her phne?dont you feel disrespected she tempered with your ego as a man and called u small dick?yet your problem is her X??wud u bleep any man she flirts with?when you answer this question you will know your answer.You dont deserve anything more here.

Bro, we have thrashed her own matter out wayback, I even called the father and told him. He was disappointed, she said she has cut ties with him, but still saw the guy sending her message, saying answer me, she didnt, but she kept the message there until I found it, and then later found out that she had saved the ex number as another name. I am just mad at the fact that after treating my wifes Bleep up, this dude is still all up in our business.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Beremx(f): 1:08pm On May 27, 2017
You and your wife are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by missperky(f): 1:17pm On May 27, 2017
rogovo20:

It was not my fault, we barely dated for 1 month when she got pregnant. My family forced me into it, told them I did not know her well enough. Though she made it seem then that she found a new love. Was always jealous over small things. I never would have known that her heart was not actually with me.

shocked shocked are you sure the baby is yours?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by rogovo20: 1:20pm On May 27, 2017
missperky:

shocked shocked are you sure the baby is yours?

She is.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by bigtboi(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2017
maybe ur wife is bleepin u up emotionally by maintaining secret relationship wit her ex, u guyz av married but u av'nt really settle down wit her by being more committed and attentive to her... I see a deep emotional warfare going and u are here cryin foul.... marriage drama grin
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 27, 2017
“and I asked where she had gone, she replied by saying, I went to go and have sex with someone that has a bigger joystick that urs”.

I would have chased her out of my life & home with a broomstick in the middle of the night the day she uttered this ego-deflating statement.

@OP - This woman is not your wife, you are merely cohabiting with her - and she can kill you any moment.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by labonita1(f): 1:59pm On May 27, 2017
rogovo20:

now i see, you got her pregnant and you were forced to marry her.

Op you can still work on your marriage.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by rogovo20: 2:45pm On May 27, 2017
labonita1:
now i see, she got pregnant and you were forced to marry her.

Op you can still work on your marriage.

with whats ground?
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Kondomatic(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2017
Tell me to my face that you went to have sex with someone that has bigger penis than me and I will end the marriage before you finish your speech. If you like born Federal government for me, I care not.

Too many weak men in this generation.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by missperky(f): 4:59pm On May 27, 2017
rogovo20:

She is.

I would double-check if I were you.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by antidisestablis: 5:12pm On May 27, 2017
rogovo20:
Hi Nlanders,

Happy Childrens day to all the daddies and mummies. Quick one, my wife and I are 6 years into our marriage with 2 kids, from the inception of our marital union we have always had issues that stems on trust, we both have that issue, and when I say trust, it has
to strictly do with her bickering into my phone and finding somethings not worth shouting or condemning me for, rather for communication, but she does otherwise. In her own case, it had to do with her ex she always talked about when we courted for a short period before marrying. She told me she called him to seek advise and confide in him, told her to stop and threatened fire n brimstone, but later found out that she saved the guys number with another name, gave me excuse as to the reason she did it.

One faithful day, a year after marriage, 5 years ago to be precise, she had gone to the school she worked as a teacher, there also she takes my dauther who resumes at the day care there. 2 hrs later, she called me crying over the phone that there was an accident, I asked what happened, she said my daughter of 9 months old then had a severe deep cut on her lips that I should rush down. Immediately, I left and branched at the clinic where she was being stitched, I felt for the poor baby, because at that age with such injury was not nice. Immediately, I told her that we'll leave for home for the day. The clinic was not far from the school where she parked her car, so I asked for the key so I could go ahead and pick the car so we can all be going home. On reaching the car, I saw her wedding ring kept in the glove compartment. Was surprised because she always wear it, and wore it out to work. At that moment, was more worried about my daughter.

We got home, and I asked her why her ring was in the car instead of her finger,she said the reason why she removed it was because last Sunday I was staring at a girls ass and she was mad about it. In which I did, but didnt do it deliberately or seemed too obvious, I use style look, and it was more of a reflex, I am human. I apologized that very day, but to think after then, she decided to remove her ring because of that? RED FLAG. I kept my mute. Once in a while throughout the years, when we still have arguments, I ask her that I still wonder why she removed her ring, that it cant be the issue of ass staring that would make it that bad for her to do that. She kept on saying it was the reason. 5 years into the marriage now, we were having a deep discussion, then she started saying things about what happened during our early stage of marriage, that she called her ex, because that was the only person he knew as a bf then, reason why she confided in him, that he talked about leaving his wife too with two kids and run away to Canada with her bla bla bla. But the major thing about her point was that, she discussed the issue of me stearing at another womans ass with him, that was when the guy started packaging some stories that entered her head, which was the reason why she removed that ring on that faithful day. Wow! She now stated that she noticed he was trying to seduce her by seeing her, that he went to the extent of saying, if I should come and see u at that ur place of work, I might be forced to kiss you, stating that was when she knew he was trying to use words to have him come around, so he could have sex with her. I told her that whats the probability that they have not been seeing, she said NEVER. But then I reminded her of the day we had issues, she came back from work late, and I asked where she had gone, she replied by saying, I went to go and have sex with someone that has a bigger penis that urs. She later denounced that it was a joke to get at me, its possible,, and it could be true.

Nlanders, sorry for my long story, if i dont put it down well, u wont know my stance on this issue, I wont say am a saint when I started this marriage, but I have changed, this woman up until now has not, I have another post to share right after this. Now my question here is, I WANT to keep my family regardless of whatever, but is it wise to Bleep that ex up? Because of what she told me he said, to me hes trying to spoil me to get into my wife, thats if he has not, because I one way or the other found this her ex wife number. And I have evidences to prove that she has been in communication with my wife. Or should I just let God judge? Cos as I bad reach b4 I marry, I have never, and will never sleep with a married woman, nor will I ever try to sleep with an ex who is already married. Sincere opinion needed.
Sir, it seems your wife is cheating or hiding sth oooo, pls dig deep, then give your wife more attention, you only need to deal with your wife not her ex.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by baby124: 5:18pm On May 27, 2017
I support that you should take your children for DNA. Your so called wife was never ready for marriage. She's gullible and should be blamed. Not you or the ex if your story is true. She finds little excuses to step out on her marriage. You really need to start being firm with her. That she considered running away with another man should really bother you. What next will you do that will make her run away? I doubt that guy will marry her by the way.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 27, 2017
baby124:
I support that you should take your children for DNA. Your so called wife was never ready for marriage. She's gullible and should be blamed. Not you or the ex if your story is true. She finds little excuses to step out on her marriage. You really need to start being firm with her. That she considered running away with another man should really bother you. What next will you do that will make her run away? I doubt that guy will marry her by the way.

He never will marry her. It's all just a ploy to get a piece of the pie once again. I can bet my last cent on that.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by rogovo20: 7:00pm On May 27, 2017
baby124:

My daughter is surely mine, the boy is whom am doubting, God forgive me if am wrong, hes the one I am still thinking of doing DNA for.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Blade21: 7:52pm On May 27, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
I really love this well done
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by kweenkong(f): 8:17pm On May 27, 2017
Too much immaturity to be married,especially your wife. You guys have a lot of work on your marriage
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Viking007(m): 9:00pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Lizy100: 7:38pm On May 28, 2017
You quickly excuse your own lustful stare making it seem okay. Oga looking at a gal's ass is the first red flag not hers. I hope if she looks at a man's dick you will be fine. Do unto others what you wish them do unto you.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Lizy100: 7:48pm On May 28, 2017
Oga just be careful about where you're receiving advice from if you don't destroy your marriage.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Lizy100: 7:51pm On May 28, 2017
Oga just be careful about where you're receiving advice from if you don't want destroy your marriage. Me I need a man that will never cheat on me. I guarantee 100 percent faithfulness both emotionally and otherwise. By the way I am beautiful, slim, curvy, tall, intelligent, great cook, romantic and spiritual.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 28, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:

Best friend? How many ladies even marry their best friend.

On a scale of 1 to 100. Please be factual.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 28, 2017
Lizy100:
Oga just be careful about where you're receiving advice from if you don't want destroy your marriage. Me I need a man that will never cheat on me. I guarantee 100 percent faithfulness both emotionally and otherwise. By the way I am beautiful, slim, curvy, tall, intelligent, great cook, romantic and spiritual.

Wait. You have all these features ? Trust me, you can't have all these features and guarantee faithfulness + you would be very arrogant as well.

Even Dakore doesn't have all the features you listed lol

I'm not even trying to Upset you. I'm talking from experience.
Re: Should I Expose My Wife's EX? by Lizy100: 8:17pm On May 28, 2017
Dakore is not the personification of perfection.

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused On Who To Marry / Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend / World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.