Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? (13095 Views)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / How Does Vagina Taste Like? / Does Vagina Have Same Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by seunny4lif(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2017
KvnqPrezo:
YES, OF COURSE NO MAN WILL CHOOSE BOREHOLE INSTEAD OF TIGHT HOLE. SO IT MATTERS...
WANT TO ALLEVIATE PIMPLES? THEN THIS IS FOR YOU..
How To Permanently Eradicate Pimples

Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by rainerboy1010: 9:08pm On May 27, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I'm just a honest/straightforward weird introvert... Honestly I don't like a tight vagina, no wonder I have come across many virgins in my life and never deflowered any of them except lipsrsealed without knowing that she is one... Anyway, I prefer a slightly loosed vagina... Better still a wet vagina lipsrsealed I know most guys prefer it tight... that's why I said I am a honest/straightforward weird introvert...

I hope you can swim an atlantic

imagine a speed boat in atlantic abit na ship you dey drive ni grin
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by obontami: 10:10pm On May 27, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Choose for me dear

Na me dey fuvcck you wey I go know is one wey u carry under? Ode undecided tongue
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by Snitch41(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2017
It's better tight.. even tho u get bruised. A tight couchie is sweeter Dan a borehole.. depends on d screw sha... but again, der are holes and den some..
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by EvilMetahuman: 11:48pm On May 27, 2017
If you have a big dick, all pussy size will be the same.
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by Snitch41(m): 11:54pm On May 27, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
If you have a big dick, all pussy size will be the same.
how big are u talking? 7 inches is miniature for some holes nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by Nielbohr203(m): 2:21am On May 28, 2017
Lewaluv
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by OgahBohz: 2:35am On May 28, 2017
YES OOO FOR ME O THE WIDER THE BERA...
DT WAY ANY STYLE IS POSSIBLE....
TIRED OF HEARING ITS PAINFUL ITS PAINFUL...
WIDE PUSSIES ARE SO CREAMY ND JUICE ..
TIGHT PUSSIES CAN BE REALY ANNOYING ESPECIALLY WEN U WANNA GO FRM BEHIND,
ND DTS WHY I CANT FUK A VIRGIN.. GODFORBID...!
#TEAMWIDEPUSSIES#

2 Likes

Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by Lewaluv(f): 2:37am On May 28, 2017
Biko?
Nielbohr203:
Lewaluv
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by supereagle(m): 5:50am On May 28, 2017
My mistress own is still tight after five issues. She loves me give her regularly

Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:19am On May 28, 2017
rainerboy1010:

I hope you can swim an atlantic

imagine a speed boat in atlantic abit na ship you dey drive ni grin
hahahah I travel by sea to my home town so I understand grin
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 28, 2017
obontami:

Na me dey fuvcck you wey I go know is one wey u carry under? Ode undecided tongue
oponu boy hehehehe
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by eezeribe(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I'm just a honest/straightforward weird introvert... Honestly I don't like a tight vagina, no wonder I have come across many virgins in my life and never deflowered any of them except lipsrsealed without knowing that she is one... Anyway, I prefer a slightly loosed vagina... Better still a wet vagina lipsrsealed I know most guys prefer it tight... that's why I said I am a honest/straightforward weird introvert...
Same here
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by Kingdolo(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2017
Doesn't matter if I'm hitting it from the back
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by BabaRamota1980: 5:59pm On May 28, 2017
A dry pussy is tight but when aroused it moistens and dilates in anticipation of a penetration.

In its dry state I prefer a very tight tight-pussy. I measure this by the effort required to dip my 6inches long middle finger all the way in her with thighs spread open. If she is dry and I slide it in with no effort, that one will not deliver comfortable grip and ecstatic friction to my d1ck when she is wet, though I can still pound the poussy but with a little task of angling to find a pleasing friction for my d1ck.

So, yes, vagina size matters to me.

1 Like

Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 09, 2017
rainerboy1010:

Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN

We have often had the question from the angle of a woman talking about the size of a mans dick.
and am just carouse and wish to know

if VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN? also do women also get worried about their vagina size.

my brother there is nothing wrong with oversized vagina, if your cap they hit her center of gravity wey go helep you stimulate your pen you go enjoy am pass those wey go dey beg you make you have mercy as if you dey rape them
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by TheKabal: 2:21am On Oct 09, 2017
Snitch41:
how big are u talking? 7 inches is miniature for some holes nowadays.

Shit .. is it that bad.
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by rainerboy1010: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Wow
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by Kelvinmelvin(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by MrCork: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
rainerboy1010:

Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN

We have often had the question from the angle of a woman talking about the size of a mans dick.
and am just carouse and wish to know

if VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN? also do women also get worried about their vagina size.

great thread..bro u suck pussssssy? cheesy
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by rainerboy1010: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oyindidi:
Watin?
where you deyyyy
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by Bellotelli: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
In as much as i don't like virgins, I also don't like an overstretched hole grin
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by rainerboy1010: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2020
Bellotelli:
In as much as i don't like virgins, I also don't like an overstretched hole grin

See your life
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by Bellotelli: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
rainerboy1010:

See your life
You've said it... My life
Re: Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? by rainerboy1010: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bellotelli:

You've said it... My life

Take am do better...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Talk About The "Green Light" / What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? / SEE PHOTO: What Is Going On Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.